Windows 10: MIcrosoft 365 usage on Same windows 10 laptop

Discus and support MIcrosoft 365 usage on Same windows 10 laptop in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I have recently bought a new laptop and have created a user profile for my daughter. I installed office 365 on my profile as the administrator. I... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Johnnak, Jan 22, 2019.

1. Johnnak Win User

MIcrosoft 365 usage on Same windows 10 laptop

I have recently bought a new laptop and have created a user profile for my daughter. I installed office 365 on my profile as the administrator. I cannot see office when i changed user profiles to my daughters. I have updated her user profile to also be an administrator but this does seem to help.

How can you share the use of office and or other programs across both users on the same laptop?

thanks

:)

Johnnak, Jan 22, 2019

2. Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, Jan 22, 2019
  3. Cortana & Office 365 Integration

We are trying to integrate Cortana with our Office 365 subscription, but it never works. Here are the steps we have done:

• Turned on Cortona in the Office 365 Admin portal
    • We are using Windows 10 1703 – connected Office 365 service to Cortana
    Did the same on windows 10 mobile with no luck, Cortana says its connected to Office 365, but sees no data and we are getting zero errors

We went rough office 365 support first and tried all fo their suggestions, they kicked us over to Windows support which is currently closed.

We are on v1703 with all updates in place, it does not work on Windows 10 desktop or mobile

any ideas? I can give you all steps 365 support had us run through if that will be helpful

Thank you

Doug

Douglas Clelland, Jan 22, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Jan 22, 2019
Thema:

1. MIcrosoft 365 usage on Same windows 10 laptop - Similar Threads - MIcrosoft 365 usage

2. Windows 10 transferred from laptop to VM on same laptop, now Windows is not activated

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 transferred from laptop to VM on same laptop, now Windows is not activated: I have a Dell Inspiron 15 7579, and I decided that I wanted to move Windows to a VM with Linux as the core operating system. Now, the VM reports that Windows is not activated, with Error code 0xC004F213. Is there any means to transfer the OEM license into the VM, or is that...
  3. New Windows 10 Laptop at 100% Disk Usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    New Windows 10 Laptop at 100% Disk Usage: Hello, my Mom purchased a new computer a while back and always complained about it being incredibly slow. I finally took it for her to try and fix and noticed that the disk usage is always at 100%. This does not seem normal, and as a result is slows down the entire...
  4. Is Windows C same as C drive in windows 10 laptops

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is Windows C same as C drive in windows 10 laptops: Is Windows C same as C drive in windows 10 laptops ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-windows-c-same-as-c-drive-in-windows-10-laptops/b3cd297b-1cf6-4ff3-9164-57358742444c
  5. Logging in using Microsoft Account on two laptops at the same time

in Windows 10 Customization
    Logging in using Microsoft Account on two laptops at the same time: Hello, Simple question. I assume that each laptop has a unique IP and therefore one can be logged in on both computers at the same time to do everything including email (gmail), windows OS updates, etc. I hope I am correct, the reason I ask is because I had HORRIBLE...
  6. Microsoft will Combine Office 365 and Microsoft 365 Roadmaps

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft will Combine Office 365 and Microsoft 365 Roadmaps: In mid-September, the Office 365 Roadmap will become the Microsoft 365 Roadmap. In addition to retaining all the current information and functionality of the existing Office 365 Roadmap, the new site will include Microsoft 365 product features from Windows 10, Enterprise...
  7. Yeah same rame usage like 8.1... nope!

in Windows 10 Support
    Yeah same rame usage like 8.1... nope!: First of all I instantly noticed that 10 is using around 800mb of ram which is too much. Windows 8.1 was below 500. Whats services to disable? Also, image not fitting my screen- I have radeon 4650 and windows installed drivers. On the amd site there is no windows 10...
  8. Installing again Windows 10 on laptop with the same product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing again Windows 10 on laptop with the same product key: Hello, If I would completely uninstall windows 10 from my laptop and wanted to install it again will the product key work? If I would use the one from the ProduKey application. Thanks for any answers. 87744
  9. Microsoft: Get a same-day upgrade to Windows 10 or free laptop offer

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft: Get a same-day upgrade to Windows 10 or free laptop offer: Get a free, same-day upgrade to Windows 10. Our Answer Desk experts are here to help you get the safest, most productive and most personal version of Windows yet. If your PC meets all of the requirements, our team will upgrade your PC to Windows 10. If we don't upgrade your...
  10. Microsoft trademarks Windows 365.

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft trademarks Windows 365.: [img] Microsoft trademarks 'Windows 365' - Neowin