Windows 10: Microsoft 10 built-in mail app.

Discus and support Microsoft 10 built-in mail app. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I can't create a new folder in Microsoft 10 built-in mail app.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Lance Sundstrom, Sep 15, 2018.

1. Microsoft 10 built-in mail app.

I can't create a new folder in Microsoft 10 built-in mail app.

:)

Lance Sundstrom, Sep 15, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. *Smile

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Sep 15, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Undo Built-in Administrator Account tied to a Microsoft Account

Hello @Converseallstar95, Microsoft 10 built-in mail app. :)

Could it be that the built-in Administrator may just be signed in to the Store app with the Microsoft account?

If so, then you could reset the "Microsoft Store" app back to default to see if that may remove the association.

*Arrow Reset App in Windows 10 Apps Features Tutorials

If not, then check to see if it may be listed using step 3 in Option Two below, and can be removed.

*Arrow Add or Delete Account in Windows 10 Mail app Browsers Email Tutorials

Brink, Sep 15, 2018
  4. Edwin Win User

Microsoft 10 built-in mail app.

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Sep 15, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft 10 built-in mail app.

1. Microsoft 10 built-in mail app. - Similar Threads - Microsoft built mail

2. Bug with built-in Mail app in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bug with built-in Mail app in Windows 11: This just never goes away.It was like this on Windows 10 and continues to be a bug on Windows 11 as well.After a few days, it just goes away by itself. But after a couple of days, it starts doing it again.When there's literally 0 mail, nothing in inbox, sent, draft, trash or...
  3. Bug with built-in Mail app in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bug with built-in Mail app in Windows 11: This just never goes away.It was like this on Windows 10 and continues to be a bug on Windows 11 as well.After a few days, it just goes away by itself. But after a couple of days, it starts doing it again.When there's literally 0 mail, nothing in inbox, sent, draft, trash or...
  4. Microsoft Mail the Windows 10 app

Microsoft Mail the Windows 10 app: Before a mail item is fully loaded placeholders are used for the images. My problem is these placeholders are sometimes not the same size as the final image so the text of the mail jumps in vertical position slightly after the images are fully downloaded. This is oddly...
  5. Microsoft 10 Mail App

Microsoft 10 Mail App: Regular user of microsft 10 mail app, have both gmail account and hotmail account imstalled. mail app has started to crash frequently but always rebooted and was fine. Today sadly not the case. App reopened but each time i opened draft folder crashes again. Rebooted app...
  6. Built in apps and Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Built in apps and Microsoft store: Hello, i recently bought a new laptop, a lenovo legion Y7000, the first thing i did was updating windows to the latest version, after that i tried to open the Microsoft store, but it didn't launch, i also tried the built in apps and none of them launched...
  7. windows 10 built in mail

in Browsers and Email
    windows 10 built in mail: I have windows 10 built in mail ,but when I try to use the send to menu I get this message. 69167
  8. Logging out Windows built-it Mail App?

in Browsers and Email
    Logging out Windows built-it Mail App?: Is there a way to sign out the Mail app? I did turn the Sync off, but I was wondering if there's a way to completely sign out, or even remove this app? 38894
  9. Where does the built in Windows 10 Mail App reside.

in Browsers and Email
    Where does the built in Windows 10 Mail App reside.: I am trying to do this. When I click on a mailto:joseph21@email.com it will open the link of the mail app in firefox, IE, Chrome, etc. Where is the app located. I did a search for mail but did not show any that is the built in mail app. Is there a way to export all the...
  10. Microsoft windows 10 mail app.

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft windows 10 mail app.: I thought that I would have another bash at my problem with the new mail app.Before dumping it and going to give another email client a go. Been looking at the Thunderbird email. Anyway this is my problem,Also did a clean install in the last few days to attempt to resolve...