Windows 10: microsoft 3050 key board

Discus and support microsoft 3050 key board in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I cannot get my zoom button to work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-3050-key-board/3dd408ad-d400-47c4-9681-fce167825756 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Brad Fox, May 4, 2019.

1. Brad Fox Win User

microsoft 3050 key board

I cannot get my zoom button to work

:)

Brad Fox, May 4, 2019
  2. PhredFL Win User

Microsoft Keyboard 3050

Thank you for your suggestions dated 12 August and subsequent followup.

The problem still persists and I hope the following information will help you to give me more advice.

• What are the basic functions that are not working?
    Mail button, home, and headphone buttons work. The rest do not. Also, I cannot open the file which shows the functions of the various keys.

• Any changes to the device prior to the issue?
    There was an update but I did not make a note of it, sorry.

• Which Windows version?
    Windows Enterprise. Version 1607.

Note. The device will not download Version 1703 but tries daily.

I have performed the clean boot operation several times. The only result is that I can now use the three buttons listed above. No other changes.

Initially, when I first purchased the keyboard, I inserted batteries, plugged in the USB stick and everything worked OK. I have downloaded the software for the 3050 keyboard from the web and tried to use that – no improvement.

I must advise you that I am using an unactivated version of Windows10. After the initial download in late 2016 I experienced lots of problems. (See my past posts on these). In an effort to clear these I had a re-installation of W10 done, which has
    turned out to be unactivated. The computer and 3050 keyboard then worked perfectly for some weeks until the keyboard stopped working. It works fine as a standard keyboard. The PC also works fine with an old wired keyboard.

One further point. I also have a laptop and have connected the 3050 keyboard to it. It works 100% on the laptop!!!

I hope you can come up with some ideas.

Thanks.

PhredFL, May 4, 2019
  3. MDuker_85 Win User
    Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 3050 Hotkeys

I have a Microsoft wireless keyboard 3050. I have programmed the my favorite buttons (1-5) to open various files or folders. This only works intermittently sometimes switching to 'open items on task bar' function even though my settings in keyboard and mouse
    center are set to 'open program, webpage or file'

Any suggestions?

MDuker_85, May 4, 2019
  4. microsoft 3050 key board

on screen key board

Hi Kirti,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

Follow these steps to launch the On-screen keyboard:

• Press "Windows key + R" to get the run window.

• Type “osk” and hit enter to launch the On-screen keyboard and check if this helps.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, May 4, 2019
Thema:

microsoft 3050 key board

1. microsoft 3050 key board - Similar Threads - microsoft 3050 key

2. Key board

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Key board: While i was in class i was trying to ask a question so i was going to put a question mark, but it was _ this key and if i wanted to do that key its a question mark instead. how do i fix this?...
  3. key board

in Windows 10 Gaming
    key board: Using window 10 so any time i want to type a word it is always giving me two words for example if i want to type d it giving me sd,or if l want to type e it giving me rt vice versa...
  4. key board

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    key board: Using window 10 so any time i want to type a word it is always giving me two words for example if i want to type d it giving me sd,or if l want to type e it giving me rt vice versa...
  5. key board

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    key board: hi am using window 10 so any time i want to type a word it is always giving me two words for example if i want to type d it giving me ds,or if l want to type e it giving me ew vice versa...
  6. Key board

in Windows 10 Customization
    Key board: My key board can not type h and g but toucan key pad is ok https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/key-board/b6cd9b99-fcc6-4e1c-ad7f-f77ef73c6691
  7. KEY BOARD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    KEY BOARD: I cant type properly the special characters and symbol that show in the keyboard when I pressed show up a different sign https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/key-board/09f39dbf-a83b-4e45-a773-05e4e70e76bf
  8. Key Board Microsoft ARC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Key Board Microsoft ARC: Hello I have a microsoft arc keybord, I tried several Types of combinations for a PRINT SCREEN and I can't. Can you help me please? Thank you ***moved on english forum***...
  9. key board

in Windows 10 Customization
    key board: I'm not really sure how I had cut it on but my key board Is on some kind of safe mode to where I can not press the same key serval times in an row without e having to stop for a second to press it again. Please help don't know how to cut it off. using windows ten....
  10. key board

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    key board: Hi On my asus laptop keyboard the sound does not open it opens my gmail the bright and dim opens my search engine they are not functioning right i uninstalled and reinstalled same thing happens? Thank you TIMMY...