Windows 10: Microsoft 3500 wireless mouse dongle

Discus and support Microsoft 3500 wireless mouse dongle in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, lost my USB dongle for a 3500 wireless mouse. Where can I get a replacement?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by gideongordon, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Microsoft 3500 wireless mouse dongle

Hi, lost my USB dongle for a 3500 wireless mouse. Where can I get a replacement?

:)

gideongordon, Nov 5, 2019
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Microsoft 3500 Wireless Mouse: No Device Detected

Hi Pard,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue. Follow the Methods below and check.

Run the Hardware and Devices
    troubleshooter and check

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Click on the Start button, and type “Troubleshooting” on the search bar.
    • Click on troubleshooting, then click on “Hardware and Devices”.
    • A pop-up will appear, click on the “Next” button and your hardware troubleshooting will start.
    Also perform the steps suggested in the link below and check.

Troubleshooting: Mice

Steps applicable to Windows 10.

Do let us know if you are able to use Microsoft 3500 Wireless Mouse. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Nov 5, 2019
  3. Ma. Lau Win User
    Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 3500

Hello Anthony,

We would like to know more information with regard to using Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 3500. Kindly provide the following information for us to isolate your concern:

• When did the issue occur?
    • Did you make any recent changes on your computer?
    We would suggest you to check this link and follow
    the instruction that can help you resolve the issue on using the wireless mouse.

We are looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Ma. Lau, Nov 5, 2019
  4. Microsoft 3500 wireless mouse dongle

microsoft wireless mouse 3500 receiver lost

can i have another receiver for my 3500 wireless mouse

mouse information

microsoft wireless mobile mouse 3500

p/n: x821729-054

PID: 02398-523-5370982-11303

ahmedkarem2, Nov 5, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft 3500 wireless mouse dongle

1. Microsoft 3500 wireless mouse dongle - Similar Threads - Microsoft 3500 wireless

2. Microsoft mouse 3500 wireless how to install

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft mouse 3500 wireless how to install: How to install Microsoft mouse wireless mobile 3500? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-mouse-3500-wireless-how-to-install/68f4516d-9349-46eb-af1f-cb2038ca80da
  3. Microsoft Minecraft minecoins 3500

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Minecraft minecoins 3500: Hi i brought my son the above card for Christmas today he scratched the code on the back but part of the code scratched off. We cannot read the code is there anything we can do? Any advice on who we can contact? Im hoping the card isn’t useless. Thanks in advance for...
  4. Microsoft 1850 Wireless Mouse

Microsoft 1850 Wireless Mouse: Good day. Got another one problem with dat mouse. Working at 18363 Windows 10 with latest updates. Problem is dat mouse stop responding. Laptop is lenovo 330s. And after i delete all HID-Mouse Drivers and refresh hardware settings in device manager - windows found it and it...
  5. Wireless Comfort Desktop 5000 keyboard/Mouse and Dongle Matching

Wireless Comfort Desktop 5000 keyboard/Mouse and Dongle Matching: Hi, I have half a dozen or more keyboard Mouse pairs and dongles but they have not been labeled. I am trying to figure out what dongle goes with which mouse keyboard pair. From what I have read, the pairs are hard coded for each other and cannot be re-paired. Is there a P/N...
  6. Broken mouse dongle

Broken mouse dongle: Hello, I have a microsoft arc wireless mouse model 1349 and have been using it for a few years now. One day the dongle stopped working. I tried to fix the problem, but nothing worked. I read in forums that some microsoft mouses are permanently bound to their USB reciever...
  7. mouse and keyboard dongle

mouse and keyboard dongle: hi,i have a model 3000 mouse and keyboard that lost my dongle.can i connect it to bluetooth on a computer?should i buy a new one?give me a recipe.thank you for your support...
  8. replace lost transceiver for mobile mouse 3500

in Windows 10 Customization
    replace lost transceiver for mobile mouse 3500: I have micorsoft mobile mouse 3500. I had only had it a couple weeks when my laptop was stolen with the tranciever in it. I still have the mouse itself. I really like the mouse, and felt that i havent gotten enough use out of it. Am i able to get new tranciever, or do i have...
  9. Microsoft Wireless Mouse 2000

Microsoft Wireless Mouse 2000: I have acquired the Wireless Mouse 2000. The product comes with a USB transceiver that enables the mouse to work with the connected laptop. Unfortunately, the USB has been misplaced and I am using a laptop that has not connected to the mouse before. How can I establish...
  10. Microsoft mouse 3500

Microsoft mouse 3500: My mouse is not responding with my Dell laptop even though the light on the mouse is lit. H't aow can I get it to work.. I looked in settings and it didn't appear anything was wrong. How can I get the mouse to interact with the laptop?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mobile mouse 3500 connect to new dongle