Windows 10: microsoft 3000 webcam not recognised by windows hello, how to fix

Discus and support microsoft 3000 webcam not recognised by windows hello, how to fix in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My microsoft wecam works with all my desktop PC apps whatsapp?skype etc but is not found by hello, anyway to resolve this would be needed... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by TerenceGlover, Jul 16, 2019.

1. microsoft 3000 webcam not recognised by windows hello, how to fix

My microsoft wecam works with all my desktop PC apps whatsapp?skype etc but is not found by hello, anyway to resolve this would be needed

:)

TerenceGlover, Jul 16, 2019
  2. iwwhangu Win User

Microsoft HD-3000 webcam - microphone problem

Hello, two days ago I bought an webcam - Microsoft HD-3000, everything is fine except audio, here's an example of my problem -

I'm using windows 10, and I also tried to reinstall drivers, but it didn't help.

I will be really thankfull for help. Best regards, Grzegorz.

iwwhangu, Jul 16, 2019
  3. celta75 Win User
    Webcam Microsoft HD-3000 / Windows 10 / Zoom

Hello,

I have webcam Microsoft HD-3000 and my OS is Windows 10 / 64 bits

It's impossible for me to use "zoom" function because in the application "Camera" from ·Microsoft store" the options for "zoom" are not available

On an other hand, it's impossible for me to find driver of this device for windows 10

1/ how can I do to use "zoom" functions of the webcam with windows 10? Is there any application which can provide me this function?

2/ where can I find updated drivers for windows 10

Regards

celta75, Jul 16, 2019
  4. microsoft 3000 webcam not recognised by windows hello, how to fix

Webcam not working in Windows 10 Pro on Microsoft camera app and not on Skype

Hi,

Since you mentioned that you already reinstalled the driver for your webcam, we suggest that you perform these troubleshooting steps to resolve your concern:

Get back to us with the results of the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Kristoffer Abs, Jul 16, 2019
Thema:

microsoft 3000 webcam not recognised by windows hello, how to fix

1. microsoft 3000 webcam not recognised by windows hello, how to fix - Similar Threads - microsoft 3000 webcam

2. Microsoft webcam HD-3000

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft webcam HD-3000: Hi I am using Microsoft webcam HD-3000 on a computer running Win 10, the problem is I changed some settings in the drop-down menu, now the screen is black with some icons down each side but no image, how do I restore the default settings for this cam, the cam works fine on...
  3. Webcams: Installing Microsoft Lifecam VX-3000

Webcams: Installing Microsoft Lifecam VX-3000: I am running Windows 10 current and want to install a Microsoft LifeCam VX-3000 webcam "new" very old. I understand the Win10 is incompatible with a lot of older webcams. Cam I damage my Win10 if I try to install and test the included install disk drivers? Thanks for any...
  4. microsoft webcam 3000

microsoft webcam 3000: my webcam will not turn off https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-webcam-3000/d2d99351-e52e-42ae-bc69-36149252a31b
  5. microsoft webcam 3000

microsoft webcam 3000: i just installed an hp printer on my hp computer and now webcam will not turn off https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-webcam-3000/f4b99096-a6b8-46b5-861c-b003ce497af6
  6. Microsoft Webcam Lifecam HD 3000

Microsoft Webcam Lifecam HD 3000: I have a HD 3000 webcam that was brilliant when running under Windows 7. Now that I have to use Windows10, it will not work. The sound is OK and operates in a conference call and although I can see what the camera is seeing on my monitor, it will not work across the...
  7. webcam lifeCam HD-3000

webcam lifeCam HD-3000: I have to take a test online I purchase this webcam but when I went to see if it was working before my test it wasn't then I went into camera and it works there but not where I want to take the test how do I solve this. I have Microsoft 10...
  8. Microsoft webcam HD-3000 windows 10/64 bit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft webcam HD-3000 windows 10/64 bit: upgraded from w-7 to w-10 and bought new camera for w-10 but I cannot minimize it to the taskbar, when I do it will shut off video recording. never had this problem with any other windows program and the cams were Microsoft cams anyone know what I could do ?...
  9. Webcam Microsoft HD-3000 / Windows 10 / Zoom

Webcam Microsoft HD-3000 / Windows 10 / Zoom: Hello, I have webcam Microsoft HD-3000 and my OS is Windows 10 / 64 bits It's impossible for me to use "zoom" function because in the application "Camera" from ·Microsoft store" the options for "zoom" are not available On an other hand, it's impossible for me to find...
  10. how do i download Microsoft hd-3000 webcam and how to use

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i download Microsoft hd-3000 webcam and how to use: how do I download and use a Microsoft hd-3000 webcam? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-download-microsoft-hd-3000-webcam-and-how/4a6b56a2-19e8-4bf7-b670-4352a8b9ee4a

Users found this page by searching for:

1. does the Microsoft HD-3000 Webcam work with windows hello

2. lifecam hd-3000 windows hello