Windows 10: Microsft store

Discus and support Microsft store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, I went to MS Store and searched Adobe Photoshop, then Lightroom. When I clicked on 'get,' a redirect happened and it said 'You own this app.'... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Shashank Abhinav, Oct 1, 2020.

1. Microsft store

Hello,

I went to MS Store and searched Adobe Photoshop, then Lightroom. When I clicked on 'get,' a redirect happened and it said 'You own this app.' When I click install, the button gets pressed, but the installation doesn't start. I pressed the button many times after that to no results. Is this just my computer getting slower or is there a fix?

:)

Shashank Abhinav, Oct 1, 2020

2. microsft store

HI i'm trying to open my microsft store but i can't for windows 10 and also its says need a new app to open thi

Farid Sarwary 341, Oct 1, 2020
  3. store

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community!

I would suggest you to clear the cache memory of the Windows Store app.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run window

• Type wsreset.exe and hit enter.

Now try to open Windows store and see if that helps.

Waseemulla S, Oct 1, 2020
  4. Jose Est Win User

Microsft store

Installing updates to apps from the Microsft Store

Hi Ron,

A software conflict or system issue can cause a slow performance when installing updates for your apps from Windows Store.

As an initial troubleshooting, please perform the following:

• Make sure that the Date, Time, Time Zone and Location are configured correctly on your PC.
    • Refresh your Account by signing out from the Windows Store and sign back in.

After the steps are done, we recommend resetting the Windows Store cache:

• Press the ‘Windows + R’ key on the keyboard.
    • Type "Wsreset.exe" and press
      Enter.

Let us know if you need anything else.

Jose Est, Oct 1, 2020
Thema:

Microsft store

1. Microsft store - Similar Threads - Microsft store

2. I cant login into the microsft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant login into the microsft store: I tried to log into my account then it told me to use Windows Hello to have secure access. Then when I entered the password for my Windows Hello, it told me that something went wrong with registering my outlook account to windows hello. Can anyone help me, please? I just...
  3. I cant login into the microsft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant login into the microsft store: I tried to log into my account then it told me to use Windows Hello to have secure access. Then when I entered the password for my Windows Hello, it told me that something went wrong with registering my outlook account to windows hello. Can anyone help me, please? I just...
  4. NO ME DEJA ABRIR EL MICROSFT STORE

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    NO ME DEJA ABRIR EL MICROSFT STORE: BUENAS NOCHEStengo el windows 10 ltcs 1809 y no me deja abrir el windos store por un error en el Código: 0x80004003 No me deja comprar o descargar aplicaciones que son de mi uso en el tiempo que tengo en internetEspero su pronta respuesta....
  5. NO ME DEJA ABRIR EL MICROSFT STORE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NO ME DEJA ABRIR EL MICROSFT STORE: BUENAS NOCHEStengo el windows 10 ltcs 1809 y no me deja abrir el windos store por un error en el Código: 0x80004003 No me deja comprar o descargar aplicaciones que son de mi uso en el tiempo que tengo en internetEspero su pronta respuesta....
  6. NO ME DEJA ABRIR EL MICROSFT STORE

7. Microsft Store not opening/ wsreset not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsft Store not opening/ wsreset not working: Hello,I`ve been trying to reinstall/reset the Microsoft Store, but nothing seems to work.It started when i couldn't download any Programs, so i decided to reset the App. Ever since ive tried everything to reset it again but all i get is this error message when trying to reset...
  8. Microsft Store not opening/ wsreset not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsft Store not opening/ wsreset not working: Hello,I`ve been trying to reinstall/reset the Microsoft Store, but nothing seems to work.It started when i couldn't download any Programs, so i decided to reset the App. Ever since ive tried everything to reset it again but all i get is this error message when trying to reset...
  9. Microsft Store not opening/ wsreset not working

10. Microsft store Not loding in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsft store Not loding in.: Hello Internet! i have windows 11 pro on a dell laptop, i had an issue where it would not install but now it wont load up so i cant check it stays on this screen: It has been on it for more that 30+ mins...