Windows 10: Microsoft 10

Discus and support Microsoft 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; can not add and connect wireless appel keyboard to windows 10 on imac... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Þórður Jónsson, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Microsoft 10

can not add and connect wireless appel keyboard to windows 10 on imac

:)

Þórður Jónsson, Jun 30, 2020

2. Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, Jun 30, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 30, 2020
  4. Microsoft 10

Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

BBC news Report here
    Microsoft Paint avoids brush with death

dorsetknob, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft 10

1. Microsoft 10 - Similar Threads - Microsoft

2. Nvidia Driver not a Microsoft-verified app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Nvidia Driver not a Microsoft-verified app: When I tried to install latest Nvidia Driver 451.67which I downloaded from the official website Windows stated it is not a Microsoft-verified app. This never happened before with any app or drivers. I run the old driver installer and it run without the pop-up. So did other...
  3. Microsoft Store - I can't find it!?

Microsoft Store - I can't find it!?: Okay, my home edition of Windows 10 crashed and I had to reload the O/S. I opted for a different level, Windows 10 Enterprise 2016, LTSB. Now I can't find the windows store...where could it be? Thank you...
  4. Getting rid of Microsoft Apps artifacts

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Getting rid of Microsoft Apps artifacts: I once had an xbox games subscription in the apps store. I tried some games. Eventually I quit the subscription and uninstalled. Now the very limited storage is full on my Surface Pro 4. I've done all the cleanup I could, and even moved my own files to a flash card, but...
  5. Not Responding message on all Microsoft products

in Windows 10 Customization
    Not Responding message on all Microsoft products: Not Responding message on all Microsoft products: freezes system for about 15 to 20 seconds before going back to normal operation. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-responding-message-on-all-microsoft-products/4ba2e766-9cbb-4ea4-bee0-c2bd18d47a86
  6. programs on my pc turn into the microsoft browser?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    programs on my pc turn into the microsoft browser?: I got a new pc just the other day, And for some reason my files just turned into the microsoft browser logo? I think this happened due to one drive not saving? Basically it was full i tried resetting my pc but that didn't work, The only way to fix this was to click on the...
  7. /Microsoft Family Safety Content Restrictions does not allow Chrome to work at all

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    /Microsoft Family Safety Content Restrictions does not allow Chrome to work at all: To be fair. I want to have parental controls on windows and Microsoft edge turned on. I also have Google family running separately for google software. My kid uses google Chrome for school, google docs for school, and uses chrome accounts and apps that need chrome. I got...
  8. Microsoft 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft 10: I have XP and I think it installed 10 without my knowledge, I think, now everything is gone and I will need a keycode to open Windows 10 Please help me I have bought from you all the time....
  9. Fallout 76 microsoft store playing with mods

Fallout 76 microsoft store playing with mods: After the game was downloaded, I wanted to play with 3 monitors which doesn't allow you to as the resolution doesn't go past 1920/1080 I was reading that you can make it support widescreen. Hence I enable modding. Finding out Project76_GamePass.exe <--- does not work and...
  10. The recent installation of Microsoft edge has eliminated my ability to access or use my...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The recent installation of Microsoft edge has eliminated my ability to access or use my...: Since the updated installation of Microsoft Edge, we have been unable to pull up our contacts and send them messages and we cannot delete existing messages in Yahoo. What happened??...