Windows 10: microsoft 10 update

Discus and support microsoft 10 update in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; since the update i am unable to access my email through virgin media which is the main and important email address i use.please advise... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by danjGS, Oct 25, 2020.

1. danjGS Win User

microsoft 10 update

since the update i am unable to access my email through virgin media which is the main and important email address i use.please advise

:)

danjGS, Oct 25, 2020
  2. OSdevr Win User

Microsoft Windows 10 Fall Creators Update Available Today

Oh dear they're still pushing that. I STILL don't like the metro tiles and stuff!

OSdevr, Oct 25, 2020
  3. Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

BBC news Report here
    Microsoft Paint avoids brush with death

dorsetknob, Oct 25, 2020
  4. microsoft 10 update

Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, Oct 25, 2020
Thema:

microsoft 10 update

1. microsoft 10 update - Similar Threads - microsoft update

2. Microsoft apps missing after update Windows 10 20H2

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft apps missing after update Windows 10 20H2: [ATTACH] Hey anyone can help me with this? I update my laptop to Windows 10 20H2 but after update i find my tile in startmenu is missing also the microsoft apps store, mail, etc and when i look in app setting there's nothing Microsoft apps but just a "@Microsoft.......". Can...
  3. Microsoft is already testing the next big Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is already testing the next big Windows 10 update: Over the past few weeks, Microsoft has released a flurry of new releases on the Windows testing front without any exciting changes. Essentially, what’s happening here is that Microsoft is publicly testing Windows 10 21H1 preview builds with Insiders without any new features,...
  4. windows security at glance / can't check windows update / cant open microsoft store.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows security at glance / can't check windows update / cant open microsoft store.: Hello everyone, I'm new here. I wanna ask for help, mine is Windows 10 Pro. I don't know when this problem occur again, because this problem once infected my PC before and it recovered by installing fresh win 10. so here I am, got infected again with that malware and change...
  5. All Data Lost from a Microsoft update. 11/24/2020 build 19041.630

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    All Data Lost from a Microsoft update. 11/24/2020 build 19041.630: Hello, Seems that all of my data has been wiped off of my Windows 10 system. Files, Folders, Downloads, Desktop, Music, Videos, and apps. I have a one year old HP, and the updates are being forced upon my equipment, rendering the system useless. One terabyte storage....
  6. After an update, one of my Microsoft accounts is locked. Can't get in!

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    After an update, one of my Microsoft accounts is locked. Can't get in!: Hi! I have hadthree Microsoft accounts, one my nickname, one my birth name, one my legal business music business pseudonym. After a surprise update just over a week ago, when my pc restarted, my business account password was now invalid! It had only very recently been...
  7. My printer will not print since Microsoft November 2020 update.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My printer will not print since Microsoft November 2020 update.: Dear Sirs, Since updating my laptop with Microsoft update on November 24th 2020, I have been unable to print anything. The test print works, but it will not print anything else. How do I solve this, as my job requires me to print things off. Thanks for your help....
  8. Microsoft Store Not Installing Updates, Same Error Code 0x80246007

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Not Installing Updates, Same Error Code 0x80246007: Hi, I am running Window 10 Version 2004 Installed on ‎26/‎11/‎2020 OS build 20262.1010 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.27510.10320.0 on a Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-10710U CPU @ 1.10GHz 1.61 GHz Installed RAM 32.0 GB 31.8 GB usable System type 64-bit...
  9. Data missing from system after Microsoft Security Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Data missing from system after Microsoft Security Update: Data missing from system after Microsoft Security Update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/data-missing-from-system-after-microsoft-security/5fbb9cfb-0d40-4dcb-9617-deebbc71f623
  10. Microsoft Update 11/23/2020 - Cannot Change Taskbar Color

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Update 11/23/2020 - Cannot Change Taskbar Color: Hi there, After I updated my laptop and logged on, I found that the default color of my taskbar had changed from a nice blue to an off-putting white and may have also gotten smaller. I looked up how to change it back, and it told me I had to check off "Start Taskbar and...