Windows 10: MICROSOFT 10

Discus and support MICROSOFT 10 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi Bought a brand new laptop with Microsoft 10. Son made an error in setting up. Registered microsoft account name with an incorrect and non existent... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Mother Kirko, Sep 15, 2020.

1. MICROSOFT 10

Hi

Bought a brand new laptop with Microsoft 10. Son made an error in setting up. Registered microsoft account name with an incorrect and non existent email address. I am now caught in a chicken and egg problem in that I am being asked to verify my account, but the verification code is going to a non existent email address and I am unable to correct the error on my computer. I I have tried obtaining a PIN at the correct email address but there is a problem generating this. I can't get to the start menu as I can't get past the home screen with the non existent email address on it. How can this problem be resolved? Thanks for any help.

:)

Mother Kirko, Sep 15, 2020

2. Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, Sep 15, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 15, 2020
  4. MICROSOFT 10

Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

BBC news Report here
    Microsoft Paint avoids brush with death

dorsetknob, Sep 15, 2020
Thema:

MICROSOFT 10

1. MICROSOFT 10 - Similar Threads - MICROSOFT

2. My Microsoft account has been stolen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft account has been stolen: Hello my acc on microsoft has been hacked and stolen on 4th of april 24. The acc has changed email and password and i have no way of accesing it now. How to contact a microsoft tech support or something, or to try to restore my account.* Moved from Community Center...
  3. My Microsoft account has been stolen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Microsoft account has been stolen: Hello my acc on microsoft has been hacked and stolen on 4th of april 24. The acc has changed email and password and i have no way of accesing it now. How to contact a microsoft tech support or something, or to try to restore my account.* Moved from Community Center...
  4. Can you remap the side buttons without having full driver installed for Microsoft Ergonomic...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you remap the side buttons without having full driver installed for Microsoft Ergonomic...: I use Microsoft Ergonomic Mouse on Windows 11 at work. While I can install Microsoft mouse and keyboard centre, it is not installed as admin does not require to restart, but rather from a company software store. It recognizes my Ergonomic mouse and the changes I do to left...
  5. MyLaptop went to Boot screen after the microsoft update. I need to repair it for $280...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MyLaptop went to Boot screen after the microsoft update. I need to repair it for $280...: MyLaptop went to Boot screen after the microsoft update. I need to repair it for $280 dollars. when I ask microsoft, they denied and simply said that they don't have to do anything with it. Is that fair?...
  6. Can you remap the side buttons without having full driver installed for Microsoft Ergonomic...

Can you remap the side buttons without having full driver installed for Microsoft Ergonomic...: I use Microsoft Ergonomic Mouse on Windows 11 at work. While I can install Microsoft mouse and keyboard centre, it is not installed as admin does not require to restart, but rather from a company software store. It recognizes my Ergonomic mouse and the changes I do to left...
  7. MyLaptop went to Boot screen after the microsoft update. I need to repair it for $280...

MyLaptop went to Boot screen after the microsoft update. I need to repair it for $280...: MyLaptop went to Boot screen after the microsoft update. I need to repair it for $280 dollars. when I ask microsoft, they denied and simply said that they don't have to do anything with it. Is that fair?...
  8. How do we get Microsoft to Include INTEL XEON CPU E3-1275 V6 @ 3.80GHZ with Windows 11??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do we get Microsoft to Include INTEL XEON CPU E3-1275 V6 @ 3.80GHZ with Windows 11??: How do we get Microsoft to Include INTEL XEON CPU E3-1275 V6 @ 3.80GHZ Compatible with the release of Windows 11? My Dell passed every other Objection after running PC Health Check!...
  9. How do we get Microsoft to Include INTEL XEON CPU E3-1275 V6 @ 3.80GHZ with Windows 11??

How do we get Microsoft to Include INTEL XEON CPU E3-1275 V6 @ 3.80GHZ with Windows 11??: How do we get Microsoft to Include INTEL XEON CPU E3-1275 V6 @ 3.80GHZ Compatible with the release of Windows 11? My Dell passed every other Objection after running PC Health Check!...
  10. Cannot connect from a Mac computer to a Mac computer using Microsoft Remote Desktop

Cannot connect from a Mac computer to a Mac computer using Microsoft Remote Desktop: I just want to verify the Microsoft Remote Desktop for Mac is not designed to allow connection FROM a Mac client computer TO a Mac host computer. It is designed only to connect to a PC. Apologies if this is wrong forum....