Windows 10: Microsoft 365 tool in Admin Center for tenant admins helps with setup

Discus and support Microsoft 365 tool in Admin Center for tenant admins helps with setup in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hi folks, I wanted to share here a link to some Setup Guides which help IT Admins setup Microsoft 365 / Office 365 services.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by mikebailey2000, Dec 4, 2020.

1. Microsoft 365 tool in Admin Center for tenant admins helps with setup

Hi folks,

I wanted to share here a link to some Setup Guides which help IT Admins setup Microsoft 365 / Office 365 services. https://aka.ms/setupguidance

Background: I used to own my own small business helping migrate businesses to the cloud (Google Apps/G Suite/Google Workspace or BPOS/Office 365/Microsoft 365.) About 6 years ago I submitted critical feedback to Microsoft about how challenging the services were to setup at that time, and Microsoft appreciated the feedback enough to hire me to make things a little easier.

You need to have a tenant administrator login to a valid M365 tenant in order to check out the guides. Anyone can get a free trial (which comes with a tenant admin login) here: Compare All Microsoft Office Products | Microsoft Office

(I have a single seat tenant with what is now called Microsoft 365 Business Standard, which I use for my test tenant because I tired of setting up new trials as the trials expired. Its a good value for small businesses, if you are looking for a suggestion on which product to choose.)

Id love to get your feedback on the Setup Guides so that my team can keep improving on these guides, and making life a little easier for IT Pros who are trying to deploy/configure Microsoft 365 online services and applications.

Thanks!

Mike Bailey

Microsoft Program Manager

:)

mikebailey2000, Dec 4, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Tenant admin tools: Connect SharePoint team sites to Office 365 Groups

Source: Rolling out: tenant admin tools to connect existing SharePoint team sites to new Office 365 Groups - Microsoft Tech Community - 188750

Brink, Dec 4, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Tenant admin tools: Connect SharePoint team sites to Office 365 Groups

Source: Rolling out: tenant admin tools to connect existing SharePoint team sites to new Office 365 Groups - Microsoft Tech Community - 188750

Brink, Dec 4, 2020
  4. Namslas90 Win User

Microsoft 365 tool in Admin Center for tenant admins helps with setup

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Dec 4, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft 365 tool in Admin Center for tenant admins helps with setup

1. Microsoft 365 tool in Admin Center for tenant admins helps with setup - Similar Threads - Microsoft 365 tool

2. Admin roles in the Microsoft 365 admin center

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Admin roles in the Microsoft 365 admin center: I've the roles of Windows 365 Administrator and Service Support Administrator, and User Administrator. I encountered an issue when attempting to install/uninstall, as the system is requesting admin credentials.Could you please look into this matter?...
  3. Admin roles in the Microsoft 365 admin center

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Admin roles in the Microsoft 365 admin center: I've the roles of Windows 365 Administrator and Service Support Administrator, and User Administrator. I encountered an issue when attempting to install/uninstall, as the system is requesting admin credentials.Could you please look into this matter?...
  4. extend Datacenter Activation by licenses provided in 365 Admin Center

in Windows 10 Gaming
    extend Datacenter Activation by licenses provided in 365 Admin Center: First, I know the method to extend activations. I need the enrollment/agreement number, as have done it in the past.This year when I purchased 3 Datacenter licensees, they were provided in 365 admin center. **The issue/problem; Microsoft is saying they need an...
  5. extend Datacenter Activation by licenses provided in 365 Admin Center

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    extend Datacenter Activation by licenses provided in 365 Admin Center: First, I know the method to extend activations. I need the enrollment/agreement number, as have done it in the past.This year when I purchased 3 Datacenter licensees, they were provided in 365 admin center. **The issue/problem; Microsoft is saying they need an...
  6. Need help with Microsoft Endpoint Manager admin center

in Windows 10 Support
    Need help with Microsoft Endpoint Manager admin center: Hi! I use intune - Microsoft Endpoint Manager admin center and sometime I have some problem when I import a windows device. Some of the apps are not installed or just waiting for installation forever. Why is this happening and how can I let's say force the apps to install on...
  7. Windows 10 release health now available in Microsoft 365 admin center

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 release health now available in Microsoft 365 admin center: Today we begin the rollout of Windows release health to the Microsoft 365 admin center. Windows and Microsoft 365 IT admins now have easy, integrated access to essential information about monthly quality and feature updates, the latest features and enhancements for IT,...
  8. admin tools

in Windows 10 Support
    admin tools: I am on Insider 19613 and I would like to know where the admin tools are and also can they be pinned to the task bar. Thanks 155008
  9. Windows Admin Center

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Admin Center: Hi, when I try to connect to my server, I get this error Message: "Connecting to remote server ctwo9324s.catwellone.com failed with the following error message : WinRM cannot complete the operation. Verify that the specified computer name is valid, that the computer is...
  10. Tenant admin tools: Connect SharePoint team sites to Office 365 Groups

in Windows 10 News
    Tenant admin tools: Connect SharePoint team sites to Office 365 Groups: It’s time to start bringing the power of Office 365 Groups to your classic team sites! Last year at Ignite, we shared our plans to provide the ability to connect existing SharePoint team sites to new Office 365 Groups. Starting today, we are rolling out the first part of this...