Windows 10: microsoft 10 pro key sent to my email

Discus and support microsoft 10 pro key sent to my email in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; ok i recently found out why ebay took my listing off..i was told i cant resell microsoft activation keys...im a reseller so i thought it was legal...is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by mindy832, Oct 1, 2022.

1. mindy832 Win User

microsoft 10 pro key sent to my email

ok i recently found out why ebay took my listing off..i was told i cant resell microsoft activation keys...im a reseller so i thought it was legal...is it legal to sell a USB drive with 10 pro on it for a complete install but with no activation key..if i downloaded it from microsoft on this USB ...all they have to do is use this USB to do a complete install on a hardrive or ssd..the key they will have to buy..ALSO is it legal to sell a USB that has windows 10 pro on it but i already activate it with a key i buy,..all they have to do is set booting option to USB and can run it from there compu

:)

mindy832, Oct 1, 2022
  2. KTR
    ktr Win User

need fear cd key

did you check you email? after first step, an email is sent with your key.

how is that gonna help?

3. RadCazz Win User
    Tailoring Emails Sent to Multiple Contacts

Hello.

I want to send emails to multiple contacts, separated by the ; of course, but if an individual replies, that reply would only be seen by me, the original sender.

You see, I sent an email to multiple contacts and the replies were meant for me only - not for reading by the whole contact list I sent the email to. You follow?

It is rather redundant to re-type/send individual emails saying the same thing to many contacts to get individual responses.

Let's say, for example, I sent out a performance questionnaire to many contacts. I want the contacts to reply without the other contacts knowing what their responses are.

Nothing 'shady' mind you. Just want contacts to freely express their opinions/suggestions/recommendations/help.

Thanks for your input!

RadCazz, Oct 1, 2022
  4. microsoft 10 pro key sent to my email

windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Oct 1, 2022
Thema:

microsoft 10 pro key sent to my email

1. microsoft 10 pro key sent to my email - Similar Threads - microsoft pro key

2. Windows 11 Key Email Never Sent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Key Email Never Sent: I purchased an windows 11 activation off of the Microsoft website and the email containing the product key was never sent. I spent $150 on the product https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-key-email-never-sent/8fe67365-9169-4f99-a1fe-8edb550f6bee
  3. Microsoft emails are being sent in Chinese

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft emails are being sent in Chinese: I am receiving emails from Microsoft in Chinese language even though I have set all language options to English. I was wondering if this is still a bug as I have seen other questions saying it is a known bug since 2021....
  4. Microsoft emails are being sent in Chinese

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft emails are being sent in Chinese: I am receiving emails from Microsoft in Chinese language even though I have set all language options to English. I was wondering if this is still a bug as I have seen other questions saying it is a known bug since 2021....
  5. Microsoft emails are being sent in Chinese

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. microsoft 10 pro key sent to my email

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft 10 pro key sent to my email: ok i recently found out why ebay took my listing off..i was told i cant resell microsoft activation keys...im a reseller so i thought it was legal...is it legal to sell a USB drive with 10 pro on it for a complete install but with no activation key..if i downloaded it from...
  7. microsoft 10 pro key sent to my email

microsoft 10 pro key sent to my email: ok i recently found out why ebay took my listing off..i was told i cant resell microsoft activation keys...im a reseller so i thought it was legal...is it legal to sell a USB drive with 10 pro on it for a complete install but with no activation key..if i downloaded it from...
  8. Why are my sent emails not in the sent box?!

Why are my sent emails not in the sent box?!: Why are my sent emails not in the sent box? How do I fix this? I've followed the previous threads posted and everything appears to be checked off for this to work? No, they are not in the outbox either?...
  9. Does Microsoft keep a record of my sent emails?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Does Microsoft keep a record of my sent emails?: I think someone else is sending emails from my account but there is no record in my sent folder. Does Microsoft keep a record of send emails?...
  10. Sent Emails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sent Emails: Suddenly all the emails in my sent file transferred to the in box. Why. How do I get them back again there are over 2000 of them. Also everytime I want to send an email I have to put my password in? Thanks...