Windows 10: Microsoft 11 brightness slider not working

Discus and support Microsoft 11 brightness slider not working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Neither my brightness slider in the command center nor the brightness slider in the display settings is adjusting my brightness settings. I've seen a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jessie McCullough, Oct 30, 2022.

1. Microsoft 11 brightness slider not working

Neither my brightness slider in the command center nor the brightness slider in the display settings is adjusting my brightness settings. I've seen a few remedies online but do not trust them. How do I fix my brightness slider? I work a full time job on this computer and do not want to strain my eyes. Thanks!

:)

Jessie McCullough, Oct 30, 2022

2. Brightness slider

I have followed many threads to try and get a brightness slider to no avail. Also tried an add on but couldn't get that to work either.
    Is it possible to add a brightness slider?

Windows 10 Pro ver 21H1

woldsweather, Oct 30, 2022
  3. Brightness keys/ slider not working in windows 11

Hi Team,

Recently i got windows 11 update, after few days of usage i am facing brightness issue, i could not decrease my brightness using Function keys, there is also no option available in Settings like brightness slider to increase/decrease the brightness.

AASISH CHUNDURI, Oct 30, 2022
  4. Naresh_K Win User

Microsoft 11 brightness slider not working

Brightness Slider Gone from Power Plan

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Select action center/notification button on the right side of the taskbar, and then move the
    Brightness slider to adjust the brightness. As mentioned in the article, if you
    don't have a desktop PC and the slider doesn't appear or work, try updating the display driver.
    As you have already update the Display drivers, I would suggest you to uninstall and delete the drivers then update it again. To uninstall and delete the drivers, please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Open Device Manager and then expand the Display adapters
      section.
    2. Then right click on options listed below and click on Uninstall.
    3. Check the box next to Delete this drivers.
    4. Then reboot your device and update the drivers. You can also try updating the Batteries drivers along with display drivers from manufacturer’s website.

Regards,

Naresh_K, Oct 30, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft 11 brightness slider not working

1. Microsoft 11 brightness slider not working - Similar Threads - Microsoft brightness slider

2. brightness slider is not working on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    brightness slider is not working on windows 11: i have been facing this issue for a quite long time and its bugging me now. my laptop's brightness is at max. no matter where i move my slider, the brightness does not minimize. i once changed my graphics driver to monitor display basic adapter and fortunately laptop's...
  3. brightness slider is not working on windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    brightness slider is not working on windows 11: i have been facing this issue for a quite long time and its bugging me now. my laptop's brightness is at max. no matter where i move my slider, the brightness does not minimize. i once changed my graphics driver to monitor display basic adapter and fortunately laptop's...
  4. brightness slider not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    brightness slider not working: Hello,My brightness slider from my computer, Microsoft Windows 11, is not working for almost a week, even though I try to restart the pc, change this in settings, control panel, and device manager, but it is still not working. I also tried Fn+sun and/or Fn+Esc+sun, but...
  5. brightness slider not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    brightness slider not working: Hello, My brightness slider from my computer, Microsoft Windows 11, is not working, even though I try to change this in settings, control panel, and device manager, but it is still not working. I also tried Fn+sun and/or Fn+Esc+sun, but nothing happened. If there is a...
  6. brightness slider not working

brightness slider not working: Hello, My brightness slider from my computer, Microsoft Windows 11, is not working, even though I try to change this in settings, control panel, and device manager, but it is still not working. I also tried Fn+sun and/or Fn+Esc+sun, but nothing happened. If there is a...
  7. Microsoft 11 brightness slider not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft 11 brightness slider not working: Neither my brightness slider in the command center nor the brightness slider in the display settings is adjusting my brightness settings. I've seen a few remedies online but do not trust them. How do I fix my brightness slider? I work a full time job on this computer and do...
  8. Brightness slider not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brightness slider not working: I recently went on a trip to California, where I took my laptop with me for schoolwork. I left it sitting in my bag during the bus ride over, and when I got back home from California I encountered the most annoying bug. The Brightness slider, the small, easy-access one used...
  9. Brightness slider not working

Brightness slider not working: I recently went on a trip to California, where I took my laptop with me for schoolwork. I left it sitting in my bag during the bus ride over, and when I got back home from California I encountered the most annoying bug. The Brightness slider, the small, easy-access one used...
  10. Brightness slider not working

in Windows 10 Customization