Windows 10: Microsoft 10 Updates and Trimble Accubid Pro

Discus and support Microsoft 10 Updates and Trimble Accubid Pro in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Every time Microsoft pushes out an update, I have issues with the Hasp timing out and only fix is to restart my computer. I have had Accubid look into... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Dennis Loncon, Jan 21, 2020.

1. Microsoft 10 Updates and Trimble Accubid Pro

Every time Microsoft pushes out an update, I have issues with the Hasp timing out and only fix is to restart my computer. I have had Accubid look into the issue, but they have not found any solutions. Occasionally, a small update from Microsoft does come out and quietly repairs the problem, but only resurfaces on the next.

This machine is the only one that uses the HASP for portability. The other machines connect to our main server which hosts the Hasp and Licensing Server. I am almost afraid to do the updates on the server as I may be having to restart it each day.

So, what ever it is that you are doing, please ensure that you quit creating additional issues. Trimble Accubid Pro is probably the best estimating solution and it only runs on windows. As such, you are giving me a head ache.

What is the solution

:)

Dennis Loncon, Jan 21, 2020
  2. Jelu Cal Win User

Syncing a Trimble 3D unit to a computer

Hi Pierre,

To better understand your concern about Windows 10, we'd like to know the following:

• If you're referring to the process of exporting your data from your device.
    • If you're referring to the process of having a related software to work on your Trimble 3D device.
    We look forward to your response.

Jelu Cal, Jan 21, 2020
  3. OSdevr Win User
    Microsoft Windows 10 Fall Creators Update Available Today

Oh dear they're still pushing that. I STILL don't like the metro tiles and stuff!

OSdevr, Jan 21, 2020
  4. Microsoft 10 Updates and Trimble Accubid Pro

Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

BBC news Report here
    Microsoft Paint avoids brush with death

dorsetknob, Jan 21, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft 10 Updates and Trimble Accubid Pro

1. Microsoft 10 Updates and Trimble Accubid Pro - Similar Threads - Microsoft Updates Trimble

2. garbled audio with Microsoft 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    garbled audio with Microsoft 10 Pro: Micrsoft 10 pro was automatically updated on my computer on feb. 3. since then audio from all sources is garbled and my computer operates more slowly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/garbled-audio-with-microsoft-10-pro/b006dd5e-b374-4934-af7d-09ae36b2cad1
  3. microsoft pro

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    microsoft pro: hi im trying to open files on my new Microsoft pro 6 but it keeps on searching and never opens up. same files open up spontaneously in my old laptop. its so annoying. what shld I do?...
  4. MICROSOFT WINDOWS 10 Pro Install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MICROSOFT WINDOWS 10 Pro Install: Hi, I had Windows 10 Pro 32-bit installed on my desktop PC. I needed the 64-bit version for a new program that I want to install. I did a successful instalaltion of the 64-bit version but when I started the PC ALL my photo's and other programs were gone. Is it possible to...
  5. WIndows 10 Pro in Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    WIndows 10 Pro in Microsoft Store: Hello. I bought Windows 10 Pro in Microsoft Store couple days ago. I received email informed details about the product and the payment I made. But there was no product key or digital license. I installed it from Microsoft Store, but it turned to Microsoft Enterprise and it...
  6. Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Settings: Is there a way to add the laptop battery level to the lock screen on my laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-windows-10-pro-settings/c230b7f9-4857-480e-b8b4-e4e1c5181be2
  7. Checking for updates in win 10 pro upgrade from microsoft

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Checking for updates in win 10 pro upgrade from microsoft: Have a PC with Windows 7 Pro installed. Decided to do the free upgrade to Windows 10 Pro. Everything went fine until the download came to the section CHECKING FOR UPDATES?? AfterFOUR HOURS the download was still checking for updates?? That's what I did yesterday. Today, still...
  8. Trimble and Cambridge build the future of construction with HoloLens

in Windows 10 News
    Trimble and Cambridge build the future of construction with HoloLens: In November, we announced the release of Trimble’s SketchUp Viewer to the Windows Store, the first broadly available commercial Microsoft HoloLens application. Trimble is using HoloLens and SketchUp Viewer to bring mixed reality to the construction industry, enabling...
  9. Microsoft to update Surface Pro 3 firmware...

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft to update Surface Pro 3 firmware...: Patch Tuesday came and went last week with no firmware updates for any of the four Microsoft Surface tablets. [img] On November 17, Microsoft officials shared a list of updates it planned to issue for the Intel-based Surface Pro 3, but didn't specify exactly when they'd...
  10. Trimble brings mixed reality to life for architecture and design

in Windows 10 News
    Trimble brings mixed reality to life for architecture and design: [img] Last month, we showcased our aspiration to empower a new wave of creativity, and our goal to enable that through 3D and mixed reality for everyone. Today, we are thrilled to announce another important milestone in the Microsoft HoloLens and mixed reality journey....