Windows 10: Microsoft 365 - how many total computers it can be installed on?

Discus and support Microsoft 365 - how many total computers it can be installed on? in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; So firstly, I don't care about mobile devices, only actual computers. I understand I can install it on up to five computers. I have one windows... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by och, Jul 5, 2021.

1. OCH
    och Win User

Microsoft 365 - how many total computers it can be installed on?

So firstly, I don't care about mobile devices, only actual computers. I understand I can install it on up to five computers. I have one windows desktop, one windows laptop, one macbook, and one mac mini, so that leaves 1 computer left. I want to share my subscription with one other use, but she has two laptops, so that brings total to 6 computers. Is it 5 total computers, of 5 computers per user x 5 users = 25 computers?

:)

2. MisterEd Win User

Actually Microsoft 365 Family is for 2-6 people". There is no limit given for number of devices.

Microsoft 365 Personal is for one person only. It can't be shared with anyone else.

MisterEd, Jul 5, 2021
  3. Berton Win User
    Berton, Jul 5, 2021
  4. Microsoft 365 - how many total computers it can be installed on?

Microsoft 365 Won't Install on Build 21313 or Build 21322

Hi Wynona

Inside your Office account, for the machines it is installed on it should be showing the computer name.

To get computer name right click start, left "Run", type sysydm.cpl

In window that opens the full computer name should be listed.

Microsoft 365 - how many total computers it can be installed on? [​IMG]

Caledon Ken, Jul 5, 2021
Thema:

1. Microsoft 365 - how many total computers it can be installed on? - Similar Threads - Microsoft 365 many

2. how many computers can be on a Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how many computers can be on a Microsoft account: How many computers can be on a Microsoft account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-many-computers-can-be-on-a-microsoft-account/bcf358a1-e319-46bd-b424-040ade155a4b
  3. how many computers can be on a Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how many computers can be on a Microsoft account: How many computers can be on a Microsoft account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-many-computers-can-be-on-a-microsoft-account/bcf358a1-e319-46bd-b424-040ade155a4b
  4. how many computers can i install win 11 on with new lic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how many computers can i install win 11 on with new lic: how many computers can i install win 11 on with new lic https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-many-computers-can-i-install-win-11-on-with/541253c9-5cbc-471e-b40b-e42009777453
  5. how many computers can i install win 11 on with new lic

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how many computers can i install win 11 on with new lic: how many computers can i install win 11 on with new lic https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-many-computers-can-i-install-win-11-on-with/541253c9-5cbc-471e-b40b-e42009777453
  6. How many times can i redeem gift code for 365 Personal?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How many times can i redeem gift code for 365 Personal?: Got a bunch of these for Christmas. I would like to know how many times I can redeem them for my 365 Personal plan. I already redeemed it yesterday. If i were to redeem it again, would my subscription be extended by a year? submitted by /u/PlaneConversation6 [link]...
  7. HOW TO TOTALLY REMOVE MICROSOFT EDGE FROM MY COMPUTER

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HOW TO TOTALLY REMOVE MICROSOFT EDGE FROM MY COMPUTER: Just been forced to accept the latest version of Microsoft Edge. To say the least I am NOT happy with it at all as it has major conflicting problems with my existing set up. When I looked to "try" to remove it the "trigger" point is greyed out. - See Picture. - Also you...
  8. How many computers can install windows with the same serial?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How many computers can install windows with the same serial?: Hello. I have Windows 10 installed on my computer with a serial number which I bought 4 years ago. I also have Dell Inspiron with Windows 10 and I want to reinstall it in order to reset him (he's very slow and I can't work like that). So, my question is: it is possible...
  9. Office 365 subscriptions - On how many devices can Office be installed

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 365 subscriptions - On how many devices can Office be installed: A question often asked is "I have an Office 365 subscription, on how many computers can I install Office desktop apps?". The answer is, it depends on the subscription plan. O365 Personal and O365 Home subscribers can install Office desktop applications on an unlimited number...
  10. Can I install Office 365 to Microsoft onedrive ?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Can I install Office 365 to Microsoft onedrive ?: I want to do a clean reinstall of my Windows 10 as I have done in the past. The bit that bugs me though is having to reinstall Office (and all the other apps), and then set up all the Outlook email addresses again. I was wondering if it was possible to install Office 365...