Windows 10: Microsoft 365 account and Windows 10 login account conflict.

Discus and support Microsoft 365 account and Windows 10 login account conflict. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My client having a company having a website say for www.yy.com bought a Windows 10 a few months back and the set up the Windows 10 login with an email... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by mastermriduljoshi, Jun 10, 2020.

1. Microsoft 365 account and Windows 10 login account conflict.

My client having a company having a website say for www.yy.com bought a Windows 10 a few months back and the set up the Windows 10 login with an email say for *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. Now few months later they bought Micrososft 365 mail services for similar email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** from a different hosting provider.
    The Problem is whenever they are logging to the Windows 10 with *** Email address is removed for privacy *** then this login is preventing them from accessing their Micorsoft 365 email services like outlook, one drive and other services and they are not able to log in or see their mails received at *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. Now the question is how to change the Windows Login email so that they can access their *** Email address is removed for privacy *** mail account associated to Micorsoft 365.

:)

mastermriduljoshi, Jun 10, 2020
  2. Zakin Win User

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown Microsoft 365 account and Windows 10 login account conflict. :(

Zakin, Jun 10, 2020
  3. Mindweaver, Jun 10, 2020
  4. Kari Win User

Microsoft 365 account and Windows 10 login account conflict.

Help Removing Microsoft Account login

I am not sure if you want to switch to a local account instead of your Microsoft account, or if you want to keep your Microsoft account but login automatically instead of having to type the password.

See these tutorials:

Thema:

Microsoft 365 account and Windows 10 login account conflict.

1. Microsoft 365 account and Windows 10 login account conflict. - Similar Threads - Microsoft 365 account

2. Cannot login to Windows 11 Pro with Microsoft 365 account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot login to Windows 11 Pro with Microsoft 365 account: I have Windows 11 Pro and a Microsoft 365 Business Standard subscription. Is there a fix yet in order to use a Microsoft 365 account to log in? I am about to onboard admin staff and do not want them using their personal Microsoft account to log in. Is this where Azure Direct...
  3. conflicting accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    conflicting accounts: How do I delete an account? I've tried everything. It won't let me do it. It's in the way because iyt keeps popping up wanting to enter a pin. There's not one. Even when I try with authenticator. Says there's no account by that name and then won't let me sign in with active...
  4. conflicting accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    conflicting accounts: How do I delete an account? I've tried everything. It won't let me do it. It's in the way because iyt keeps popping up wanting to enter a pin. There's not one. Even when I try with authenticator. Says there's no account by that name and then won't let me sign in with active...
  5. Microsoft account conflict with local admin acct account

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft account conflict with local admin acct account: Hello,Sincerely, I was forced to login with my Microsoft account after Windows 10 reboot with no prior settings changes.After rebooting and everything was fine, then I got the screen to sign in with my Microsoft account which I tried closing but It kept coming back again.So I...
  6. Conflicting Microsoft Windows account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Conflicting Microsoft Windows account: Greetings,My mom is having a problem with her Microsoft account/login. She had purchased a PC from a friend who considers themselves an IT person as a retirement side hustle. Problem is there are now two login/accounts on the PC for my mom of the same username. The two...
  7. Microsoft 365 account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft 365 account: How do I remove a connected Microsoft 365 family account from my computer? I am not the administrator. The administrator profile has a separate profile on my computer but the documents and information are mine. In "Locate my computer", the administrator's computer is seen...
  8. Microsoft Account Conflict

Microsoft Account Conflict: After recent Windows 10 update my pc signs in with my work account and not personal. I don't just want to switch accounts, I only want one account on this pc. When I go to account info, it gives my name and my work email address and marked as administrator. I do not want...
  9. CONFLICTING ACCOUNTS

CONFLICTING ACCOUNTS: In setting up my grandson's computer, I inadvertently typed in the wrong email for my MS account and now need to delete it. I am having much difficulty trying to delete this account as it seems MS is not accepting my verification that I am submitting. How can I resolve this...
  10. Windows 10 not login with Office 365 account

Windows 10 not login with Office 365 account: Hello I have a problem with my Windows 10, after a domain change my Windows and Office applications doesn't login with my Office 365 account. In Office applications a resolve this problem by deactivating modern login in regedit and after this Office applications now can...