Windows 10: Microsoft 10 Store My Library Shows No Installed Apps But I Have Installed Apps

Discus and support Microsoft 10 Store My Library Shows No Installed Apps But I Have Installed Apps in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; My Windows 10 Acer Tablet does not show any installed apps. There fore I cannot update or download any apps. What I have tried: 1. Run the command... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JLakad, Nov 21, 2018.

1. JLakad Win User

Microsoft 10 Store My Library Shows No Installed Apps But I Have Installed Apps

My Windows 10 Acer Tablet does not show any installed apps. There fore I cannot update or download any apps. What I have tried:

1. Run the command to reset the Windows Store App. No change, no apps shows.

2. Logged in and logged out of the account, still nothing shows as being installed.

3. Ran the Troubleshooter for the Store and Updates. No Change.

4. Ran the Troubleshooter for Apps, said did not fix hanging apps.

Any ideas or suggestions?

:)

JLakad, Nov 21, 2018

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Nov 21, 2018
  3. Microsoft Adds Ability to Block Win32 Apps from Install on Windows 10

Totally agreed with the editorial, personally I have a phobia for apps, they take the control away from you. Taking about security risk, what about the apps of the Windows store that are in themselves a security risk, and if so, will Microsoft takes responsibility for that. In my newly install Windows got crippled by Windows apps, namely I cannot update the graphic driver, and I cannot restore Windows to an early point. It costs me A$150 to get it check out. And I am advised not to any of the Windows apps in the meantime, until Windows store got the fix. But they've never informed you that Windows store got corrupted in the first place, how are they going to inform you it got the fix?

Hossein Almet, Nov 21, 2018
  4. Microsoft 10 Store My Library Shows No Installed Apps But I Have Installed Apps

Windows 10 installing progs

It's Microsoft pushing Apps from their Windows Store whether you want them or not. Even on a clean install you will have pending installation of Apps in the Tiles section (A great App awaits) when you click on the Start Menu. Same for me on Windows 10 Professional, ended up with Twitter, Facebook, Candy Crush, Microsoft Solitaire Collection, and some others I'm forgetting the name of. Facebook is a new one.

biffzinker, Nov 21, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft 10 Store My Library Shows No Installed Apps But I Have Installed Apps

1. Microsoft 10 Store My Library Shows No Installed Apps But I Have Installed Apps - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Library

2. Microsoft Store not installing apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store not installing apps: Hello, Microsoft Store is not working on my PC. Clicking the install button freezes the app. I have tried wsreset, signing out and signing back in, and even fresh start. It worked for a while after fresh start but now the problem is back. Please suggest a fix I am not able to...
  3. Microsoft store app couldn't install.

Microsoft store app couldn't install.: I have some problems with Windows 10. I can't update or download app on my Microsoft store app. 1. when I try to update an app it shows an "Error" [ATTACH] 2. also when I try to install a new app it shows me this Message: [ATTACH] I had tried to do everything...
  4. I have an installed APP showing in the Settings but cannot find it installed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have an installed APP showing in the Settings but cannot find it installed: I show an app "Dell Support Assist" in the Settings grouping of all the installed apps, but it is actually not available (if that is the right word). I have searched and not found it. I tried to reinstall it from the Dell website but it tells me I already have it. I tried to...
  5. Microsoft store shows app Installed...not so

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store shows app Installed...not so: Windows10; Version 1809 Had to preform a New install of Win10 not keeping appls & softwares. After install tried to install an app, Solitaire,,,which when seen at store shows it is already installed which was so before the New Win Install. How do I make Microsoft store...
  6. Issue with Microsoft Store app installation

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Issue with Microsoft Store app installation: My laptop is Surface pro 6, I use Windows 10 Pro and I cannot install the app “Amazon Video UK” with receiving the message “It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account”....
  7. Microsoft Store App Stuck on "Install"

Microsoft Store App Stuck on "Install": I just performed a clean install of Windows 10 Pro Version 1803. I was installing Snip and Sketch from the Microsoft Apps Store, it completed the download and began the install, however, did not complete. 1/ I have and HP Desktop with a high speed internet connection....
  8. install apps from microsoft store

install apps from microsoft store: I was asked to log in via logmein last night. I was given a case number. The issue was not resolved. I am still only able to install from the microsoft store but not download. They advised I download windows 1803, which I have now done. The problem hasn't been resolved....
  9. microsoft store won't install apps

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    microsoft store won't install apps: when i try to install apps from microsoft store this message Couldn't install We will retry shortlyhows up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-wont-install-apps/bde1f084-fbdf-4468-afd4-8b85375e8e6e
  10. How to fix Microsoft Store / My Library / Ready to install list not Showing???

How to fix Microsoft Store / My Library / Ready to install list not Showing???: Please i would like some assistance on how to to reset My Library Ready to install list to show all my previously purchased Apps & Games??? It currently is only showing my Currently Installed Apps & Games/...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft store app shows as installed

2. microsoft store apps are installed but shows as not