Windows 10: Microsoft 10 Updates and Trimble Accubid Pro

Discus and support Microsoft 10 Updates and Trimble Accubid Pro in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Every time Microsoft pushes out an update, I have issues with the Hasp timing out and only fix is to restart my computer. I have had Accubid look into... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Dennis Loncon, Jan 21, 2020.

1. Microsoft 10 Updates and Trimble Accubid Pro

Every time Microsoft pushes out an update, I have issues with the Hasp timing out and only fix is to restart my computer. I have had Accubid look into the issue, but they have not found any solutions. Occasionally, a small update from Microsoft does come out and quietly repairs the problem, but only resurfaces on the next.

This machine is the only one that uses the HASP for portability. The other machines connect to our main server which hosts the Hasp and Licensing Server. I am almost afraid to do the updates on the server as I may be having to restart it each day.

So, what ever it is that you are doing, please ensure that you quit creating additional issues. Trimble Accubid Pro is probably the best estimating solution and it only runs on windows. As such, you are giving me a head ache.

What is the solution

:)

Dennis Loncon, Jan 21, 2020
  2. Jelu Cal Win User

Syncing a Trimble 3D unit to a computer

Hi Pierre,

To better understand your concern about Windows 10, we'd like to know the following:

• If you're referring to the process of exporting your data from your device.
    • If you're referring to the process of having a related software to work on your Trimble 3D device.
    We look forward to your response.

Jelu Cal, Jan 21, 2020
  3. OSdevr Win User
    Microsoft Windows 10 Fall Creators Update Available Today

Oh dear they're still pushing that. I STILL don't like the metro tiles and stuff!

OSdevr, Jan 21, 2020
  4. Microsoft 10 Updates and Trimble Accubid Pro

Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

BBC news Report here
    Microsoft Paint avoids brush with death

dorsetknob, Jan 21, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft 10 Updates and Trimble Accubid Pro

1. Microsoft 10 Updates and Trimble Accubid Pro - Similar Threads - Microsoft Updates Trimble

2. Microsoft Pro 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Pro 10: I ordered Windows Pro 10 on my computer. It did not download properly. Now instead of Windows 10 home, my computer has Windows 10 enterprise https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-pro-10/89ac3e9b-94b3-433a-bf21-78c37398095e
  3. Microsoft Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro: I purchased an upgrade for my PC to Microsoft Windows 10 Pro on Saturday, July 10, 2021. The first instruction that I was given after the purchase was to backup all my files. That process took a very long time and only completed this morning. But now I cannot find a link to...
  4. Microsoft 10 Pro

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft 10 Pro: I am requesting a refund for Your Microsoft order #4867916978. I am not able to use this product. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-10-pro/e4bc8bc5-e073-4c1b-b67e-59f781b82aad
  5. My microsoft windows 10 Pro update Error

My microsoft windows 10 Pro update Error: When I run Windows 10 Pro update then it causes an error, Actually, the update is available but an error displays "There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information,...
  6. Microsoft 10 Pro -

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft 10 Pro -: How do you find the alphanumeric product key for Microsoft 10 Pro that was downloaded from the Microsoft Store. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-10-pro/11131226-2c55-423a-b720-19afcbd59635
  7. Microsoft 10 Pro

Microsoft 10 Pro: I purchased windows 10 pro but it won't install. Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-10-pro/a4e4cc85-7754-4f14-b3e1-0f96856e8f3d
  8. Updating of Windows 10 Pro automatically by Microsoft--an error...

Updating of Windows 10 Pro automatically by Microsoft--an error...: I have not tried to upgrade Windows 10 Pro myself.The system was upgraded remotely by Microsoft.While doing so,'Edge' was upgraded.But the system has generated an application error--"The application was unable to start correctly,0*c0000005.Click OK to close the application."...
  9. Trimble and Cambridge build the future of construction with HoloLens

in Windows 10 News
    Trimble and Cambridge build the future of construction with HoloLens: In November, we announced the release of Trimble’s SketchUp Viewer to the Windows Store, the first broadly available commercial Microsoft HoloLens application. Trimble is using HoloLens and SketchUp Viewer to bring mixed reality to the construction industry, enabling...
  10. Trimble brings mixed reality to life for architecture and design

in Windows 10 News
    Trimble brings mixed reality to life for architecture and design: [img] Last month, we showcased our aspiration to empower a new wave of creativity, and our goal to enable that through 3D and mixed reality for everyone. Today, we are thrilled to announce another important milestone in the Microsoft HoloLens and mixed reality journey....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. WINDOWS 10 ISSUES WITH ACCUBID