Windows 10: Microsoft 10 version 1511 and photoshop

Discus and support Microsoft 10 version 1511 and photoshop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I was wondering of there's any way to upgrade/downgrade my version of windows to make it compatible with the latest creative suite. See attached... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DanielArmitano, Oct 6, 2020.

1. Microsoft 10 version 1511 and photoshop

Hi,

I was wondering of there's any way to upgrade/downgrade my version of windows to make it compatible with the latest creative suite. See attached image. Microsoft 10 version 1511 and photoshop 0fe0362e-403f-463e-b2c3-90689ae8abe6?upload=true.jpg

:)

DanielArmitano, Oct 6, 2020

2. Windows 10, Cannot 0pen saved Photoshop Elements 12 files.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to set the default program to open the saved Photoshop files by following the steps below.

• Right click on the file and select Open With.
    • Select the default program from the list.
    • If Photoshop is not available, then click on browse and select the correct default program from the Program files.
    • Click on OK.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 6, 2020
  3. Photoshop 5 worked a couple times in Windows 10

Hi Patricia,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand how it feels when things doesn't work as expected.

Method 1: I suggest you to reinstalling Adobe Photoshop 5 and check if it helps.

Method 2: If the issues persists, try to reinstall Adobe Photoshop in compatibility mode and check if it helps. This might have caused due to any compatibility issues.

Follow these steps for installing Photoshop in compatibility mode.

• Place the applications installation file on the Desktop.
    • Right Click the applications installation file and select
      Properties/Compatibility Tab. Select the appropriate options from the list in the following image.

Hope this information helps. Please let us know if you need any other assistance with Windows in future. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Sudharshan M K, Oct 6, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

Microsoft 10 version 1511 and photoshop

Unable to keep Microsoft Solitare Collection and Photoshop Express working for Windows 10.

Hi,

I realized your concern and will assist you to resolve the issue.

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• What is the exact issue that you’re facing with Microsoft Solitaire collection and Photoshop Express?

• Are you not able to open Microsoft Solitaire collection and Photoshop Express?

• What exactly happens when you try to open Microsoft Solitaire collection and Photoshop Express?

• Are you getting any error message?

As a work around, I suggest you to run Window Store app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows Key +X.
    • Click Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on Windows Store app
      to run the troubleshooter and follow the on-screen instructions.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

Thanks and regards.

Arun B J, Oct 6, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft 10 version 1511 and photoshop

1. Microsoft 10 version 1511 and photoshop - Similar Threads - Microsoft version 1511

2. Update From Win 10 Version 1511

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update From Win 10 Version 1511: HiI am trying to udate my Dad's old Toshiba P300 Pro laptop to the latest Win 10 version, it was sold with Win 10 1511 installed. Windows update always crashed on reboot. I have checked drivers in device manager, Tried updating in Safe mode and clean boot, checked the memory,...
  3. Microsoft and Photoshop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft and Photoshop: Why will Microsoft not allow me to set Photoshop as default app for a png file? With my old system--also Windows 10--it was not a problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-and-photoshop/f4b9a298-8ef4-49e0-af7d-969dddf7710e
  4. Windows 10 still on version 1511

Windows 10 still on version 1511: My laptop is never switched off, but it is still showing as being on version 1511, when it should really be 1809. How can this be, please? I though these things were done automatically. Roy...
  5. Windows 10 update version 1511 to version 1803

Windows 10 update version 1511 to version 1803: I have a Dell D620. Originally it was on XP then updated to Windows 7. It would only update to Win 10 version 1511. I lost the hours of attempting to update, always failed. Today I got it to Windows 10 Version 1803. This is what I did. 1. Formatted the drive and re-installed...
  6. Windows 10 Version 1511

Windows 10 Version 1511: I want ot update Windows virsion 1607 and above (requirement 1607 ). pls provide link so i can download and install. My quietion is during updating data back up required or not , any activiation Key required ?. Main thing is my pc is not connectoed in Net and its not...
  7. windows 10 ISO for version 1511

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows 10 ISO for version 1511: Is there a way to get version 1511 ISO? 71095
  8. Force Windows 10 Pro to Version 1511

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Force Windows 10 Pro to Version 1511: is it possible to force an update to version 1511? I've had Windows 10 Pro since 10/17/15. My laptop has already been updated to 1511. I installed windows 10 on both my laptop and desktop on the same day. thanks 33031
  9. Windows 10 version 1511 10586

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 version 1511 10586: Has anyone had this update restart your machine 11 or 12 times and still Windows still wants to do it again. I have over the last 10 or so days. How now brown cow? Microsoft folks, is it an update or are you just being annoying!!!???? Please advise. I would like to get past...
  10. Microsoft End of Support for Windows 10 Mobile version 1511

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft End of Support for Windows 10 Mobile version 1511: Today, Microsoft is ending support today for Windows 10 Mobile and Windows 10 Mobile Enterprise version 1511 released in November 2015. Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...%2010%20Mobile 102021

Users found this page by searching for:

1. WINDOWS VERSION 1511 NOT COMPATIBLE WITH ADOBE PHOTOSHOP

2. windows 10 1511 photoshop