Windows 10: Microsoft 365 and Microsoft store and C drive and files on my computer

Discus and support Microsoft 365 and Microsoft store and C drive and files on my computer in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I seen an option for Microsoft 365 and I clicked on it I got it I got everything I said scription or whatever everything and then my computer install... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by andrewtokar, May 9, 2020.

1. Microsoft 365 and Microsoft store and C drive and files on my computer

I seen an option for Microsoft 365 and I clicked on it I got it I got everything I said scription or whatever everything and then my computer install it and what not and now I had to do a system restore because it has messed up my Microsoft Store it messed up my C drive it messed up my my games just basically every file on a computer so now as of right now I am doing a system restore back to a few days from now I will not be using Microsoft 365

:)

andrewtokar, May 9, 2020
  2. malware Win User

Microsoft Windows Home Server Corrupts Files

Microsoft has warned Windows Home Server users not to edit files stored on their backup systems with several of its programs, including Vista Photo Gallery and Office's OneNote and Outlook, as well as files generated by popular finance software such as Quicken and QuickBooks. "When you use certain programs to edit files on a home computer that uses Windows Home Server, the files may become corrupted when you save them to the home server," Microsoft said in a support document posted last week. The document went on to list the software, which includes Windows Vista Photo Gallery, Windows Live Photo Gallery, OneNote 2003, OneNote 2007, Outlook 2007, Microsoft Money 2007 and SyncToy 2.0 Beta. Others programs, however, may also corrupt files stored on a home server powered by Microsoft's operating system. "Additionally, there have been customer reports of issues with Torrent applications, with Intuit Quicken and with QuickBooks program files," the document said. "Until an update for Windows Home Server is available, we recommend that [you] do not use the programs that are listed to save or to edit program-specific files that are stored on a Windows Home Server-based system."

Source: Computerworld

malware, May 9, 2020
  3. Platibus Win User
    Stored files in Hard Drive

I'd like to know if there's a way of listing all the files stored in my hardware and arrange them by size, because I want to keep track of what's on my hard drive. Thanks, I hope you answer.

Platibus, May 9, 2020
  4. Drone Win User

Microsoft 365 and Microsoft store and C drive and files on my computer

Stored files in Hard Drive

You can use Windows search. Just search for *.* on a desired drive. When list is done just arrange them by size LOL.

You can do it via command line as well and make an output text file showing files and their sizes (but without arrangement)

Drone, May 9, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft 365 and Microsoft store and C drive and files on my computer

1. Microsoft 365 and Microsoft store and C drive and files on my computer - Similar Threads - Microsoft 365 Microsoft

2. Microsoft Store is not on my computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store is not on my computer.: I tried running the powershell command but it did not work. I tried uninstalling/reinstalling Xbox - again, to no avail. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-is-not-on-my-computer/5b4c507c-f4ef-4029-bdef-48d3231c260f
  3. Microsoft Store is not on my computer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store is not on my computer.: I tried running the powershell command but it did not work. I tried uninstalling/reinstalling Xbox - again, to no avail. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-is-not-on-my-computer/5b4c507c-f4ef-4029-bdef-48d3231c260f
  4. Microsoft Store apps keep downloading into C: drive

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store apps keep downloading into C: drive: hello there, tried to install a game from microsoft store, it kept downloading it into C: drive.i tried changing the location in Settings>System>Storage>Change where new content is saved, and change "New apps will save to" option to D: drive.this didn't help,i found a...
  5. Microsoft Store apps keep downloading into C: drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store apps keep downloading into C: drive: hello there, tried to install a game from microsoft store, it kept downloading it into C: drive.i tried changing the location in Settings>System>Storage>Change where new content is saved, and change "New apps will save to" option to D: drive.this didn't help,i found a...
  6. Microsoft Store apps keep downloading into C: drive

7. microsoft store or its files NOT on computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft store or its files NOT on computer: MICROSOFT STORE NOT ON COMPUTERHello, i need help with my computer. i do not have the microsoft store on this computerrecently i re installed my windows, before i re installed my computer had microsoft store and was running perfectly finethen when i re installed windows...
  8. microsoft store or its files NOT on computer

microsoft store or its files NOT on computer: MICROSOFT STORE NOT ON COMPUTERHello, i need help with my computer. i do not have the microsoft store on this computerrecently i re installed my windows, before i re installed my computer had microsoft store and was running perfectly finethen when i re installed windows...
  9. microsoft store or its files NOT on computer

10. Microsoft store FORCING C: Drive?

Microsoft store FORCING C: Drive?: Trying to download Halo MCC for PC off the Microsoft store. It's forcing me to use C: drive even though there's not enough space. When I try to switch to another Drive it doesn't work. tried to go into settings>storage>change where apps download. Doesn't work....