Windows 10: Microsoft 10 driver crash

Discus and support Microsoft 10 driver crash in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After downloading the Microsoft 10 driver update,on installing it crashed my Asus laptop. I have just about zero functions. Could someone please help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Cathy#, Sep 29, 2018.

1. Cathy# Win User

Microsoft 10 driver crash

After downloading the Microsoft 10 driver update,on installing it crashed my Asus laptop. I have just about zero functions. Could someone please help.

:)

Cathy#, Sep 29, 2018
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z 0.8.7 crash on launch

W1zzard is asking you to test so that he can suggest next steps and be able to troubleshoot the issue you have.
    If another version works, it would be one set of steps.
    If several other versions also fail/crash, then it would be another.

3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Sep 29, 2018
  4. NGeo Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hey Dj Urko, I am trying to install the realtek driver and I get the error 0x0001. I have disabled secure boot and Driver signature. I have the latest win 10 build. What am I doing wrong? Can u post the complete list of steps that I have to take? I have an asus z170 with alc1150.
    Thanks in advance

Thema:

1. Microsoft 10 driver crash - Similar Threads - Microsoft driver crash

2. Microsoft Wireless Numpad keeps crashing bluetooth driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Wireless Numpad keeps crashing bluetooth driver: Hi all,Since buying the microsoft wireless numpad I have had the problem, that it keeps disconnecting from the bluetooth every minute or so for a few second. When other devices are connected as well it causes their connection to crash as well. I have tried updating my...
  3. Microsoft Wireless Numpad keeps crashing bluetooth driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Wireless Numpad keeps crashing bluetooth driver: Hi all,Since buying the microsoft wireless numpad I have had the problem, that it keeps disconnecting from the bluetooth every minute or so for a few second. When other devices are connected as well it causes their connection to crash as well. I have tried updating my...
  4. Microsoft Wireless Numpad keeps crashing bluetooth driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. microsoft 10 drivers

microsoft 10 drivers: I recently purchased microsoft 365 and I kept getting driver errors and basically couldnt make sense of anything.so I bought Driver Updater but I can't get to work either. When I first installed 365 it said I was out of room so I started deleting things to create more room. I...
  6. Driver crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Driver crashes: I think I have a misbehaving driver. I followed the Driver Verifier instructions on the wiki, and my PC crashed consistently the second it booted into windows. I could use some help interpreting the arcane runes dump files.Here's a link to two minidumps from my crashes today....
  7. Driver Crash

Driver Crash: Hi, I have been using my computer for several years now and whenever I run a game my screen will flash black and then back on or my screen will completely fragment or I get a BSOD error I don't remember what the error was but the error was this amdkdag.sys crash. I have...
  8. Bluetooth drivers crashed

Bluetooth drivers crashed: Bluetooth drivers are having yellow mark on it. It's showing code 10 error Device unable to start. Update and reinstallation of drivers are not helping. I am thinking of a factory reset. Before that I would like to know if there is anything else I can do to resolve this ?...
  9. Monitor driver crashing Windows 10

Monitor driver crashing Windows 10: I've had this issue across Windows 7, 8.1, and 10. I use 3 monitors. My graphics card supports two so I use a third USB monitor. Periodically after allowing monitors to sleep or playing a video - especially in Citrix all three screens go black, the speaker starts making a...
  10. Radeon Driver crashes

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Radeon Driver crashes: Hi, I have a Dell Optiplex 780 running win 10 64-bit. I have installed a ASUS Radeon HD 5450 EAH5450 64bit 1GB DDR3 PCI-E VGA DVI HDMI Graphics Card, which someone on a Dell forum told me would run just fine on that PC. It runs but the driver crashes all the time,...