Windows 10: Microsoft 365 Editor in Windows 10 mail app

Discus and support Microsoft 365 Editor in Windows 10 mail app in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I have a Microsoft 365 subscription. Can I add the editor app to the mail app in windows 10. I know that the extension works in outlook but I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Alpha Tau, May 30, 2020.

1. Alpha Tau Win User

Microsoft 365 Editor in Windows 10 mail app

Hello,

I have a Microsoft 365 subscription. Can I add the editor app to the mail app in windows 10. I know that the extension works in outlook but I prefer the mail app as it is less heavy on the system

:)

Alpha Tau, May 30, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft was putting ads in Windows 10 Mail app for non-Office 365

Read more: Microsoft is putting ads in its Windows 10 Mail app for non-Office 365 users - Neowin

See also:

Brink, May 30, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Microsoft 365 Editor in Windows 10 mail app :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, May 30, 2020
  4. LEOPEVA64 Win User

LEOPEVA64, May 30, 2020
Thema:

1. Microsoft 365 Editor in Windows 10 mail app - Similar Threads - Microsoft 365 Editor

2. Microsoft 365 Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft 365 Apps: I subscribe microsoft 365 still current but could not and never used it as I cannot download the apps. Error message ' .....Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support. Error...
  3. Microsoft 365 Apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft 365 Apps: I subscribe microsoft 365 still current but could not and never used it as I cannot download the apps. Error message ' .....Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support. Error...
  4. Outlook 2016/365 vs. Windows 10 Mail App

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook 2016/365 vs. Windows 10 Mail App: Hello, I recently got a new laptop and I got MS Office 365 on it. I have been using Outlook one of the programs in MS Office. Never used Outlook Express or any other mini-Outlook programs. I’ve always used the real, complete, desktop program for many years. With Windows 10,...
  5. Microsoft Mail the Windows 10 app

Microsoft Mail the Windows 10 app: Before a mail item is fully loaded placeholders are used for the images. My problem is these placeholders are sometimes not the same size as the final image so the text of the mail jumps in vertical position slightly after the images are fully downloaded. This is oddly...
  6. Microsoft 10 Mail App

Microsoft 10 Mail App: Regular user of microsft 10 mail app, have both gmail account and hotmail account imstalled. mail app has started to crash frequently but always rebooted and was fine. Today sadly not the case. App reopened but each time i opened draft folder crashes again. Rebooted app...
  7. Microsoft was putting ads in Windows 10 Mail app for non-Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft was putting ads in Windows 10 Mail app for non-Office 365: The Windows 10 Mail app is once again the testing ground for controversial new features, and this time the app is showing ads. As spotted by Aggiornamenti Lumia, the advertisements are only showing up for some users, and they're only there for those that don't subscribe to...
  8. Microsoft is putting ads in its Windows 10 Mail app for non-Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is putting ads in its Windows 10 Mail app for non-Office 365: The Windows 10 Mail app is once again the testing ground for controversial new features, and this time the app is showing ads. As spotted by Aggiornamenti Lumia, the advertisements are only showing up for some users, and they're only there for those that don't subscribe to...
  9. Microsoft Mail App Windows 10

Microsoft Mail App Windows 10: Hi, I recently had to reinstall Windows 10 onto my PC and reformat my C drive. In doing so, it appears that something wonky has happened with the windows 10 mail app that is included in Windows 10. It constantly pops to the foreground, forcing out all other applications to...
  10. Microsoft windows 10 mail app.

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft windows 10 mail app.: I thought that I would have another bash at my problem with the new mail app.Before dumping it and going to give another email client a go. Been looking at the Thunderbird email. Anyway this is my problem,Also did a clean install in the last few days to attempt to resolve...