Windows 10: Microsoft 2004 installed now none of my passwords save for any application

Discus and support Microsoft 2004 installed now none of my passwords save for any application in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I updated my machine to Microsoft 2004 earlier in September and have experienced issues ever since. Unfortunately I am now out of the 10 day... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TaceW, Sep 30, 2020.

1. TaceW Win User

Microsoft 2004 installed now none of my passwords save for any application

Hello,

I updated my machine to Microsoft 2004 earlier in September and have experienced issues ever since. Unfortunately I am now out of the 10 day window to do a restore to my prior version as I was not familiar with those logistics. If there is another way to restore to my prior version, please let me know.

My experience is that when I start my machine I am able to log in fine have not experienced the slow start up like others, however that is where my issues start. Each time I have to re-enter the following items even when I state I want them saved:

1 - OneDrive on the reboot

2 - My google password in Outlook I am an exchange user with the application on my computer

3 - When I open another Microsoft application I have to enter the password

4 - In any web browser tried Edge, Firefox, and Chrome, I constantly have to reenter my confidential logins and then be sent a text to confirm even though I am telling the machine to remember me

5 - I have a remote machine for work, and continues to force a password even though it did not before

6 - logging into Google on Chrome forces a communication to my phone each time to verify that it is me

7 - Also Outlook crashes periodically and then I must reboot to open

I have searched forums for answers and unfortunately have not found one. Any help is appreciated.

:)

TaceW, Sep 30, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Turn On or Off Offer to Save Passwords in Microsoft Edge

I just finished some testing, and when you say "No" to saving password for a site, it will add the site to the "Manage passwords" list.

Deleting the site from the list will normally have Microsoft Edge ask you to save the password again afterwards.

If you haven't already, double check the list to make sure all instances of the site has been deleted, or delete all saved passwords to start fresh.

Microsoft Edge Saved Passwords - Manage in Windows 10

Brink, Sep 30, 2020
  3. Passwords for mail accounts and OneDrive not saved over Restarts after applying Windows 10 update 2004

Hi, ever since applying Windows 10 update 2004, with every boot of my PC, I have to supply passwords for:

• all of my email accounts (4 gmail and one pop server) when Outlook starts
    • OneDrive
    • Microsoft account
    This was not the case before update 2004. I would boot the PC and upon logging back into my account, I would not be prompted for any passwords. All of my email would work when Outlook came up as did OneDrive. It seems like these passwords are no longer
    saved.

I am considering backing out update 2004, but thought that I would check with this forum, in case there is another solution. Thanks....Grant

GrantHarders, Sep 30, 2020
  4. Microsoft 2004 installed now none of my passwords save for any application

M.Soft Edge won't save email sign-in names & passwords to multiple yahoo accounts

Hi Jan,

We suggest that you turn on the Offer to save passwords in Microsoft Edge by following the steps below:

• In the Microsoft Edge browser, select More actions (…) >
      Settings
      > View Advanced Settings.
    • Turn Offer to save passwords to On.

Microsoft 2004 installed now none of my passwords save for any application 6a1766a7-cb95-4409-a552-05fb3bc15f79.png

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Sep 30, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft 2004 installed now none of my passwords save for any application

1. Microsoft 2004 installed now none of my passwords save for any application - Similar Threads - Microsoft 2004 installed

2. None of my passwords for any websites are getting recognized through Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    None of my passwords for any websites are getting recognized through Windows 11: I haven't had time to play around with Windows 11 and I am getting frustrated with being told that my passwords are wrong for any websites I visited. At first, I thought it was just one website and it was an issue on their side but I have, now, tested with 3 other websites...
  3. Updated my laptop today now none of my Microsoft applications will work..?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Updated my laptop today now none of my Microsoft applications will work..?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Gaming_Nation2007 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ur0h8s/updated_my_laptop_today_now_none_of_my_microsoft/
  4. Can't sign into my microsoft account on any application, says my password is incorrect.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't sign into my microsoft account on any application, says my password is incorrect.: Hi! I am using my school Microsoft account on my current laptop, I am using it for One Note, Word, One Drive, Emails, actual computer sign in and more. I know for a fact my password is correct yet when I try to login on any other device- my new laptop I'm changing over to,...
  5. Microsoft 2004 installed now none of my passwords save for any application

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft 2004 installed now none of my passwords save for any application: Hello, I updated my machine to Microsoft 2004 earlier in September and have experienced issues ever since. Unfortunately I am now out of the 10 day window to do a restore to my prior version as I was not familiar with those logistics. If there is another way to restore...
  6. Help! None of my applications will even open now on my laptop!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help! None of my applications will even open now on my laptop!: Hello, so today when I turned on my laptop, I couldn’t open any of my applications except settings and file explorer. I’m on windows 10 and I don’t know what to do. I’ve tried running them as an administrator, restating/ shutting down my laptop, and uninstalling and...
  7. 2004, should it be installed by now?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    2004, should it be installed by now?: Hi I am running windows 10 pro, the build is 18363.997, version 1909 installed 12/06/2019 The 2004 update was showing on my computer for a few weeks saying my pc was not ready. then it became available but it did not install correctly. I have the following error messages...
  8. Saving Microsoft Password

Saving Microsoft Password: I am continually being asked to enter my Microsoft password. It is not saved in my passwords. How do I make this happen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/saving-microsoft-password/d0777a31-0465-4047-871a-6ef8b530d7fe
  9. Microsoft store won't install any applications.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store won't install any applications.: Recently, I have been trying to install Minecraft Windows 10 edition from the Microsoft store, but for some reason, it refuses to install. Whenever I hit the "Install" button, nothing will happen. I've tried it with other apps, like the Xbox Insider app, but the same thing...
  10. None of my passwords are working

None of my passwords are working: None of my passwords are working. I looked in your forum but did not understand the replies. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/none-of-my-passwords-are-working/8c603dea-da4c-4c72-b510-ce8b66032604"