Windows 10: Microsof Store

Discus and support Microsof Store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Dear Responsible, I'm using windows10 in my PC, but it can not open Microsoft Store. Every time I tried to open, it closed automatically in 2/3... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SohanHasan, Apr 24, 2019.

1. Microsof Store

Dear Responsible,

I'm using windows10 in my PC, but it can not open Microsoft Store. Every time I tried to open, it closed automatically in 2/3 seconds without showing anything. but I tried to download games and apps from Xbox but it shows an error code. for you I upload the picture. Microsof Store 69cf11b0-ec31-4d3f-b500-15f6513c62bb?upload=true.png

:)

SohanHasan, Apr 24, 2019
  2. prufrockx Win User

Getting rid of Microsof Apps

During the last update Microsof Apps got installed on my phone. I want to get rid of that **bleep**, but there doesn't seem to be an obvious way to remove it...

Any suggestions?

prufrockx, Apr 24, 2019
  3. store

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community!

I would suggest you to clear the cache memory of the Windows Store app.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run window

• Type wsreset.exe and hit enter.

Now try to open Windows store and see if that helps.

Waseemulla S, Apr 24, 2019
  4. Microsof Store

windows store

Hi Botlhe,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

Try the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1:

I suggest you run the Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2:

If the issue persist, I suggest you to reset Windows Store cache and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key+ R.
    • Type wsreset.exe and hit
      Enter

Please reply us on the status of the issue to assist you further.

ThofikhAhamad, Apr 24, 2019
Thema:

Microsof Store

1. Microsof Store - Similar Threads - Microsof Store

2. “Unknown layout specified in manifest” error on the Windows Store in Windows 10 1709 region...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    “Unknown layout specified in manifest” error on the Windows Store in Windows 10 1709 region...: Windows store gives error related to “Unknown layout specified in manifest” error on the Windows Store Tried resintalling and changing the region as mentioned in few blogs tried reinstalling the .NET also anymore suggestions...
  3. Unexpected Store Exception in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unexpected Store Exception in Windows 10: I have a Unexpected Store Exception in Windows 10. I have run chkdsk with no errors. There appears to be a number if unasigned drivers, which is indicated that may be the cause of the error. I have tried using dsim to repair the errors but to no avail. The varius utilitys /...
  4. Refunding Minecraft for Windows 10 from Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Refunding Minecraft for Windows 10 from Microsoft Store: When I purchased this item, it said that it cannot be refunded. And I want a refund for this item, because it doesn't work. It refuses to install. I tried every possible method. I contacted the support, emailed XBOX service where I was addressed for the help, and I...
  5. Windows Update and Microsoft Store downloads failing on Windows 10, build version 1903.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update and Microsoft Store downloads failing on Windows 10, build version 1903.: Hello! I've been testing the Version 1903 builds on about a half dozen PCs (all upgrades from 1809) over the past month or so, and am having a strange problem on only one of them. I've found something curious, and wanted to post it in case anyone has seen this happen before,...
  6. Microsoft Store not launching due to missing registry key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store not launching due to missing registry key: The Microsoft Store won't launch, and instead gives the error "blocked by system administrator". I've narrowed it down to a missing registry key, Microsoft.WindowsStore_8wekyb3d8bbwe, at this directory:...
  7. Microsoft store tile stopped being "live" last week

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft store tile stopped being "live" last week: Win 10 home Version 1809 (OS Build 17763.503) All available updates applied. No disk errors. Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth sfc/scannow And no viruses or malware. I run...
  8. How can I run Microsof Works 7 in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I run Microsof Works 7 in Windows 10?: I has a Microsoft works 7 which I used for my medical task as document and data base. Recently I have change my computer with Widows 10. I try to run my programs, but not sucees elicetd. How ican run old Microsoft Version 7 into my new Windows 10?...
  9. Microsof Edge Making web better through more open source collaboration

in Windows 10 News
    Microsof Edge Making web better through more open source collaboration: For the past few years, Microsoft has meaningfully increased participation in the open source software (OSS) community, becoming one of the world’s largest supporters of OSS projects. Today we’re announcing that we intend to adopt the Chromium open source project in the...
  10. I have just run the Microsof recovery and it has removed all my Apps

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have just run the Microsof recovery and it has removed all my Apps: I ran the Recovery reset after my PC was having some registry problems. I did all the right things and retained all my files. I was given a small list of applications that would not be kept and none of them was of any consequence so I went ahead. The recovery has removed ALL...