Windows 10: Microsoft 3600 Bluetooth Mouse disconnects and loses connection regularly

Discus and support Microsoft 3600 Bluetooth Mouse disconnects and loses connection regularly in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi have a new Lenovo Ideapad running Windows 10 and a bought a Microsoft 3600 Bluetooth mouse. If my PC goes into screen saver mode, or if I put it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Son of Atreus, Mar 30, 2019.

1. Microsoft 3600 Bluetooth Mouse disconnects and loses connection regularly

Hi have a new Lenovo Ideapad running Windows 10 and a bought a Microsoft 3600 Bluetooth mouse.

If my PC goes into screen saver mode, or if I put it to sleep the mouse never works properly. It will work for a few seconds, then not work, then work, etc. Basically the mouse becomes unusable. Every time I have to delete the mouse from my Bluetooth settings and then reconnect it. After I do this the mouse works fine, but it is tedious to have to do this multiple times a day, especially when on my previous PC my old mouse worked without fail.

I read other questions on this surprisingly common problem and they tell me to turn off the Automatic turn off/power saver feature in the power settings for the mouse in Device Settings. There are no Power Settings in Device manager for this mouse - when I go into the mouse settings there is just General - Driver - Details - Events as the tabs.

I also read to download a driver from Microsoft - so I went to here ( https://www.microsoft.com/accessories/en-au/products/mice/bluetooth-mobile-mouse-3600/pn7-00005 ) and downloaded and installed the driver. Still no good. The mouse keeps on breaking connection and struggling to reconnect. There are still no power option on the Mouse in the Mice tab or the Bluetooth tab in Device Settings.

Any help here would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Atreus

:)

Son of Atreus, Mar 30, 2019
  2. MyaP10 Win User

Microsoft bluetooth mouse 3600 suddenly undetected

I'm using a Microsoft mouse 3600 on Windows 10, all worked fine until suddenly the mouse stopped working, it disappeared from the Bluetooth detection and can't be found anymore. I need to say Windows performed an update yesterday but it still worked fine after the update. I've tried replacing batteries, updating Bluetooth driver, went one step before the updates and nothing. I obviously tried troubleshooting about anything.The mouse does work on other laptops.

Any ideas? thanks Microsoft 3600 Bluetooth Mouse disconnects and loses connection regularly :)

MyaP10, Mar 30, 2019
  3. Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse 3600 isn't working.

Hi Bartosz,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with accessing Bluetooth mouse on Windows 10, we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know if you have tried the below:

• Have you turned on the mouse while connecting via Bluetooth?
    • Were you able to connect any other devices via Bluetooth to your laptop?
    • What is the complete error message of this issue?

Step 1: I suggest you to download the driver for the mouse from the below link, try to install and check if it helps.

Software download for Mouse 3600

Choose the appropriate operating system and try to install the software.

Step 2: I suggest you to refer to the below post replied by
    Rajith R on August 29, 2015 and check if it helps.

My Bluetooth device is enabled and
    shows as “Paired”, but isn’t working

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Ruth Buruga, Mar 30, 2019
  4. Microsoft 3600 Bluetooth Mouse disconnects and loses connection regularly

Microsoft bluetooth mouse 3600 paired but not working "the solution"

If your Microsoft bluetooth mouse 3600 stopped working

here is the steps to solve it:

1. remove the device from the Bluetooth connected devices

2. https://www.microsoft.com/accessori...mobile-mouse-3600/pn7-00001#techspecs-connect (chose downloads then download mouse and keyboard center for your windows version "will be detected automatically" )

3. install the download application

4. pair your microsoft mouse

5. the application will detect the mouse

6. its working now Microsoft 3600 Bluetooth Mouse disconnects and loses connection regularly :)

Bassem Aboulsoud, Mar 30, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft 3600 Bluetooth Mouse disconnects and loses connection regularly

1. Microsoft 3600 Bluetooth Mouse disconnects and loses connection regularly - Similar Threads - Microsoft 3600 Bluetooth

2. Microsoft Wireless Bluetooth Mobile Mouse 3600 disconnection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Wireless Bluetooth Mobile Mouse 3600 disconnection: Hi.I own Microsoft's 3600 mouse and lately, it's getting disconnected a lot of times. When I try to pair it again through the Bluetooth setup, it's not successful, although usually it's not even detected. The only solution I found is removing the Bluetooth general drivers...
  3. Microsoft Wireless Bluetooth Mobile Mouse 3600 disconnection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Wireless Bluetooth Mobile Mouse 3600 disconnection: Hi.I own Microsoft's 3600 mouse and lately, it's getting disconnected a lot of times. When I try to pair it again through the Bluetooth setup, it's not successful, although usually it's not even detected. The only solution I found is removing the Bluetooth general drivers...
  4. Microsoft Bluetooth 3600 Mouse on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Bluetooth 3600 Mouse on Windows 10: How do I pair the Microsoft Bluetooth 3600 mouse with my HP Laptop running under Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-bluetooth-3600-mouse-on-windows-10/0c2b1763-7248-4593-bf11-ecfb5bd32591
  5. Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse 3600 Repeatedly drops connection

Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse 3600 Repeatedly drops connection: I've done ALL the troubleshooting steps on ALL the other forums regarding this piece of junk repeatedly dropping connection. It still does it. How do we stop this piece of garbage from repeatedly dropping connection before I file Consumer Complaints? There is no "wake...
  6. Microsoft Bluetooth 3600 mouse won't reconnect

Microsoft Bluetooth 3600 mouse won't reconnect: Got this mouse, paired it, and it worked fine for a while, but then it started not responding when left idle for a while, and the only way to get it to work again was to remove the device and re-pair it. I did this about 3 times while looking for a solution, but then it...
  7. Microsoft bluetooth mobile mouse 3600 keeps disconnecting

Microsoft bluetooth mobile mouse 3600 keeps disconnecting: I turn on my mouse, it auto-connects to my Dell XPS-15 laptop, functions for about 10 seconds, then turns off. I have ensured that the power settings are not interfering by going to Device Manager - Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 Bluetooth - Properties - Power Management - Uncheck...
  8. Microsoft Bluetooth 3600 mouse won't reconnect

Microsoft Bluetooth 3600 mouse won't reconnect: Got this mouse, paired it, and it worked fine for a while, but then it started not responding when left idle for a while, and the only way to get it to work again was to remove the device and re-pair it. I did this about 3 times while looking for a solution, but then it...
  9. Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse 3600®

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse 3600®: Hello fellows, I have mouse type Bluetooth Mobile 3600. This mouse has a 4-way scroll wheel, but I can´t set functions when the wheel goes right or left (I would like to use it as back and forward in the browser). In Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center application is only...
  10. Microsoft bluetooth mouse 3600 suddenly undetected

Microsoft bluetooth mouse 3600 suddenly undetected: I'm using a Microsoft mouse 3600 on Windows 10, all worked fine until suddenly the mouse stopped working, it disappeared from the Bluetooth detection and can't be found anymore. I need to say Windows performed an update yesterday but it still worked fine after the update....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bluetooth mouse3600 not connecting

2. Microsoft 3600 keeps disconnecting

3. microsoft bluetooth mobile mouse 3600 keeps disconnecting

4. microsoft 3600 mouse lost connection to laptop,
  5. microsoft bluetooth mouse driver 3600,
  6. bluetooth mouse microsoft loosing connection