Windows 10: Microsoft 10 video music

Discus and support Microsoft 10 video music in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello would it be possible to use the Amplified song on video editor in a youtube video.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SamMatthews1, Nov 15, 2019.

1. Microsoft 10 video music

Hello would it be possible to use the Amplified song on video editor in a youtube video.

:)

SamMatthews1, Nov 15, 2019
  2. Steve C Win User

What exactly are are "My music", "My Pictures" and "My videos"

You can't redirect the shortcut links which is the subject of the post

Steve C, Nov 15, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Music and Video Preview Apps for PCs Headed to Store for Windows 10

Source: Music and Video Preview Apps for PCs are Headed to the Store for Windows Insiders

Brink, Nov 15, 2019
  4. Kari Win User

Microsoft 10 video music

adding background music to video

You need a video editing program to do that. Because you tell you have no experience, I recommend you start with a free one before spending money, to see if video editing is something you might get interested in.

In my opinion, the absolutely easiest to use and by far the best of all free editors is OpenShot (OpenShot Video Editor | Free, Open, and Award-Winning Video Editor for Linux, Mac, and Windows!)

It is Open Source (Open source - Wikipedia), free with no hidden costs for additional features.

When installed, run OpenShot. List numbers refer to numbers in screenshot:
    1. Select Project Files
    2. Click + to browse to and import your video
    3. Video will be added to Project Files
    4. Drag the video to timeline, to any free track. Be sure to add video so that beginning of it touches the red vertical line at beginning of the track
    5. Right click video track, select Separate Audio > Single clip

Microsoft 10 video music [​IMG]

(Click to enlarge.)

Audio will be separated from video and moved to another track. Select the audio track, right click it and select Remove Clip:

Audio track will be cleared, the original audio of your video removed.

Import your music file to Project Files exactly as you imported the video, and drag it to any free track.

Usually the added audio track is not the same length than the video. If your music lasts longer than the video, go to end of timeline and drag audio track content so that it ends at the same point than video:

If your music track is shorter than video, you can add it again at the end of current audio track.

Now you can export (save) the video:

That's it! Easy, fast and free.

Note Please notice that if you want to publish the video on social media, YouTube and such, you must own copyrights for audio and video content, or have copyright owner's permission. On my 100+ Windows videos, when I feel the video needs some background music, I use the copyright free music from YouTube. Another free source is the Free Music Archive.

Thema:

Microsoft 10 video music

1. Microsoft 10 video music - Similar Threads - Microsoft video music

2. Copyrighted music on Microsoft Video Editor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Copyrighted music on Microsoft Video Editor: I haven't posted my YouTube video yet, but I am using the song called TV Tune and I want to know if it's copyrighted. If it is, may I please have permission to use it?...
  3. Copyrighted music on Microsoft Video Editor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Copyrighted music on Microsoft Video Editor: I haven't posted my YouTube video yet, but I am using the song called TV Tune and I want to know if it's copyrighted. If it is, may I please have permission to use it?...
  4. Copyrighted Music on Microsoft Video Editor

Copyrighted Music on Microsoft Video Editor: I have recently tried to upload videos to YouTube with music from the Microsoft video editor and it claimed copyright issues on a few. The songs on the video editor listed as Funky Strut, On Hold and Simpler Times are flagged by YouTube as copyrighted. Are they not meant for...
  5. Microsoft video editor music

Microsoft video editor music: Hi, I recently uploaded my first video on youtube wich I edited in Microsofts video editor, because I couldn't find copyrightfree music fitting for my video I used some of the standard music of the background music option. I used ''Samenzijn'' & ''Zondagen'' Names are in...
  6. Background music in Microsoft video editor

Background music in Microsoft video editor: In my Microsoft video editor , there are only one background music audio. and I am using Windows 10... So, how can I found multiple audio ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-music-in-microsoft-video-editor/139270ec-5eb0-4b31-961c-232f1b11a4d1
  7. Add background music to parts of video in Microsoft Video Editor

Add background music to parts of video in Microsoft Video Editor: Hi, I am a teacher currently using Zoom to teach. I am trying to use Microsoft Video Editor to add title cards and background music to the recordings of the Zoom sessions. How do I use background music for parts of the video, and not all? Thanks ***Modified title from:...
  8. Watch Microsoft the Musical video

in Windows 10 News
    Watch Microsoft the Musical video: "Microsoft the Musical" was dreamt up and led by interns spending the summer of 2019 at Microsoft. This Tony Awards-style musical theater opening number is just one of many passion projects that came to life because we were encouraged to bring our whole selves to work. And...
  9. MUSIC VIDEOS

in Windows 10 Customization
    MUSIC VIDEOS: **OK; Now with this LATEST MS UPDATE, which just about kept my computer for more than 1 day, (download, install, over and over), now when I try to go on to ANY music videos, the color is DISTORTED. I looked at some music videos about 1 wk ago, and was fine; now, the latest...
  10. No Video in YouTube Music Videos.

in Browsers and Email
    No Video in YouTube Music Videos.: Hi folks, Just like the title said, my problem is that I'm not getting any video when I try to watch a music video on YouTube. In the past all I've had to do was reload the page and then it would work, but after smashing F5 hundreds of times I've come to the conclusion...