Windows 10: Microsoft 365 disappeared from App list

Discus and support Microsoft 365 disappeared from App list in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello allI cannot open files using all Microsoft 365 word, power point. The file appears as word/power point however it doesn't open. I opened setting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Amna1214, May 27, 2022.

1. Amna1214 Win User

Microsoft 365 disappeared from App list

Hello allI cannot open files using all Microsoft 365 word, power point. The file appears as word/power point however it doesn't open. I opened setting > apps, however, I cannot find microsoft office anymore. Not sure what happened !It's there under windows option however it has ! mark next to it. When I click on it, it asks me to check windows store. I was using it fine until 2 days ago. I cannot remember how I purchased it, I believe it came with my laptop when I bought it 2019, I cannot find they key now.

:)

Amna1214, May 27, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft Lists begins general availability roll out to Microsoft 365

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...o/ba-p/1524768

Brink, May 27, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft To Do is now integrated with Microsoft 365 suite of apps

I think Microsoft To Do is still rolling out in Microsoft 365, so not everyone may have it yet.

Microsoft To Do app in Windows 10: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/mi...s/9nblggh5r558

Microsoft Lists is only available for Microsoft 365 subscribers.

Brink, May 27, 2022
  4. Microsoft 365 disappeared from App list

Disable new search bar in Outlook 365

OK. There is a way to disable this new search box in Microsoft Office 365. For Outlook:

1. Open Outlook 365.
    2. On the lower left-hand corner click options.
    3. In the User Interface options under the General Tab, click the checkbox Collapse the Microsoft Search box by default.
    4. Click OK.

The search box will now disappear. However, disabling this option would only work on that application. If you open Microsoft Word or PowerPoint, you will need to do these same steps to disable the search box (if present) as well. Let me know if this works for you.

Guardian Angel, May 27, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft 365 disappeared from App list

1. Microsoft 365 disappeared from App list - Similar Threads - Microsoft 365 disappeared

2. Microsoft 365 Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft 365 Apps: I subscribe microsoft 365 still current but could not and never used it as I cannot download the apps. Error message ' .....Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support. Error...
  3. Microsoft 365 Apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft 365 Apps: I subscribe microsoft 365 still current but could not and never used it as I cannot download the apps. Error message ' .....Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support. Error...
  4. Hi, The microsoft store app has disappeared from my apps list and unable to reload it even...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Hi, The microsoft store app has disappeared from my apps list and unable to reload it even...: Hi, The microsoft store app has disappeared from my apps list and unable to reload it even on a reset/reload ,have tried Get-App code but still not working,but all attempts to down load a fix require the store app so just leaves a blank screen...
  5. Hi, The microsoft store app has disappeared from my apps list and unable to reload it even...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, The microsoft store app has disappeared from my apps list and unable to reload it even...: Hi, The microsoft store app has disappeared from my apps list and unable to reload it even on a reset/reload ,have tried Get-App code but still not working,but all attempts to down load a fix require the store app so just leaves a blank screen...
  6. Hi, The microsoft store app has disappeared from my apps list and unable to reload it even...

7. Microsoft 365 disappeared from App list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft 365 disappeared from App list: Hello allI cannot open files using all Microsoft 365 word, power point. The file appears as word/power point however it doesn't open. I opened setting > apps, however, I cannot find microsoft office anymore. Not sure what happened !It's there under windows option however it...
  8. Microsoft 365 disappeared from App list

Microsoft 365 disappeared from App list: Hello allI cannot open files using all Microsoft 365 word, power point. The file appears as word/power point however it doesn't open. I opened setting > apps, however, I cannot find microsoft office anymore. Not sure what happened !It's there under windows option however it...
  9. Wifi network disappearing from list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi network disappearing from list: On my Asus laptop windows 10, my wifi network keeps disappearing from the list of available networks. It happens when I use my laptop almost anywhere at home except on my desk. Sometimes it'll connect for a bit but then it'll disappear for 5 or 10+ minutes then reappear and...
  10. Microsoft print to pdf has disappeared from printer list

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft print to pdf has disappeared from printer list: ...its disappeared and does not show in the list of printers when 'adding a local printer et' local port, use existing port: PORTPROMPT:, Microsoft shows up in the Manufacturers list but not in the 'Printers' list. From what i understand there should be a 'Microsoft print to...