Windows 10: Microsoft 10 Audio music supplied for photo/slideshow video - copyright when load on Youtube

Discus and support Microsoft 10 Audio music supplied for photo/slideshow video - copyright when load on Youtube in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Love the video edit facilities in Microsoft photos. I have imported 15 graphics and then have added one of the MS backing tracks, saved and then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MarkBailey4, Nov 29, 2018.

1. Microsoft 10 Audio music supplied for photo/slideshow video - copyright when load on Youtube

Love the video edit facilities in Microsoft photos. I have imported 15 graphics and then have added one of the MS backing tracks, saved and then exported. When I post then on Youtube it says there is a copyright infringement. Is this correct? I thought MS tracks were copyright free. Want to post the video on my company website via YouTube link but do not want to infringe any copyright. Can you help please?

:)

MarkBailey4, Nov 29, 2018

2. Photos slideshow

Hi Michael,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting. We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are unable view the photos in slideshow as it repeats after few photos and need to know “How can I change this to show a continuous and non-repeating slideshow?”. We will help you to
    resolve this issue.

Please let us know,

• Where does the photos folder located?

• Did you try to change the folder location and check?

I suggest you to follow the below steps:

Step 1: If the photos folder is located on the desktop, try to create another folder and copy all the content to the newly created folder and add this folder for slideshow and check.

Step 2: Try to create new folder if different location and copy all the content to the newly created folder in different location and add this folder for slideshow and check.

Hope it helps. Please perform the above methods and update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Nov 29, 2018
  3. Chuck38 Win User
    No Video in YouTube Music Videos.

Hi folks,

Just like the title said, my problem is that I'm not getting any video when I try to watch a music video on YouTube. In the past all I've had to do was reload the page and then it would work, but after smashing F5 hundreds of times I've come to the conclusion that that method no longer works.

Any other video works just fine. If the video doesn't show up, then I reload the page and there it is.

For example.

This video loads just fine after reloading the page:

This video won't load. Only audio:

I'm using Firefox version 51.0.1 (32-bit) I have Adblock Plus installed and here's all the Add-ons I have installed.

Microsoft 10 Audio music supplied for photo/slideshow video - copyright when load on Youtube [​IMG]

Thanks.

Chuck.

EDIT: I've also already tried reinstalling Flash.

Chuck38, Nov 29, 2018
  4. Arun B J Win User

Microsoft 10 Audio music supplied for photo/slideshow video - copyright when load on Youtube

How to view photos in a Slideshow in Windows 10?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Photo App.

• Select the photo and press F5.

• You will be able to see the photos in slideshow.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Nov 29, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft 10 Audio music supplied for photo/slideshow video - copyright when load on Youtube

1. Microsoft 10 Audio music supplied for photo/slideshow video - copyright when load on Youtube - Similar Threads - Microsoft Audio music

2. Copyrighted music on Microsoft Video Editor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Copyrighted music on Microsoft Video Editor: I haven't posted my YouTube video yet, but I am using the song called TV Tune and I want to know if it's copyrighted. If it is, may I please have permission to use it?...
  3. Copyrighted music on Microsoft Video Editor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Copyrighted music on Microsoft Video Editor: I haven't posted my YouTube video yet, but I am using the song called TV Tune and I want to know if it's copyrighted. If it is, may I please have permission to use it?...
  4. Copyrighted Music on Microsoft Video Editor

Copyrighted Music on Microsoft Video Editor: I have recently tried to upload videos to YouTube with music from the Microsoft video editor and it claimed copyright issues on a few. The songs on the video editor listed as Funky Strut, On Hold and Simpler Times are flagged by YouTube as copyrighted. Are they not meant for...
  5. photo music slideshow

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    photo music slideshow: Hi,Can I PLEASE have assistance I have copied 150 odd Photos onto a USB Stick for my Brothers Funeral,But I was hoping to Add some Country & Western Music to run in the Back Ground The Venue has a 65 inch Tv & that were I was going to plug in the USB Stick Please assist on...
  6. Microsoft Video Editor app background music copyright

Microsoft Video Editor app background music copyright: I used Microsoft photo/video editor app background music in one of my video which I uploaded to YouTube, later YouTube marked this video music copyright issue. I believe all the background musics in this app are generic, free to use, please let me know what should I do?...
  7. Copyright on music in Windows Video Editor

Copyright on music in Windows Video Editor: Using the built-in Video Editor in Windows which is awesome, by the way, it's possible to add background music to video clips. I was intending to use this for a short work-related presentation, but a colleague queried the licence on the music - are there any restrictions on...
  8. Is the Music Copyrighted on Windows 10 Photo app

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is the Music Copyrighted on Windows 10 Photo app: I am using "Rescue Crew" music from Windows 10 Photo Video editor in one of my videos for my company on You tube. Is this music copyrighted?...
  9. Microsoft 10 Audio music supplied for photo/slideshow video - copyright when load on Youtube

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft 10 Audio music supplied for photo/slideshow video - copyright when load on Youtube: Hi ... Love the video edit facilities in Microsoft photos. I have imported 15 graphics and then have added one of the MS backing tracks, saved and then exported. When I post then on Youtube it says there is a copyright infringement. Is this correct? I thought MS tracks...
  10. No Video in YouTube Music Videos.

in Browsers and Email
    No Video in YouTube Music Videos.: Hi folks, Just like the title said, my problem is that I'm not getting any video when I try to watch a music video on YouTube. In the past all I've had to do was reload the page and then it would work, but after smashing F5 hundreds of times I've come to the conclusion...