Windows 10: Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate Certification Issue

Discus and support Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate Certification Issue in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Greetings,Earned both MD-100 and MD-101 badges, but MD-100 is not listed on my dashboard. I took MD-100 under different profile and was able to move... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Cantaloupew, Oct 15, 2021.

1. Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate Certification Issue

Greetings,Earned both MD-100 and MD-101 badges, but MD-100 is not listed on my dashboard. I took MD-100 under different profile and was able to move badge to my correct profile which is my dashboard profile and both badges are display on 'View Badges', but MD-100 is not listed under 'View Certificates' section under 'Exam', and certification section is not showing Modern Desktop Administrator Associate certification. Please help.

:)

Cantaloupew, Oct 15, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Shift to a modern desktop with Microsoft 365

Source: 2019 is the year to make the shift to a modern desktop - Microsoft 365 Blog

Brink, Oct 15, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Shift to a modern desktop with Microsoft 365

Source: 2019 is the year to make the shift to a modern desktop - Microsoft 365 Blog

Brink, Oct 15, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate Certification Issue

Quick guide to Windows 10 training and certification for IT pros

Source: Quick guide to Windows 10 training and certification for IT pros Windows for IT Pros

Brink, Oct 15, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate Certification Issue

1. Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate Certification Issue - Similar Threads - Microsoft 365 Certified

2. Microsoft 365 issues !!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft 365 issues !!!: Upgraded to Windows 10 on 7/8/2021. Continue receiving messages how great subscription is and all the features, etc., etc.. But every 5 - 6 weeks, message pops on word document: We have problem verifying 365 subscription so we will keep trying. You have 4-5 days to continue...
  3. Microsoft 365 issues !!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft 365 issues !!!: Upgraded to Windows 10 on 7/8/2021. Continue receiving messages how great subscription is and all the features, etc., etc.. But every 5 - 6 weeks, message pops on word document: We have problem verifying 365 subscription so we will keep trying. You have 4-5 days to continue...
  4. Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate Certification Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate Certification Issue: Greetings,Earned both MD-100 and MD-101 badges, but MD-100 is not listed on my dashboard. I took MD-100 under different profile and was able to move badge to my correct profile which is my dashboard profile and both badges are display on 'View Badges', but MD-100 is not...
  5. Microsoft Certified Reseller List

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Certified Reseller List: Where can I find a list of Microsoft Certified Resellers? Is "Gotkeynow" a Certified Reseller? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-certified-reseller-list/fae24cb6-6c01-420b-b2c4-b215be15ae8b
  6. Microsoft account associated with Administrator account issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft account associated with Administrator account issue: I want to change the Microsoft account associated with the administrator account on my laptop. I have tried to look for solutions, but what I have found is mostly just make another account and turn it into an admin account or reset the laptop. I want to keep all my files...
  7. modern desktop administration

in Windows 10 Customization
    modern desktop administration: After configuring a shared folder on the network, you assign NTFS permissions. You assign a user the Allow: Read permission. You then assign the Deny: Write permission to the user and notice that it removed the Allow: Read permission. What causes this?...
  8. Microsoft Modern Keyboard Issue

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Modern Keyboard Issue: I purchased a Microsoft Modern Keyboard at Best Buy about 9 months ago. This morning the "a," "s," and "d" keys stopped working. I searched online for a resolution and did the usual fixes, including reboot of computer. Keyboard is hardwired, so not a connectivity issue....
  9. Shift to a modern desktop with Microsoft 365

in Windows 10 News
    Shift to a modern desktop with Microsoft 365: At the outset of 2019, we all have personal goals, but most of us also have professional goals for the year ahead. For those of us in IT, this is a time to think about how you deliver the modern, empowering workplace for your business in a cloud-connected world. With...
  10. New to Microsoft 365 in April - tools for the modern workplace

in Windows 10 News
    New to Microsoft 365 in April - tools for the modern workplace: This month, we’re kicking off a new approach and moving from our monthly “What’s new in Office 365” blog to “What’s new in Microsoft 365.” We’re also consolidating updates from across Office 365, Windows 10, and Enterprise Mobility + Security on the new Microsoft 365 site....