Windows 10: Microsoft 10 running massively slow

Discus and support Microsoft 10 running massively slow in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Cutting a long story short. I brought a new laptop, noticed windows was lagging and got online support for the laptop. They're fixing it as we speak.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DanniellaDowner, Nov 16, 2021.

1. Microsoft 10 running massively slow

Cutting a long story short. I brought a new laptop, noticed windows was lagging and got online support for the laptop. They're fixing it as we speak. I'm trying to use my main computer gaming one and it's the same problem... .refuses to download anything..refuses updates. .Massively slow. I can guarantee something isn't right with Microsoft. I had to change recently from a chromebook to Windows computer because they pulled out of chromebooks... I'm stuck on what to do?? Any help?? I'm sure lots of people can't use Microsoft effectively??

:)

DanniellaDowner, Nov 16, 2021

2. windows 10 running slow

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft community.

I would suggest you to run System maintenance troubleshooter.

Try the followings steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Select "System maintenance"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Nov 16, 2021
  3. WHY IS WINDOWS 10 RUNNING SO SLOW?

Hi Sven,

Thanks for showing interest on Windows 10.

I would suggest you to Run Maintenance task

The Run maintenance task checks issues that might slow down your computer's, such as how many users are currently logged on to the computer and whether multiple programs are running at the same time.

Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows + X on the keyboard.

• Select Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• Click on Run maintenance task under
      System and Security.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Nov 16, 2021
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

Microsoft 10 running massively slow

Updates slowing computer performance

Hi,

Listed below are possible causes why Windows is running slow:

• Too many application installed.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.
    • Outdated drivers.

For us to assist you with the concern, we suggest following the steps on this
    article

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Nov 16, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft 10 running massively slow

1. Microsoft 10 running massively slow - Similar Threads - Microsoft running massively

2. Windows 10 running slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 running slow: I had being used Microsoft Windows 98 to Windows 12 during last many years. However, I have worst experience with Windows 10 & 11. As both the systems makes user irritable & idle, whenever there is updates are available for above systems. If user delays to down load, install...
  3. Windows 10 running slow

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 running slow: I had being used Microsoft Windows 98 to Windows 12 during last many years. However, I have worst experience with Windows 10 & 11. As both the systems makes user irritable & idle, whenever there is updates are available for above systems. If user delays to down load, install...
  4. Microsoft 10 running massively slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft 10 running massively slow: Cutting a long story short. I brought a new laptop, noticed windows was lagging and got online support for the laptop. They're fixing it as we speak. I'm trying to use my main computer gaming one and it's the same problem... .refuses to download anything..refuses updates....
  5. Microsoft 10 running massively slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft 10 running massively slow: Cutting a long story short. I brought a new laptop, noticed windows was lagging and got online support for the laptop. They're fixing it as we speak. I'm trying to use my main computer gaming one and it's the same problem... .refuses to download anything..refuses updates....
  6. Extremely Slow System After Massive Update

Extremely Slow System After Massive Update: Ever since my Windows 10 installed a big update a week or two ago, my PC has been acting very strange. The simplest commands take forever to load the picture viewer seems to be the biggest offender. Today, when I turned on my PC, I was met with just a black screen and a...
  7. Microsoft Windows 10 running slow after plugged in..

Microsoft Windows 10 running slow after plugged in..: Hi guys, I have an issue that has been going on for quite a while now and I was wondering if you guys can help me. So, I got this laptop (Windows 10) in about August for my school work and the charger worked fine then. In October, my laptop started to run slow every time I...
  8. Slow running Windows 10

Slow running Windows 10: I am having to post on here again as my Windows 10 laptop is running unbelievably slowly, for no apparent reason apart from the fact that Microsoft puts an update on, and everything grinds to a halt. To provide an assurance that i have taken all steps to keep my laptop...
  9. Microsoft Updates causing slow running

Microsoft Updates causing slow running: Hi Before I start, I would like to state that I am in no way a novice, and have a good understanding of digital and IT issues. I am not an expert either, but a regular user of Windows 10 on my HP laptop. I also keep my laptop up to date and use the recommended Microsoft...
  10. Windows 10 running slow

Windows 10 running slow: Suddenly for like 5 minutes my computer is running quite slow and then it goes back normal for another 5-6 minutes and then again and again. This hasn't happened before....