Windows 10: Microsoft 365 PIN number

Discus and support Microsoft 365 PIN number in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi, My wife is trying to set up her new computer and activate Office. It is asking for a PIN number. I do not have any record of ever setting up a PIN... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by GregMelton1, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Microsoft 365 PIN number

Hi,

My wife is trying to set up her new computer and activate Office. It is asking for a PIN number. I do not have any record of ever setting up a PIN number. How do we get past this so she can successfully set up Office?

Thank you in advance,

Greg Melton

originally purchased in 2019

:)

GregMelton1, Mar 26, 2020
  2. ROCKIEBOW Win User

SYNCING EMAILS AND FINDING LOST PIN NUMBER

I cant get my emails to sync because ive lost my 2 step pin number and my windows password doesn't seem to work,but my Microsoft passwords work ok .Any suggestions ?

ROCKIEBOW, Mar 26, 2020
  3. BrianMBC Win User
    Trouble saving voicemail number

To access my voicemail it is my phone number, a pause and 4 digit pin.

I did the following steps:

• Turned off default voicemail number
    • Added a , (for pause) at end of my phone number
    • Added the 4 digit pin
    I get the following error message We're having trouble saving your voicemail number right now. Try again later.

Any suggestions on how to correct this?

BrianMBC, Mar 26, 2020
  4. esmorax Win User

Microsoft 365 PIN number

Windows 10 Office 365 cannot open files from: recent file list

Thanks for the tip! I followed all above steps.

So far I can open files from the Recent files list when I enter Word itself, however I still am unable to open any documents using the Word icon pinned to the taskbar:

Microsoft 365 PIN number [​IMG]

-

esmorax, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft 365 PIN number

1. Microsoft 365 PIN number - Similar Threads - Microsoft 365 PIN

2. With the PIN number

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    With the PIN number: If have the PIN number can I recover my password ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/with-the-pin-number/5b734163-f1c7-4844-b440-7f1c5b9c3e73
  3. With the PIN number

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    With the PIN number: If have the PIN number can I recover my password ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/with-the-pin-number/5b734163-f1c7-4844-b440-7f1c5b9c3e73
  4. PIN Number

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PIN Number: I'm locked out of Windows 10...asking for pin number...can't recall. I've tried system restore, and all other auto repair functions, etc. Nothing.Please help.Mike Pasic *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  5. PIN Number

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PIN Number: I'm locked out of Windows 10...asking for pin number...can't recall. I've tried system restore, and all other auto repair functions, etc. Nothing.Please help.Mike Pasic *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  6. PIN numbers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PIN numbers: My son is being asked for a PIN number? I do not remember a PIN or ever having one. I think he is trying to buy something for his xbox. How do I reset the PIN number for my Microsoft account? Or is it separate for and xbox account?...
  7. PIN number for new Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PIN number for new Microsoft account: I'm trying to log into my Xbox Live account but it's asking me for a PIN number I never set, and the account I am logged into while doing this is a different email. I even tried creating a new account to log into, but the same issue came up. How can I access and change my PIN...
  8. Microsoft Boot up PIN Number

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Boot up PIN Number: I am replacing my desk to with another one, and I created a new PIN number on the new one. At one point in bringing the new one up to date with the old one, I had a problem and thought I could resolve the problem by restarting. When I entered the newly created PIN it was not...
  9. Pin number

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pin number: I'm set up a new email its asking for my pin number, I dont have or remember it, How do I find or change it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pin-number/75f76bc1-329c-4a37-bc52-5ab634cf84b0
  10. pin number

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    pin number: I don't remember my pin # https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pin-number/8ba158ec-df4d-4ae8-9db4-3cad57862f9e