Windows 10: Microsft Store Not opening. Can't download games or apps or anything from it or the online...

Discus and support Microsft Store Not opening. Can't download games or apps or anything from it or the online... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Please Help me! My Microsoft store app is not working or doesn't exist on my computer. On the start menu it shows up with this white loading bar and... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by GraysonFortin, Feb 3, 2019.

1. Microsft Store Not opening. Can't download games or apps or anything from it or the online...

Please Help me!

My Microsoft store app is not working or doesn't exist on my computer. On the start menu it shows up with this white loading bar and doesn't open. Also, it doesn't show up in settings under apps and features. I recently purchased a game from the Microsoft store online, sea of thieves, and it will not download nor will anything else. I suspect it has something to do with Microsoft store app not working on my computer. I have tried putting all the commands that people say to reinstall the store and resetting the cache and everything and nothing has worked. Please help me! Microsft Store Not opening. Can't download games or apps or anything from it or the online... 61a388a4-2434-4d0b-87e8-193123bee558?upload=true.png

Microsft Store Not opening. Can't download games or apps or anything from it or the online... f71dbfca-2889-4b90-b633-608f9aa61b59?upload=true.png

:)

GraysonFortin, Feb 3, 2019

2. i just downloaded a game and it will open and shut automatically

Hi john,

For a better clarity on the issue, please answer the below questions;

• Please specify the game you are having issue with?
    • Are you getting any error messages while opening the game?
    • Also, did you download the game from windows Store?
    For workaround, I would suggest you to follow the below steps and see if the issue can be resolved.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search next to start on the desktop.
    • Click on View All on left side and select Windows Store Apps.
    • Follow the onscreen instructions.

Get back to us for further assistance, we will be glad to help you.

Rishad K T, Feb 3, 2019
  3. Store apps not opening

Hi Charlie,

Thanks for the update.

Please reply to a few questions for understanding the issue better:

• Are you facing issue only on playing Sniper fury?
    • Does the issue occur only on playing games downloaded from Windows Store?

If the issue occurs specifically on playing Sniper fury, I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the game to check if the issue is resolved.

If the issue persists on all the games downloaded from Windows Store,
    reset the store cache by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

Resetting Windows store will clear, and empty the cache without changing account settings or deleting the installed apps. It is usually located in the
    %SYSTEM% folder in the PC.

• Open Run command by pressing Windows Key + R.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press Enter.
    • Open Windows Store and check if the app can now be installed/purchased on your device.

Also check your internet connectivity speed on the PC. The issue may also occur if the speed of the internet is low on the PC which might affect the game performance.

Write to us for further assistance regarding the issue, we will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Feb 3, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Microsft Store Not opening. Can't download games or apps or anything from it or the online...

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Microsft Store Not opening. Can't download games or apps or anything from it or the online... :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Feb 3, 2019
Thema:

Microsft Store Not opening. Can't download games or apps or anything from it or the online...

1. Microsft Store Not opening. Can't download games or apps or anything from it or the online... - Similar Threads - Microsft Store opening

2. Can't Download Anything From Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Download Anything From Microsoft Store: Hello, Recently, I've been facing problems on my computer. While I'm trying to download anything from the Microsoft Store, it's stuck. Taking a lot of time. "Something Happened on Our End. I tried a lot of things, but it's still not working. Try Resetting Microsoft Store,...
  3. App downloaded from Microsoft store can't open

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    App downloaded from Microsoft store can't open: I have developed a private app using .Net 7.0 MAUI blazer and published to store. At start my users can download it and use it smoothly on win10. But today the app cannot open on Win10. When I click the app on win10 nothing happened. On win11 it is all good. I tried delete...
  4. App downloaded from Microsoft store can't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App downloaded from Microsoft store can't open: I have developed a private app using .Net 7.0 MAUI blazer and published to store. At start my users can download it and use it smoothly on win10. But today the app cannot open on Win10. When I click the app on win10 nothing happened. On win11 it is all good. I tried delete...
  5. App downloaded from Microsoft store can't open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Microsft store apps aren't downloading

Microsft store apps aren't downloading: I'm trying to download microsoft to do app on my windows 10 laptop. It doesn't work, no matter how many times I close and open the store or how many times I restart my laptop. I click the install button and.... literally nothing happens. I can download microsft to do app on...
  7. Can't download anything from the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't download anything from the Microsoft Store: I just want the FREE Xbox Accessories app, is anyone godly enough to share the app with me via .exe or something? submitted by /u/Rocky__c [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/grbcb2/cant_download_anything_from_the_microsoft_store/
  8. Can't download apps/games from microsoft store

Can't download apps/games from microsoft store: Hello! I bought Forza Horizon 4 from Microsoft Store, but when i try downloading it, it won't download. I click the download button and all it does is get greyed out: I've tried signing in and out, troubleshooting, reseting the computer multiple times, WSreset.exe and all...
  9. Can't download anything from store

Can't download anything from store: I just got a new laptop running windows 10, and I'm trying to download apps from the store but can't, the download button is blocked and it says app not compatible with this device, however, my device has high specs and I'm sure it's enough to run the apps I'm trying to...
  10. Can't Open Files With Apps Downloaded From Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Open Files With Apps Downloaded From Store: Hello Internet, Ok so let me give you a rundown of the situation. I have a windows 10 and a while ago I had installed VLC media. I set a setting and most of my audio files open with VLC. I uninstalled VLC because I didn't need it. Groove Music is fine. But now when trying...