Windows 10: Microsof Store

Discus and support Microsof Store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Dear Responsible, I'm using windows10 in my PC, but it can not open Microsoft Store. Every time I tried to open, it closed automatically in 2/3... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SohanHasan, Apr 24, 2019.

1. Microsof Store

Dear Responsible,

I'm using windows10 in my PC, but it can not open Microsoft Store. Every time I tried to open, it closed automatically in 2/3 seconds without showing anything. but I tried to download games and apps from Xbox but it shows an error code. for you I upload the picture. Microsof Store 69cf11b0-ec31-4d3f-b500-15f6513c62bb?upload=true.png

:)

SohanHasan, Apr 24, 2019
  2. prufrockx Win User

Getting rid of Microsof Apps

During the last update Microsof Apps got installed on my phone. I want to get rid of that **bleep**, but there doesn't seem to be an obvious way to remove it...

Any suggestions?

prufrockx, Apr 24, 2019
  3. store

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community!

I would suggest you to clear the cache memory of the Windows Store app.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run window

• Type wsreset.exe and hit enter.

Now try to open Windows store and see if that helps.

Waseemulla S, Apr 24, 2019
  4. Microsof Store

windows store

Hi Botlhe,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

Try the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1:

I suggest you run the Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2:

If the issue persist, I suggest you to reset Windows Store cache and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key+ R.
    • Type wsreset.exe and hit
      Enter

Please reply us on the status of the issue to assist you further.

ThofikhAhamad, Apr 24, 2019
Thema:

Microsof Store

1. Microsof Store - Similar Threads - Microsof Store

2. Help! I can't find my Video Proyect from My Photos of Microsof

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Help! I can't find my Video Proyect from My Photos of Microsof: HI, I in a big problema. I can´t find my Video Proyecty I did buck up because I was workin in Onedrive.he pyect was saved in vpb file, bud today the Video Poroyec has desapear. It's gone, Could anyone tell me, what can I do in order to get muy proyec back? Thanks a lot....
  3. slave microsof claiming

in Windows 10 Customization
    slave microsof claiming: is there anybody who can tell to microsoft to try not to be the world owner ? microsoft is really boring asking me to correct my account after corrected several time . it s clear what they want from all users and i would be grateful if one or theyr rapresentative would...
  4. The Folder Path "Microsof" Contains an Invalid Character

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The Folder Path "Microsof" Contains an Invalid Character: Hello, I've been having difficulty with my computer lately. Every time I try to use an Install Wizard, it immediately gets blocked with an error saying "The Folder Path "Microsof" Contains an Invalid Character." The error looks like this, if that helps: [ATTACH] Is...
  5. I want to change my microsof member profile: New Cell phone number & new credit card

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I want to change my microsof member profile: New Cell phone number & new credit card: I want to change my microsoft member profile: 1. New Cell phone number & 2. New credit card How do I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-change-my-microsof-member-profile-new/a0a38d0a-736a-461a-8151-a92913dbb690"
  6. Microsof ultimate word

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsof ultimate word: My Microsoft ultimate word has stopped working - i've been using it for quite some time until today. There is an error message 0x803F8001 I have looked online for it and seen around 5 or more different solutions to solving this issue . Does Microsoft have a solution ??...
  7. MICROSOF: BRING BACK WORKGROUPS -- I cannot access my workgroup computer!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MICROSOF: BRING BACK WORKGROUPS -- I cannot access my workgroup computer!: 10.10.2019 ======= Before Version 19.03 I could work access my workgroup computers. Then I recieved another update and, since then, I have no longer access to any workgroup computers. I have tried all of the tips shown internet on this problem (making sure auto...
  8. Signing Into Microsof\t Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Signing Into Microsof\t Account: Hi, I am having problems logging into my Microsoft account in minecraft on my laptop. I am logged in on the microsoft store, where I purchased the game from, as well as in the xbox one application but when I try to log in on minecraft it just says, "We're sorry something went...
  9. How can I run Microsof Works 7 in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I run Microsof Works 7 in Windows 10?: I has a Microsoft works 7 which I used for my medical task as document and data base. Recently I have change my computer with Widows 10. I try to run my programs, but not sucees elicetd. How ican run old Microsoft Version 7 into my new Windows 10?...
  10. Microsof Edge Making web better through more open source collaboration

in Windows 10 News
    Microsof Edge Making web better through more open source collaboration: For the past few years, Microsoft has meaningfully increased participation in the open source software (OSS) community, becoming one of the world’s largest supporters of OSS projects. Today we’re announcing that we intend to adopt the Chromium open source project in the...