Windows 10: Microsoft 10 Flickering Issue

Discus and support Microsoft 10 Flickering Issue in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; As of 3/26/19, There is a flickering that happens every so often when browsing around windows. Does not happen as much when watching videos.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ThoughtThisLinux, Mar 26, 2019.

1. Microsoft 10 Flickering Issue

As of 3/26/19,

There is a flickering that happens every so often when browsing around windows.

Does not happen as much when watching videos.

When in applications for at least Windowed-Fullscreen(not sure if it still happens in Windowed), it does not flicker.

I thought it was a recent NVIDIA driver but it still happens when I run Visual graphics with my Intel HD graphics on my i5.

I noticed it happens every 3 minutes. I realized that my screen savor is on slideshow. When switching between different wallpapers, it will flicker. This is the cause. I changed to just one wallpaper and flickering has stopped.

If anyone experiences this as well, hopefully this helps you not rip out your hair when browsing through your desktop.

:)

ThoughtThisLinux, Mar 26, 2019

2. flickers with win 10

Hi James,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with flickering screen on Windows 10, we will help you with this issue.

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted/ incompatible/ outdated display drivers after the latest update, try the below and check if it helps.

• Do let us know when exactly you get the flickering screen on your device?
    • Were you able to see any error code/ error message on flickering screen?

I suggest you to refer to the Microsoft article:
    Troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows 10
    for flickering screen, try the troubleshooting steps mentioned and check if it helps.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue to assist you better.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 26, 2019
  3. Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

I haven't made any changes on my device. This screen flickering is only happening in Safe Mode.

AdhipBanerjee, Mar 26, 2019
  4. Arjay Dom Win User

Microsoft 10 Flickering Issue

Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

Hi Adhio,

Screen flickering can be caused by hardware or application issue.

To better assist you, please answer the following questions:

• Is the issue only happening in Safe Mode?
    • Have you made any changes on your device prior to the issue?

In the meantime, we suggest following the troubleshooting steps on this article:

Troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows 10
    to resolve screen flickering issues on Windows 10.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Arjay Dom, Mar 26, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft 10 Flickering Issue

1. Microsoft 10 Flickering Issue - Similar Threads - Microsoft Flickering Issue

2. Screen flickering issue on windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen flickering issue on windows 10: Everytime I start my laptop, which is running on windows 10, after a random time suddenly screen start flickering and it froze, motherboard doesn't take any type of input from keyboard or mouse also. And after that, it automatically restart the laptop and it start automatic...
  3. Screen flickering issue on windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen flickering issue on windows 10: Everytime I start my laptop, which is running on windows 10, after a random time suddenly screen start flickering and it froze, motherboard doesn't take any type of input from keyboard or mouse also. And after that, it automatically restart the laptop and it start automatic...
  4. Screen flickering issue on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Screen Flickering Issue In Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen Flickering Issue In Windows 10: Hi,I am facing a screen flickering issue with the below-mentioned configuration laptop.System Configuration : Dell Inspiron 15 5570.Intel i5, RAM:8GBOS-Windows 10.Issue: On certain occasions, the display screen of my laptop exhibits a flickering phenomenon akin to...
  6. Windows 10 flickering issue

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 flickering issue: In my HP laptop, screen started to flicker around 2-3 weeks back. It will start to flicker randomly and then it goes to sleep even while using it. After looking at a solution in another question, I entered the safe boot and did not face this issue. can anyone suggest me , as...
  7. Screen Flickering Issue in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Screen Flickering Issue in Windows 10: I am getting weird screen flickering issue from yesterday. It usually happens after I turn on my laptop after a long time. When I move my mouse the screen flickers and goes off completely. After that, I am forced to hard reboot my Laptop. After which the issue doesn't seem to...
  8. Windows 10 Flickering Laptop Issue

Windows 10 Flickering Laptop Issue: Hello, I am experiencing an issue with my laptop where over half the screen is flickering Image below. I have tried many things including Factory resetting my laptop, Deleting my graphics driver, Uninstalling apps, Disabling Windows Error Reporting Services, and more. I...
  9. Flicker issue

Flicker issue: I have Windows 10 ,amd anthlon x270 dual core processor,my pc starts to flickers when I play games (this problem came after. Fall creator update,before it was fine) I already tried to install windows 10,7 3 times but problem persists,I tried to uninstall the display driver...
  10. Flickering Issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Flickering Issue: Hey all, I hope everyone is doing well. It's been a while! I have a Pc that is flickering when opening certain applications. Googling around says that if I bring up task manager and it flickers, it's a display driver issue. It's an Optiplex 3050 and updated via dell...