Windows 10: Microsft

Discus and support Microsft in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Why is it so unreasonably hard to get in touch with microsoft not some wrap around website that I have to pay money to talk to some one not an ai but... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by rex6660, Nov 11, 2021.

1. rex6660 Win User

Microsft

Why is it so unreasonably hard to get in touch with microsoft not some wrap around website that I have to pay money to talk to some one not an ai but microsft themselves a company this big shouldn't have this issue where i spent 4 hours to get anything other than an ai. this company forces trash software on YOUR system that YOU own with no way of uninstalling it

:)

rex6660, Nov 11, 2021
  2. Thrackan Win User

3d '06 Question

That was going to be my suggestion *Big Grin Microsft :D

Thrackan, Nov 11, 2021
  3. Bruce SX Win User
    Good morning

Here's what I have :
    • Win10 ISO downloaded
    • W10 keycode from SoftKeyPlus: Installed key ends in 8HVX7
    • Original key from SoftKeyPlus ended in FCYGR
    • Version from SoftKeyPlus: 1.0.6125

• From Microsft: Edition is W10 Home (previous was W8.x) version 1607
    • From Microsft: Version 1607
    • From Microsft: License key endind in N9H3KD1

• Belarc photographed

• Haven't done Ccleaner(uh-oh?)

• Office confirmed as 365, but without O in front

• Passwords change

• No backup necessary. Nothing in Files/photos/videos to save

Bruce SX, Nov 11, 2021
  4. FLY3R Win User

Microsft

Vista to restrict pirated copies

PSSHHH, yeah,lol there always one step behind.. every time a new viruss come out microsft has to patch it, but by the time they finnaly realse one theres a new viruss..

FLY3R, Nov 11, 2021
Thema:

Microsft

1. Microsft - Similar Threads - Microsft

2. My microsft account has been taken over

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My microsft account has been taken over: Someone has setup their own email and app for 2fa and recovery and i cannot change the password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microsft-account-has-been-taken-over/55af3974-d3c2-4ae9-bc96-09c9f0448291
  3. My microsft account has been taken over

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My microsft account has been taken over: Someone has setup their own email and app for 2fa and recovery and i cannot change the password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microsft-account-has-been-taken-over/55af3974-d3c2-4ae9-bc96-09c9f0448291
  4. My microsft account has been taken over

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. No follow up from Microsft support for 3 wks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No follow up from Microsft support for 3 wks: Hi MS community, I had lodged in a ticket back in 22nd Feb. If i understand correctly an agent should reach out at my mobile number. Any ideas how I may get a more timely attention? Upon checking the request history, seems at this time no agent has been assigned yet to my...
  6. No follow up from Microsft support for 3 wks

No follow up from Microsft support for 3 wks: Hi MS community, I had lodged in a ticket back in 22nd Feb. If i understand correctly an agent should reach out at my mobile number. Any ideas how I may get a more timely attention? Upon checking the request history, seems at this time no agent has been assigned yet to my...
  7. Bought a preown microsft laptop go 2 and it wont let me sign in with personal acc and asked...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought a preown microsft laptop go 2 and it wont let me sign in with personal acc and asked...: Bought a pre own laptop go 2 for personal use and it wont let me login with my personal acc and asked for my school or work acc which I dont have any...
  8. Bought a preown microsft laptop go 2 and it wont let me sign in with personal acc and asked...

Bought a preown microsft laptop go 2 and it wont let me sign in with personal acc and asked...: Bought a pre own laptop go 2 for personal use and it wont let me login with my personal acc and asked for my school or work acc which I dont have any...
  9. Microsft account dialog closes when adding a User

Microsft account dialog closes when adding a User: I want to add a New User to my Computer so I do the basics "Settings>Accounts>Family & Other Users". But when I click add another user the Microsoft Account window appears complete in its windows theme gray and it has its Application Text, Maximize, Minimize, and Close...
  10. Microsft account dialog closes when adding a User

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsft account dialog closes when adding a User: I want to add a New User to my Computer so I do the basics "Settings>Accounts>Family & Other Users". But when I click add another user the Microsoft Account window appears complete in its windows theme gray and it has its Application Text, Maximize, Minimize, and Close...