Windows 10: Microsoft 10 Pro is blocking app downloads

Discus and support Microsoft 10 Pro is blocking app downloads in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am prevented from downloading apps which are not Microsoft verified. There are apps I must download. What do I do?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by GreggCarrier, Mar 6, 2020.

1. Microsoft 10 Pro is blocking app downloads

I am prevented from downloading apps which are not Microsoft verified. There are apps I must download. What do I do?

:)

GreggCarrier, Mar 6, 2020

2. blocking apps

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps:

• Log in to https://familysafety.microsoft.com/ using your Microsoft Email account.
    • Find the user that is correspond to the computer account on the Windows that you are having issue with.
    • Click on "App Restrictions".
    • Under App Restrictions, click on "App list".
    • Here, you can Allow or Block the Apps/Games that you want.
    Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Mar 6, 2020
  3. t_ski Win User
    $.10 android apps

Not sure if anyone's seen this yet, but they have $.10 (yes, 10 cents) android apps on the Android Market to celebrate 10 BILLION downloads. So far I've picked up Tetris, Need for Speed Shift, SoundHound amd ADWLauncher EX. There were several other games that were listed, including ones too good for my phone *Frown Microsoft 10 Pro is blocking app downloads :(

t_ski, Mar 6, 2020
  4. Microsoft 10 Pro is blocking app downloads

microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Mar 6, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft 10 Pro is blocking app downloads

1. Microsoft 10 Pro is blocking app downloads - Similar Threads - Microsoft Pro blocking

2. Microsoft Store blocked download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store blocked download: Hi,We have a GPO which blocks the use and downloads from the Microsoft Store for our company. We have previously changed a registry key to bypass this for one or two apps which are required. We would also move the OU the computer resides in to one which GPO's are not applied...
  3. Microsoft Store blocked download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store blocked download: Hi,We have a GPO which blocks the use and downloads from the Microsoft Store for our company. We have previously changed a registry key to bypass this for one or two apps which are required. We would also move the OU the computer resides in to one which GPO's are not applied...
  4. Microsoft App Store blocked on work computer, can't download Microsoft To Do app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft App Store blocked on work computer, can't download Microsoft To Do app: Hi,What can I do if my workplace has Microsoft App Store blocked and I am unable to download the Microsoft To Do app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-app-store-blocked-on-work-computer-cant/5be88124-a614-4374-b7b5-cbcfe11e8092
  5. Microsoft App Store blocked on work computer, can't download Microsoft To Do app

Microsoft App Store blocked on work computer, can't download Microsoft To Do app: Hi,What can I do if my workplace has Microsoft App Store blocked and I am unable to download the Microsoft To Do app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-app-store-blocked-on-work-computer-cant/5be88124-a614-4374-b7b5-cbcfe11e8092
  6. How to Download Mail App if Microsoft Store is Blocked

How to Download Mail App if Microsoft Store is Blocked: Hello! Our campus recently did a Windows update that uninstalled the Windows Mail and Calendar App. I greatly prefer that interface over Outlook, so I want to redownload it. However, the Microsoft Store is blocked on campus. Is there somewhere else I can download it from?...
  7. Blocking Apps from downloading

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blocking Apps from downloading: Hello, I am a manager at a hotel. And one of my employees keeps downloading apps onto the computer, and playing them instead of doing her job! How do i block said application, so she can no longer download it?...
  8. App Blocked by administrator from downloading

App Blocked by administrator from downloading: When i want to install WinRar on my PC it says: This app has been blocked for your protection. An Administrator has blocked you from running this app. For more information, contact the administrator. winrar-x64-591.exe Publisher: Unknown File Origin: Hard drive on...
  9. Microsoft Family Blocking Apps

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Family Blocking Apps: I am no longer able to block an app on my childs account. I keep getting the error "Something went wrong - try again in a little while". How can I get around this and block the app?...
  10. blocked download app.

blocked download app.: Hello all, I'm trying to update my Cyberlink power director 10 for windows 10, when I try to run it screen says in RED this app has been blocked 4 u're protection. under that it says "an administrator ( me?) has blocked U from running this app 4 more information contact...