Windows 10: Microsoft 10PRO from 10 Home

Discus and support Microsoft 10PRO from 10 Home in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Are there any bundle packages to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro? We have multiple devices (5), surely there has to be a bundle and not only a la carte... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CeliaMueller, Oct 11, 2019.

1. Microsoft 10PRO from 10 Home

Are there any bundle packages to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro? We have multiple devices (5), surely there has to be a bundle and not only a la carte purchases.

:)

CeliaMueller, Oct 11, 2019

2. Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, Oct 11, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Oct 11, 2019
  4. Microsoft 10PRO from 10 Home

Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

BBC news Report here
    Microsoft Paint avoids brush with death

dorsetknob, Oct 11, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft 10PRO from 10 Home

1. Microsoft 10PRO from 10 Home - Similar Threads - Microsoft 10PRO Home

2. Paid for Windows 10pro got windows 10 home

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Paid for Windows 10pro got windows 10 home: Hello, I paid for a code for Windows 10pro. I was supposed to choose "I dont have an activation code and then choose windows 10pro when entering code. I used a USB to boot from BiOS so I could completely wipe my PC first. THis way did not allow me to choose my version and off...
  3. Paid for Windows 10pro got windows 10 home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paid for Windows 10pro got windows 10 home: Hello, I paid for a code for Windows 10pro. I was supposed to choose "I dont have an activation code and then choose windows 10pro when entering code. I used a USB to boot from BiOS so I could completely wipe my PC first. THis way did not allow me to choose my version and off...
  4. Paid for Windows 10pro got windows 10 home

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. 10pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    10pro: bought a refurbished laptop off amazon from a supposed to be certified refurbished and i paid extra for wind 10 pro. the laptop was trash and no pro. how do i get pro put of this atleast...
  6. Windows 10Pro download from microsoft account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10Pro download from microsoft account: I purchased windows 10 pro thru the microsoft store back in 2018. i had to reset my computer and would like to install that program but it will not download from the my orders page. what can i do?...
  7. Windows upgrade from 7 to 10Pro

Windows upgrade from 7 to 10Pro: I purchased a new version of 1903 to upgrade from 7. The package says “The software is intended for preinstallation on the hard drive of the fully assembled computer system using OEM pre-installation tools”. Can this software be used to upgrade my existing computer or should...
  8. windows 10 and windwos 10pro

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 and windwos 10pro: This morning I turn on my laptop and on the bottom right hand side of the desktop it says " Windows Pro 10. Evaluation copy. Build 18342.19h1_release.190215-1528....
  9. How to get windows 10 home on my laptop with 10pro

How to get windows 10 home on my laptop with 10pro: I have updated my laptop to Windows 10 pro, it's saying I can't activate windows on my desktop after it boots up! I need 10 home to go with pro and I have to download it to my android smartphone in order to put it on my laptop! How do I do this?...
  10. Update to 10pro From 7pro

Update to 10pro From 7pro: Hello Everyone, Well i attempted to upgrade my Genuine Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro Via the Media Creation tool, and the update has now Failed 3 times, i have Rebooted my System more that 5 times and i still get this Error, i will try it again, Thanks in advance, i hope...