Windows 10: Microsoft 1850 Wireless Mouse

Discus and support Microsoft 1850 Wireless Mouse in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Good day. Got another one problem with dat mouse. Working at 18363 Windows 10 with latest updates. Problem is dat mouse stop responding. Laptop is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Flawless Insanity, Nov 27, 2019.

1. Microsoft 1850 Wireless Mouse

Good day. Got another one problem with dat mouse.
    Working at 18363 Windows 10 with latest updates. Problem is dat mouse stop responding.
    Laptop is lenovo 330s. And after i delete all HID-Mouse Drivers and refresh hardware settings in device manager - windows found it and it start working again. Da heck is that? And why this mouse duplicate Hid-Mouse items? I got pair of em after pluggin mouse in.

:)

Flawless Insanity, Nov 27, 2019
  2. Mel Tar Win User

Microsoft Wireless Mouse 1850 Stopped Moving Without Warning

If that doesn’t resolve the issue, please uninstall and download the latest driver at the following link:

After installing the latest driver, please set the wireless adapter into high performance. Please follow the steps below:

• On the Start menu, search for Power Options.
    • Click Change plan settings right next to Power saver.
    • Click Change advanced power settings, and select High performance [Active] from the drop down menu.
    • Check Wireless Adapter Settings, and check the Power Saving Mode if it is set to Maximum Performance.
    • Click OK to save the settings.
    Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mel Tar, Nov 27, 2019
  3. USB adapter for Microsoft wireless mouse 1850

Hi ,

I lost my USB adapter for wireless mouse.

Is there is any compatible USB adapter for Microsoft Wireless mouse 1850 ?.

Thanks,

Dinesh

dineshdeva, Nov 27, 2019
  4. JZ011 Win User

Microsoft 1850 Wireless Mouse

Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 1850

Hi..

I have Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 1850 and lost the receiver.

How can I connect my mouse to my pc?

thank you

JZ011, Nov 27, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft 1850 Wireless Mouse

1. Microsoft 1850 Wireless Mouse - Similar Threads - Microsoft 1850 Wireless

2. Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 1850 overcompensates in the opposite direction during fast...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 1850 overcompensates in the opposite direction during fast...: Updating the mouse drivers didn't work, happens across different computers, but other mice don't have the same issue. Happens across games, even on the usual desktop background. despite the screenshot posted....
  3. i have a problem with my new mouse 1850 microsoft wireless, glitches a lot

i have a problem with my new mouse 1850 microsoft wireless, glitches a lot: i bought my mouse a few months ago and since then my mouse spikes/glitches a lot and it's very frustrating.. i tried every solution i saw here and in youtube. unistalled and reinstalled and still have this problem...i put usb in every connector and still happens... do i have...
  4. Microsoft wireless mobile mouse 1850 - lag on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft wireless mobile mouse 1850 - lag on Windows 10: Hi,A few years ago I bought a Microsoft wireless mobile mouse 1850. I've used it with various systems over the years and it's worked absolutely fine in Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Linux.I recently bought a new laptop with Windows 10 and the mouse has a serious...
  5. Microsoft wireless mobile mouse 1850 - lag on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft wireless mobile mouse 1850 - lag on Windows 10: Hi,A few years ago I bought a Microsoft wireless mobile mouse 1850. I've used it with various systems over the years and it's worked absolutely fine in Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Linux.I recently bought a new laptop with Windows 10 and the mouse has a serious...
  6. Microsoft wireless mobile mouse 1850 - lag on Windows 10

7. Mouse semi-deactivate itself Microsoft Wireless Mobile 1850 mouse

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse semi-deactivate itself Microsoft Wireless Mobile 1850 mouse: I have a Microsoft mouse. Wireless Mobile 1850. Basically, after approx 5 seconds, the mouse deactivate itself. Not fully. If I move it again, it goes back on but the cursor doesn't move from half a second and jump suddenly. This is very annoying especially when playing game....
  8. Microsoft wireless mobile mouse 1850 - scrolling wheel jumps in opposite direction

Microsoft wireless mobile mouse 1850 - scrolling wheel jumps in opposite direction: When using the scroll wheel to scroll down or up, the screen often jumps in reverse direction. This happens randomly (from every 3d to every 8th step of the wheel). The issue has existed ever since we obtained the mouse years ago. It was hardly ever used because the scrolling...
  9. i am a user of wireless mobile 1850 (microsoft bluetooth mouse)

i am a user of wireless mobile 1850 (microsoft bluetooth mouse): i am a user of wireless mobile 1850 (microsoft bluetooth mouse) i downloded Driver but my laptop can't find wireless mouse device. tried other device ( wireless keypad ) it was possible to find. which means that it can't find mouse device. how can i do?...
  10. Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 1850

Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 1850: Hi.. I have Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 1850 and lost the receiver. How can I connect my mouse to my pc? thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/microsoft-wireless-mobile-mouse-1850/747a5c8d-668f-4d6b-ac44-ad00faa0a61e

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft mobile 1850 driver not working windows 10