Windows 10: Microsoft 3500 wireless mouse dongle

Discus and support Microsoft 3500 wireless mouse dongle in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, lost my USB dongle for a 3500 wireless mouse. Where can I get a replacement?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by gideongordon, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Microsoft 3500 wireless mouse dongle

Hi, lost my USB dongle for a 3500 wireless mouse. Where can I get a replacement?

:)

gideongordon, Nov 5, 2019
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Microsoft 3500 Wireless Mouse: No Device Detected

Hi Pard,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue. Follow the Methods below and check.

Run the Hardware and Devices
    troubleshooter and check

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Click on the Start button, and type “Troubleshooting” on the search bar.
    • Click on troubleshooting, then click on “Hardware and Devices”.
    • A pop-up will appear, click on the “Next” button and your hardware troubleshooting will start.
    Also perform the steps suggested in the link below and check.

Troubleshooting: Mice

Steps applicable to Windows 10.

Do let us know if you are able to use Microsoft 3500 Wireless Mouse. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Nov 5, 2019
  3. Ma. Lau Win User
    Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 3500

Hello Anthony,

We would like to know more information with regard to using Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 3500. Kindly provide the following information for us to isolate your concern:

• When did the issue occur?
    • Did you make any recent changes on your computer?
    We would suggest you to check this link and follow
    the instruction that can help you resolve the issue on using the wireless mouse.

We are looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Ma. Lau, Nov 5, 2019
  4. Microsoft 3500 wireless mouse dongle

microsoft wireless mouse 3500 receiver lost

can i have another receiver for my 3500 wireless mouse

mouse information

microsoft wireless mobile mouse 3500

p/n: x821729-054

PID: 02398-523-5370982-11303

ahmedkarem2, Nov 5, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft 3500 wireless mouse dongle

1. Microsoft 3500 wireless mouse dongle - Similar Threads - Microsoft 3500 wireless

2. I have a problem with my wireless microsoft mouse 3500

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a problem with my wireless microsoft mouse 3500: The light keeps shining in red even after replacing the battery with a new one and I did use it with many other devices and the light is still red the mouse model : microsoft wireless mouse 3500 Can anyone suggest a solution for me ?...
  3. Microsoft Wireless Mouse 3500

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Wireless Mouse 3500: I recently upgraded my laptop to Windows 10 that's another complaint. Immediately, the mouse and keypad were competing with one another. I endured the frustration for several months until a friend of mind told me she was having the same problem and took it to a local repair...
  4. Microsoft Wireless Mouse 3500

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Wireless Mouse 3500: I recently upgraded my laptop to Windows 10 that's another complaint. Immediately, the mouse and keypad were competing with one another. I endured the frustration for several months until a friend of mind told me she was having the same problem and took it to a local repair...
  5. Microsoft Wireless Mouse 3500

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Microsoft Mobile 3500 Mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Mobile 3500 Mouse: Just got a new mouse Microsoft Mobile 3500 Mouse... plugged in the transceiver, switched mouse on... and nothing.... Hmm... checked out the driver page at the Mouse & Keyboard Center Download Center.... Downloaded 64 bit as per my system.... But every time I tried installing...
  7. wireless mouse 3500

wireless mouse 3500: I have a limited edition mouse that is no longer working, I bought a new plain blue mouse and would like to swap just the top custom plate. Does this come off without disassembling the entire mouse?...
  8. Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 3500 problem

Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 3500 problem: I recently added the above mouse to my laptop running Windows 10 64bit. I put in the receiver and the driver installed and my mouse works just fine. My trouble come when I add another USB device to my computer via a second USB plug. My mouse becomes extremely unstable and...
  9. Microsoft mouse 3500 wireless how to install

Microsoft mouse 3500 wireless how to install: How to install Microsoft mouse wireless mobile 3500? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-mouse-3500-wireless-how-to-install/68f4516d-9349-46eb-af1f-cb2038ca80da
  10. Microsoft mouse 3500

Microsoft mouse 3500: My mouse is not responding with my Dell laptop even though the light on the mouse is lit. H't aow can I get it to work.. I looked in settings and it didn't appear anything was wrong. How can I get the mouse to interact with the laptop?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mobile mouse 3500 connect to new dongle