Windows 10: Microsft Suface laptop/Tablet

Discus and support Microsft Suface laptop/Tablet in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; If I buy a Microsoft Surface Laptop/Tablet Can I install other Operating Systems?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Daniel John, Nov 27, 2019.

1. Microsft Suface laptop/Tablet

If I buy a Microsoft Surface Laptop/Tablet Can I install other Operating Systems?

:)

Daniel John, Nov 27, 2019
  2. Guest1 Win User

Tablet Mode doesn't automatically turn on

Hi Roice,

We suggest you to follow the below steps to make the tablet mode permanent:

• Click start and select settings.
    • Select settings and then select tablet mode.
    • Now you have different options to choose from, please choose settings that suits you.
    Hope this information helps.

Guest1, Nov 27, 2019
  3. Guest2 Win User
    Transfer music from laptop to windows 10 tablet.

No, there's no pop up on the tablet or the laptop. I have tried using the three different USB ports and still nothing but I only have one lead to try. I clicked windows key and E and the tablet isn't listed under my PC, but it is listed in network as a phone,
    don't know if that's relevant

Guest2, Nov 27, 2019
  4. Guest3 Win User

Microsft Suface laptop/Tablet

Guest3, Nov 27, 2019
Thema:

Microsft Suface laptop/Tablet

1. Microsft Suface laptop/Tablet - Similar Threads - Microsft Suface laptop

2. Suface pen compatibility

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Suface pen compatibility: I'm in a bit of dilemma here, I've just purchased an Avita Magus II, which is essentially just a Microsoft Surface, but with a few budget cuts here and there for a more affordable price. I bought it with the intent of using it as a drawing tool, however, the active stylus...
  3. unresponsive tablet/laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    unresponsive tablet/laptop: my linx 12V32 laptop stopped turning on after restart pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unresponsive-tabletlaptop/62071872-0c88-4f07-945a-af0e0310350c
  4. microsft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsft store: microsoft store updating microsoft office desktop app continuously when check on get updates in Microsoft store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsft-store/eb264d02-6338-4ee8-b2a5-8b29e00d108d
  5. Microsft Edge

Microsft Edge: Hello, can I get a downgraded version of windows 10? My problem is the following I don't want to have microsoft edge in my laptop. I purchased the product without edged installed. And now, I got an update and it installed itself, also there is no feature to delete it. I...
  6. Suface Laptop 3 with very loud cooling fan

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Suface Laptop 3 with very loud cooling fan: When running a video in 4k or watching Netflix while the laptop is connected to the charger, the very loud and distracting cooling fan can be heard. I just bought a surface laptop 3, two weeks ago, had the same problem. I tried to do hard resets on it and nothing so I...
  7. Microsft laptop devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsft laptop devices: Hello someone please help me i'm trying to download a game, but my desktop doesn't show up on the devices i tried many ways to try and have my desktop listed on my devices, but it wont show up can someone help me fix the problem....
  8. Bitlocker on Suface Pro 4

Bitlocker on Suface Pro 4: Hi Please assist to retrieve my bit locker pin I have the recovery key but don't know how to use it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlocker-on-suface-pro-4/4cecb915-37b3-42aa-802e-f29029732686
  9. laptop and tablet

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    laptop and tablet: how can I use my laptop and tablet together it was working and now the tablet is not working correctly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-and-tablet/894c08f1-fce3-4ca0-ac03-319a846fb714
  10. Hybrid Laptop/Tablet

in Windows 10 Support
    Hybrid Laptop/Tablet: So first, I don't know if this is the correct board for posting this. If its not, then forgive me and please move this topic where it should be. Now, as a student, I bought 2-3 months ago a quite nice computer for its price - and good enough for my daily requirements....