Windows 10: Microsoft 10 Continuous Reboot

Discus and support Microsoft 10 Continuous Reboot in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I am having a problem with my Msi PC upon boot up. What I believe to be the problem is the usb drives are causing the pc to enter a continuous... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AntaineD, Jan 5, 2021.

1. AntaineD Win User

Microsoft 10 Continuous Reboot

Hello,

I am having a problem with my Msi PC upon boot up. What I believe to be the problem is the usb drives are causing the pc to enter a continuous reboot cycle upon startup. It will get to the unlock screen. Flash about 3 times on and off from lock screen and black screen, until eventually making the USB connect/disconnect sound. After that, I get a blue-screen with the "your pc has ran into a problem and needs to restart :" continuing the cycle. I've tried safe mode, booting into bios, utilizing the recovery screen and disconnecting all USB devices from my pc before boot up yet nothing works.

Does anyone have an idea of what could be the problem or the solution?

Thank you

Anthony

:)

AntaineD, Jan 5, 2021

2. Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

BBC news Report here
    Microsoft Paint avoids brush with death

dorsetknob, Jan 5, 2021
  3. Continual System Reboot

The system is a generic PC running the Windows 10 64-bit OS. All available updates are automatically installed. Within a very short time period, and all of a sudden, the computer reboots. For example, I could be working in a Word document, step away from
    the computer for a few minutes and when I return I am on the log in screen.

Today the computer rebooted itself four times and the day is not over. As a first step I ran Windows Defender Full Scan and during the scan the computer rebooted and I found myself at the login screen.

Does anyone have any ideas, thoughts, or any suggestions? All products installed are from the Microsoft Store (Alumni Member.) Only recently has the repeated rebooting started.

Please, I need your assistance.

EB

Eric_Bernstein, Jan 5, 2021
  4. Microsoft 10 Continuous Reboot

Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, Jan 5, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft 10 Continuous Reboot

1. Microsoft 10 Continuous Reboot - Similar Threads - Microsoft Continuous Reboot

2. Continuous reboots

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Continuous reboots: I have a Lenovo Yoga 3rd generation and until the last 2 Windows 10 updates, it worked fine. Since the last 2 updates I am experiencing multiple Blue Screens several times daily and it is quite frustrating. There is no rhyme or reason for it to happen as it occurs at random...
  3. Windows continually reboots

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows continually reboots: Good day My P.C. wasn't used for a couple of days about 2 weeks ago due to the Covid 19 Lockdown. When I tried to resume work the P.C. kept on giving me the following message "Your P.C. ran into a problem and needs to restart. We are just collecting some error information...
  4. Bitlocker troubleshooting: continuous reboot loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bitlocker troubleshooting: continuous reboot loop: Tired to resolver using this - https://social.technet.microsoft.com/wiki/contents/articles/18671.bitlocker-troubleshooting-continuous-reboot-loop-with-bitlocker-recovery-on-a-slate-device.aspx This didn't help. How do i resolve this issue? [IMG]...
  5. Update causing continuous reboot loop

Update causing continuous reboot loop: After installing the latest 10 update (which seemed huge and extra slow to dl) my PC is stuck continuously rebooting before desktop is reached. And before you ask again, No it doesn't reach desktop status & also No I shouldn't need/have to download windows from another...
  6. Stuck in a continuous loop of rebooting the computer

Stuck in a continuous loop of rebooting the computer: I have been trying to reboot my computer. Ive gotten to the 100% completion of the restarting of windows, but it now continues to power off, power back on, load, flash same picture, and repeat again. It has been doing this for the past 24 hours. How do i fix this?...
  7. Windows 10 won't continue install after reboot

Windows 10 won't continue install after reboot: I'm not sure if this is the place for it, and I have posted this in the Windows 7 forum as well, but I am attempting to upgrade from Windows 7 to 10. Iv'e had a few problems with the process but I have gotten as far as the computer rebooting in order to start the...
  8. OS continually rebooting while sleeping

in Windows 10 Support
    OS continually rebooting while sleeping: The PC has been running great for a year or two. In the past week or two I started having problems with the PC rebooting while it was in sleep mode. This loses my work and is just a PITA. It seemed to be having an issue with updating OneDrive though it didn't say what the...
  9. Asus with Win10 continues reboots

in Windows 10 Support
    Asus with Win10 continues reboots: Hallo: I've an Asus with Windows 10. The other day powered off (low battery) when it was starting windows Now, when I try to start window, is says that it will try to restore a previous windows session and reboots. The process repeats once and again. No F8 options, so...
  10. Laptop continues reboots

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop continues reboots: We are wanting to sell my sons laptop so we did a factory reset. We thought it was doing the reset but now the same process repeats: 1. "Acer explore beyond limits" for ~1 min. 2. The screen is on but no words for ~1 min. 3. The screen is off. 4. Back to reboots....