Windows 10: Microsoft 10 on Mac doesn't open/run

Discus and support Microsoft 10 on Mac doesn't open/run in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I want to install Minecraft for Windows 10, so I downloaded the provided link of Windows to download it. I downloaded both the 64 and the 32... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CynthiaGalvan1, Nov 26, 2020.

1. Microsoft 10 on Mac doesn't open/run

Hello,

I want to install Minecraft for Windows 10, so I downloaded the provided link of Windows to download it. I downloaded both the 64 and the 32 cause I thought the first one wasn't compatible with my computer. Once downloaded, I try to to click it to finish installing it but it just opens finder with a bunch of folders. I assumed this would be enough since nothing else happens, so I tried downloading Minecraft again and it is still unable to install due to my device not being compatible. How do I get this resolved? If I cant, will I be able to get. a refund for Minecraft? I purchased it today.

Thank you,

Cynthia Galvan

:)

CynthiaGalvan1, Nov 26, 2020

2. Forza Horizon 4 - Crashing on Startup, doesn´t run

Hi Vijay,

thanks for response. I tried your steps with a Google DNS and Open DNS - but it doesn´t help.

The game still crashes in the moment I try to run it.

I'll be glad for another solutions.

Vít Řípa, Nov 26, 2020
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Microsoft 10 on Mac doesn't open/run [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Nov 26, 2020
  4. Microsoft 10 on Mac doesn't open/run

Why Edge doesn´t open any Google www-sites?

Why Edge doesn´t open any Google www-sites? I am able to open the same Google-sites with any other browsers.

kaulahuivi, Nov 26, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft 10 on Mac doesn't open/run

1. Microsoft 10 on Mac doesn't open/run - Similar Threads - Microsoft Mac doesn't

2. Running Windows 10 on a Mac M1 chip

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Running Windows 10 on a Mac M1 chip: Hi, I've been running Windows 10 through parallels on an iMac for a few years and have now upgraded to a MacBook with M1 chip. I've installed Parallels toolbox on the new Mac, my iso file for windows 10 is not compatible with the M1 chip, is there a way to install this...
  3. Microsoft Store Doesn't open?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Doesn't open?: Hello, I wanted to download some apps from Microsoft store, but there is an inconvenience, when I try to open Microfoft Store it just doesn't open I don't know why? I think it's because I Terminated the app. If anybody is there to help me please talk to me :. I'll show a...
  4. Microsoft Store Doesn't open?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Doesn't open?: Hello, I wanted to download some apps from Microsoft store, but there is an inconvenience, when I try to open Microfoft Store it just doesn't open I don't know why? I think it's because I Terminated the app. If anybody is there to help me please talk to me :. I'll show a...
  5. Microsoft Store Doesn't open?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Microsoft Defender for Mac Stops Running After Update

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Defender for Mac Stops Running After Update: Testing out Microsoft Defender for Mac for my organization. I installed version 101.78.13 on my M1 MacBook Pro 2020 running macOS 11.7 Big Sur. The app was running fine, but when it auto-updated to version 101.82.21, the app no longer runs. When trying to run it, I get the...
  7. Microsoft Store doesn't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store doesn't open: добрый день дорогие администрация. я большой фанат майкрософта и уважаю и жду каждое обновление. но у меня случился большая проблема. это проблема пришла с виндовс 11 и это очень больно я так долго этого ждал проблема винде 1 пуск не открывается то открывается то нет2панель...
  8. Running Windows 10 on a Mac

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Running Windows 10 on a Mac: I've been trying to boot Windows 10 on a friend's PC, and through the many hoops and hurdles, we've gotten so close as to seeing "Getting ready." text appear with the windows logo; however, after a brief visual of this screen, the apple logo appears and boots back into the...
  9. Microsoft store doesn't open.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft store doesn't open.: Everytime i try to open Microsoft store,nothing happens,i already tried using powershell,i already tried using the troubleshoot app,the ''wsreset.exe'' app, i already done everything and nothing works,does someone know how to fix this? submitted by /u/BaconCritz [link]...
  10. microsoft store doesn't open

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft store doesn't open: Microsoft store is not opening. Also default Microsoft applications are not opening like Photos. Message shows "this app doesn't start". Please help me resolve this issue....