Windows 10: Microsoft 10 and Word

Discus and support Microsoft 10 and Word in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I just installed Microsoft 10 on my computer, and now Word won't open. It flashes on briefly and then disappears. Help!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PatriciaHanberry, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Microsoft 10 and Word

I just installed Microsoft 10 on my computer, and now Word won't open. It flashes on briefly and then disappears. Help!

:)

PatriciaHanberry, Jan 15, 2020

2. microsoft word 2003

I have a lot of ms word files on my pc. But one of them showed me an error - Getting unknown error messages while opening (.doc) or (.docx) files. I don't know how to open my word file or repair microsoft word. Any suggestions, guys, please.

abandone15, Jan 15, 2020
  3. annie Win User
    How do I change (Read Only) on Microsoft Word

When I downloaded Windows 10 and used my Microsoft Word it was in (Read Only) and I tried looking up how to solve the problem including looking at properties on my document to uncheck read only, but it was already unchecked. I have tried all the steps suggested.

annie, Jan 15, 2020
  4. newtekie1 Win User

Microsoft 10 and Word

microsoft word 2003

Is it just one file, or all your word files?

With the exception of Outlook, I have yet to find a reason to stop using Office 2000, 2003, and 2007. They open all the latest files just fine, and they work just fine.

newtekie1, Jan 15, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft 10 and Word

1. Microsoft 10 and Word - Similar Threads - Microsoft Word

2. I cannot open Microsoft 365, Word or Excel. Case opened a week ago. What is the status of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot open Microsoft 365, Word or Excel. Case opened a week ago. What is the status of...: I cannot open Microsoft 365, Word or Excel. Case opened a week ago. What is the status of CASE ID: 7040069019? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-open-microsoft-365-word-or-excel-case/1e8c5ec8-b155-4b64-93f4-1d8c6dafeaef
  3. I cannot open Microsoft 365, Word or Excel. Case opened a week ago. What is the status of...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot open Microsoft 365, Word or Excel. Case opened a week ago. What is the status of...: I cannot open Microsoft 365, Word or Excel. Case opened a week ago. What is the status of CASE ID: 7040069019? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-open-microsoft-365-word-or-excel-case/1e8c5ec8-b155-4b64-93f4-1d8c6dafeaef
  4. microsoft word 2010 always freezes at windows 2010 after windows updating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft word 2010 always freezes at windows 2010 after windows updating: Microsoft word 2010 always freezes after two or three minutes, at windows 2010 after windows updating.I did all of you said at:https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/office/troubleshoot/word/issues-when-start-or-use-word...
  5. microsoft word 2010 always freezes at windows 2010 after windows updating

microsoft word 2010 always freezes at windows 2010 after windows updating: Microsoft word 2010 always freezes after two or three minutes, at windows 2010 after windows updating.I did all of you said at:https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/office/troubleshoot/word/issues-when-start-or-use-word...
  6. microsoft word 2010 always freezes at windows 2010 after windows updating

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. I've created a qr code in microsoft word and inserted into a document. I then inserted a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've created a qr code in microsoft word and inserted into a document. I then inserted a...: I've created a qr code in microsoft word and inserted into a document. I then inserted a URL in the designated area. When I use my iphone to test the QR code, it says "cannot connect with server"...
  8. I've created a qr code in microsoft word and inserted into a document. I then inserted a...

I've created a qr code in microsoft word and inserted into a document. I then inserted a...: I've created a qr code in microsoft word and inserted into a document. I then inserted a URL in the designated area. When I use my iphone to test the QR code, it says "cannot connect with server"...
  9. How to change Microsoft Word account without losing documents?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change Microsoft Word account without losing documents?: I recently realised I've been logged into a friend's account on Word. I haven't seen them in a long time, meaning I must have been accidentally using their account for at least 2 years. I'm a university student and my files are like gold dust to me, but I've made them all...
  10. How to change Microsoft Word account without losing documents?

How to change Microsoft Word account without losing documents?: I recently realised I've been logged into a friend's account on Word. I haven't seen them in a long time, meaning I must have been accidentally using their account for at least 2 years. I'm a university student and my files are like gold dust to me, but I've made them all...