Windows 10: Microsoft 3000 Wireless Optical Notebook mouse compatibility

Discus and support Microsoft 3000 Wireless Optical Notebook mouse compatibility in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Is the Microsoft 3000 Wireless Optical Notebook mouse compatible with windows 10?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by abcxyz77, Aug 5, 2020.

1. abcxyz77 Win User

Microsoft 3000 Wireless Optical Notebook mouse compatibility

Is the Microsoft 3000 Wireless Optical Notebook mouse compatible with windows 10?

:)

abcxyz77, Aug 5, 2020
  2. Joy Kemprai, Aug 5, 2020
  3. Microsoft Wireless Notebook Optical Mouse 400

Hello Frank,

For you to connect the Microsoft Wireless Notebook Optical Mouse 400, we recommend that you install the driver

here
    . To properly guide on how to install the mouse and the driver, kindly follow the steps provided in the article below.

Install mouse and IntelliPoint software

Note: The Microsoft Wireless Notebook Optical Mouse 400 is designed to work in Windows 8. The mouse might not work on its full potential in Windows 10.

If you have further questions, kindly let us know.

Vanessa Oca, Aug 5, 2020
  4. Microsoft 3000 Wireless Optical Notebook mouse compatibility

My Microsoft Wireless Notebook Optical Mouse 3000 Limited Edition Is Not Working

I Have A Microsoft Wireless Notebook Optical Mouse 3000 Limited Edition And It Wont Respond When I Move It And I Connected It And I Was Working Fine Last Night And The USB Is Pluged In

I Also Download The Driver

How do i fix This?

GtaMaster1409, Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft 3000 Wireless Optical Notebook mouse compatibility

1. Microsoft 3000 Wireless Optical Notebook mouse compatibility - Similar Threads - Microsoft 3000 Wireless

2. Microsoft Notebook Optical 3000 Mouse & Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Notebook Optical 3000 Mouse & Windows 11: I have used the Microsoft Notebook Optical Mouse 3000 for years, and can't get used to any other mice. However, Microsoft are pushing all of us to move to Windows 11, which I have now done, but my mouse does not work with Windows 11 - Please Help!!...
  3. Microsoft Notebook Optical 3000 Mouse & Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Notebook Optical 3000 Mouse & Windows 11: I have used the Microsoft Notebook Optical Mouse 3000 for years, and can't get used to any other mice. However, Microsoft are pushing all of us to move to Windows 11, which I have now done, but my mouse does not work with Windows 11 - Please Help!!...
  4. Microsoft Wireless Optical Notebook Mouse Model 1023

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Wireless Optical Notebook Mouse Model 1023: I am looking for the drivers for this Wireless USB mouse. I plugged into my computer connected to the internet and there is no response. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-wireless-optical-notebook-mouse-model/7ef7dc3e-5dc5-480f-9d6b-c897d96a0c1e
  5. Microsoft Wireless Optical Notebook Mouse Model 1023

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Wireless Optical Notebook Mouse Model 1023: I am looking for the drivers for this Wireless USB mouse. I plugged into my computer connected to the internet and there is no response. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-wireless-optical-notebook-mouse-model/7ef7dc3e-5dc5-480f-9d6b-c897d96a0c1e
  6. Microsoft optical receiver compatability

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft optical receiver compatability: I have a Microsoft 1.1 Keyboard that stopped working. It pairs with the Microsoft 2.1 optical receiver, which is still working with the Microsoft 2000 mouse. My question is, will ANY 1.1 keyboard work with my current optical receiver? Or do I have to replace everything? The...
  7. Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center - Comfort Optical Mouse 3000

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center - Comfort Optical Mouse 3000: I've downloaded installed, uninstalled Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center 13.222.137.0 at least a dozen times or more. This software detects my Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000, but not so using my Comfort Optical Mouse 3000. The software suggests the Optical Mouse 3000 is...
  8. Microsoft optical wireless mouse 2000

Microsoft optical wireless mouse 2000: I have two wireless desktop receiver 3.1 with two mouses and two keyboards, and by accident when I was syncing one of the mouses I ended up connecting one mouse to the two receivers that I have in two different CPU's side by side and now everytime I move the mouse, it moves...
  9. Microsoft Optical Mouse 3000

Microsoft Optical Mouse 3000: Recently Windows 10 update crashed my pc so bad I had to install a new version of Windows. My Microsoft Optical Mouse 3000 will work but the magnifier does not. I have a hard time reading and need this function. I try and reinstall software but Windows 10 will not recognize...
  10. microsoft wired wireless optical desktop receiver2.1 mouse

microsoft wired wireless optical desktop receiver2.1 mouse: why is my mouse not working whilst the laptop states that it is installed properly and in working order? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-wired-wireless-optical-desktop/c9465dd6-db6c-451c-86c2-e93d53e27e81