Windows 10: microsoft 365 business standard download and install on pc preloaded with windows 10

Discus and support microsoft 365 business standard download and install on pc preloaded with windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am getting this error code when trying to install Microsoft 365 business standard-- all programs saying I need to reactivate so my business purchased... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ParkerAH, May 27, 2020.

1. ParkerAH Win User

microsoft 365 business standard download and install on pc preloaded with windows 10

I am getting this error code when trying to install Microsoft 365 business standard-- all programs saying I need to reactivate so my business purchased from office depot but when putting in code this is what comes back

Error code: NoMatchingOrEligibleProductsFound

:)

ParkerAH, May 27, 2020
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, May 27, 2020
  3. r.h.p Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, May 27, 2020
  4. Rohn007 Win User

microsoft 365 business standard download and install on pc preloaded with windows 10

Microsoft 365 Business - enrolling Windows 10 devices

MS suggests you use one of their "Business Partners", certified "experts" to help with the install. That is probably a good idea for the first time so you can be introduced to a known good process.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/b...

<snip>

What is the best way to deploy Microsoft 365 Business in my organization?

Tab panel for expanded tab number5

Partner-assisted deployment is the recommended way to deploy Microsoft 365 Business. Contact your Microsoft partner and ask them if they are offering Microsoft 365 Business. Your partner is well-equipped to help you understand your options and make the best
    recommendations for deploying Microsoft 365 Business in your organization. If you do not have a Microsoft partner, you can find one here:

Microsoft Solution Providers

</snip>

Introduction to Microsoft 365 Deployment

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/404558...

This page provides an overview of how to install it:

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Get-st...

<snip>

Set up devices (admin)

You can set up new user devices so they are ready for your users:

Use Windows AutoPilot to set up Windows 10 PCs.

With AutoPilot you can upload devices to Microsoft 365 Business and assign them a profile that is a collection of settings that can be applied to a single device or to a group of devices. When a Windows 10 PC has a profile applied to it, the user will sign
    in with his or her Microsoft 365 Business credentials, and the device will be automatically set up for use.

Automatically install Office on Windows 10 devices

Install Office on Windows 10 devices from the Microsoft 365 Business admin center. You can also do this when you assign user licenses during set up.

</snip>

Rohn007, May 27, 2020
Thema:

1. microsoft 365 business standard download and install on pc preloaded with windows 10 - Similar Threads - microsoft 365 business

2. Unable to open Word in Office 365 Business Standard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to open Word in Office 365 Business Standard: I've signed up for trial of Office 365 Business Standard and have downloaded software on my new laptop. However, when I try to open a Word document it asks me to log in and when I use the email I used to create the account, it just brings me back to asking me to sign up for...
  3. Unable to open Word in Office 365 Business Standard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to open Word in Office 365 Business Standard: I've signed up for trial of Office 365 Business Standard and have downloaded software on my new laptop. However, when I try to open a Word document it asks me to log in and when I use the email I used to create the account, it just brings me back to asking me to sign up for...
  4. Upgrading from Windows Home to Windows 10 business Microsoft 365 Business Premium subscriber

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upgrading from Windows Home to Windows 10 business Microsoft 365 Business Premium subscriber: Dear All, I am MS 365 Business Premium Subscriber and need to upgrade a Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Business. When I subscriber to 365 Business Premium I was informed I just had to call Microsoft Windows and they will be able to assist with the upgrade and within 365...
  5. Office 365 For Business Standard

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 365 For Business Standard: Hello, I have been a follower of this forum for years and this is my first post. I am attempting to install Office 365 Business Standard (AKA Microsoft 365 Business standard) on a Windows 10 Computer for a Not for Profit. We bought the license and followed the instructions to...
  6. 0x8007007B Microsoft 365 Business Premium

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    0x8007007B Microsoft 365 Business Premium: Hello, Our company purchased several Microsoft 365 Business Premium licenses in December 2020, we cannot fully use them because they do not activate windows 10 business. Upon activation, we receive the following error: "We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't...
  7. Windows 10 pro Multiple Microsoft 365 business Accounts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 pro Multiple Microsoft 365 business Accounts: Hello, I have a Microsoft Surface Book with Windows 10 Pro. The account that I use to log in is the Microsoft 365 Business Standard account that I have for my personal small business. This works fine and I have no issues. I also have a "day job" that gives me a different...
  8. Windows 10 Home to Pro Upgrade for Microsoft 365 Business

Windows 10 Home to Pro Upgrade for Microsoft 365 Business: My partner's customer purchased Windows 10 Home to Pro Upgrade for Microsoft 365 Business and is only able to get about 5 activations with it. Now they get an unable to activate message after imaging is completed. Is there a limit of how many workstations this can be...
  9. Windows 10 Licenses with Microsoft 365 Business

Windows 10 Licenses with Microsoft 365 Business: According to the service description https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/office365/servicedescriptions/microsoft-365-service-descriptions/microsoft-365-business-service-description,“If you have devices that are licensed for Windows 7 and 8.1 Professional, Microsoft 365 Business...
  10. Microsoft 365 Business - Activating Windows 10 Pro

Microsoft 365 Business - Activating Windows 10 Pro: Microsoft 365 Business (not Office 365, but M365) still includes a subscription to Windows 10 Pro, right?? The M365 Plans page had previously shown that the "Business" version included a license to both the Office Products and Windows 10 Pro. I purchased the licenses,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. download microsoft 365 business standard