Windows 10: Microsoft 10 security anti virus blocking dozens of my valid files, including for work and...

Discus and support Microsoft 10 security anti virus blocking dozens of my valid files, including for work and... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am sick and tired of this ****... I got to do some work only to find dozens of files blocked by Microsofts AV suite... and NO OPTION to unblock or... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Malakie USN, Jan 21, 2021.

1. Microsoft 10 security anti virus blocking dozens of my valid files, including for work and...

I am sick and tired of this ****... I got to do some work only to find dozens of files blocked by Microsofts AV suite... and NO OPTION to unblock or allow the files.

HOW do I get access back to those files now?

See the screenshots for what I mean.. file block, no option appears to unblock etc.

Microsoft 10 security anti virus blocking dozens of my valid files, including for work and... d478e88d-f9e0-4dc8-985c-1d3ad1de6a39?upload=true.jpg Microsoft 10 security anti virus blocking dozens of my valid files, including for work and... 4bb52f62-df07-496a-a856-2c8a6c218aea?upload=true.jpg

:)

Malakie USN, Jan 21, 2021
  2. Polarman Win User
    Polarman, Jan 21, 2021
  3. Jsssssssss, Jan 21, 2021
  4. Smeed Win User

Microsoft 10 security anti virus blocking dozens of my valid files, including for work and...

Smeed, Jan 21, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft 10 security anti virus blocking dozens of my valid files, including for work and...

1. Microsoft 10 security anti virus blocking dozens of my valid files, including for work and... - Similar Threads - Microsoft security anti

2. Anti-virus deleted file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anti-virus deleted file: The anti-virus protection wrongfully deleted a very important file I had spent a lot of time and money creating. I have looked in all of my folders including recycling but cannot find it anywhere. Can someone help me?...
  3. Anti-virus deleted file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Anti-virus deleted file: The anti-virus protection wrongfully deleted a very important file I had spent a lot of time and money creating. I have looked in all of my folders including recycling but cannot find it anywhere. Can someone help me?...
  4. Anti-Virus in the Microsoft Family

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Anti-Virus in the Microsoft Family: Does Microsoft family features have anti-virus protection? [Original Title: Anti-Virus] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anti-virus-in-the-microsoft-family/ce4ea72a-e824-464f-9934-4d58e990b41c
  5. Windows 10 Anti virus and Security Programmes

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 Anti virus and Security Programmes: Hi,I have just McAfee LiveSafe but whenever I switch the computer on,the mouse self controls and uninstalls the McAfee programme-is this due to a windows security firewall?...
  6. Security, Protection, Anti-virus

Security, Protection, Anti-virus: I just got a new computer. It comes with Windows Defender Antivirus. What else should I get? Where should I purchase it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/security-protection-anti-virus/1d92f470-64d9-4fd6-a26b-0c6be1f434e5
  7. Microsoft Store and Windows anti virus not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Store and Windows anti virus not working: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/RinTheKid [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ilaw4f/microsoft_store_and_windows_anti_virus_not_working/
  8. Windows 10 is blocking installation of Kaspersky anti-virus

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 is blocking installation of Kaspersky anti-virus: When I try to open and install the newest version of Kaspersky anti-virus on one of my computers - Windows gives me a message saying that I need to get the app from the microsoft store. but then the settings are completely confusing. Does anybody know how to fix this...
  9. Security, Anti-Virus protection

Security, Anti-Virus protection: I have Viper Security installed on my Laptop, I have recently had a problem with receiving phony scams from a third party (inferring they are from Microsoft). I reported that to Microsoft Security. I now would like to switch from Viper to Defender (which is on my laptop)....
  10. Need an Anti Virus/Internet Security Package that works

Need an Anti Virus/Internet Security Package that works: I've been struggling to find an Anti Virus/Firewall/Internet Security package that is fully compatible with Windows 10, and all of my components in all of my PCs. It wasn't long ago that I was getting the Blue Screen of death regularly, and after doing a little research, I...