Windows 10: Microsoft 10 and iTunes

Discus and support Microsoft 10 and iTunes in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I just uninstalled iTunes on my HP Envy that uses Microsoft 10. I followed the instructions to uninstall all iTunes Programming. Then, I reinstalled... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Carri Abner, Jul 8, 2018.

1. Microsoft 10 and iTunes

I just uninstalled iTunes on my HP Envy that uses Microsoft 10. I followed the instructions to uninstall all iTunes Programming. Then, I reinstalled the iTunes app through the Microsoft Store. However, iTunes will still not open. Now, what should I do?

:)

Carri Abner, Jul 8, 2018

2. how to unistall then reinstall itunes in Windows 10

Hi John,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are happy to help you.

Try the following steps and check if it helps:

Step 1:

I suggest you to try uninstall iTunes from the Programs and Features.

Follow the below steps to uninstall iTunes:

• Press Windows key + X and click Control Panel.
    • Click on Programs and Features.
    • Select iTunes and click Uninstall.
    • Restart the computer.
    Step 2:

I suggest you to install iTunes in compatibility mode and check.

Follow the below steps:

1. Right-click on the setup file of the iTunes and select Properties.

2. Select Compatibility tab.

3. Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.

4. Let the iTunes install and then check the functionality.

Reference: Refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Windows 10 help & how-to

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/support

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Jul 8, 2018
  3. Itunes not working on Windows 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I would suggest you to install the iTunes as an administrator, right click on iTunes and click on “Run as the Administartor”. Check if that helps.

If the issue persists, run the SFC.

Follow the below steps:

• Open Command Prompt.

• Select “Run as Administrator”.

• Type “sfc /scannow” without quotes and hit
      Enter.
    Now check for the issue.

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Annu Singh, Jul 8, 2018
  4. Microsoft 10 and iTunes

Itunes and Wimdows 10

I cannot synch my IPhone on Windows 10 . I keep getting a message on Itunes that the computer isn't authorized. I follow the steps on ITunes to authorize and ITunes says it is authorized. any suggestions?

johnlamson, Jul 8, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft 10 and iTunes

1. Microsoft 10 and iTunes - Similar Threads - Microsoft iTunes

2. iTunes installed from Microsoft Store and only accessible through that

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iTunes installed from Microsoft Store and only accessible through that: I have a brand new version of windows 10 installed along with all updates. I downloaded iTunes via the app store. The app will launch and I signed into my apple account. However, iTunes does not show up on my start menu nor is there a desktop shortcut. The only way I can...
  3. iTunes installed from Microsoft Store and only accessible through that

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    iTunes installed from Microsoft Store and only accessible through that: I have a brand new version of windows 10 installed along with all updates. I downloaded iTunes via the app store. The app will launch and I signed into my apple account. However, iTunes does not show up on my start menu nor is there a desktop shortcut. The only way I can...
  4. iTunes installed from Microsoft Store and only accessible through that

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. How to uninstall Microsoft's iTunes

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to uninstall Microsoft's iTunes: I followed Carl's instruction to uninstall Microsoft's iTunes, it did not work. Any other suggestions?Thanks.-- *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  6. How to uninstall Microsoft's iTunes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to uninstall Microsoft's iTunes: I followed Carl's instruction to uninstall Microsoft's iTunes, it did not work. Any other suggestions?Thanks.-- *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  7. How to uninstall Microsoft's iTunes

8. How to restore Microsoft Authenticator accounts wiped out by Restoration from iTunes...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to restore Microsoft Authenticator accounts wiped out by Restoration from iTunes...: Restoration from iTunes backup wipe out my Microsoft Authenticator data. App no longer shows any data. How to fix?Do I have add each account again?Is there a backup method that includes Microsoft Authenticator data s.t. there’s no need to add each account again after...
  9. How to restore Microsoft Authenticator accounts wiped out by Restoration from iTunes...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to restore Microsoft Authenticator accounts wiped out by Restoration from iTunes...: Restoration from iTunes backup wipe out my Microsoft Authenticator data. App no longer shows any data. How to fix?Do I have add each account again?Is there a backup method that includes Microsoft Authenticator data s.t. there’s no need to add each account again after...
  10. How to restore Microsoft Authenticator accounts wiped out by Restoration from iTunes...