Windows 10: MIcrosoft 365 usage on Same windows 10 laptop

Discus and support MIcrosoft 365 usage on Same windows 10 laptop in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I have recently bought a new laptop and have created a user profile for my daughter. I installed office 365 on my profile as the administrator. I... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Johnnak, Jan 22, 2019.

1. Johnnak Win User

MIcrosoft 365 usage on Same windows 10 laptop

I have recently bought a new laptop and have created a user profile for my daughter. I installed office 365 on my profile as the administrator. I cannot see office when i changed user profiles to my daughters. I have updated her user profile to also be an administrator but this does seem to help.

How can you share the use of office and or other programs across both users on the same laptop?

thanks

:)

Johnnak, Jan 22, 2019

2. Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, Jan 22, 2019
  3. Cortana & Office 365 Integration

We are trying to integrate Cortana with our Office 365 subscription, but it never works. Here are the steps we have done:

• Turned on Cortona in the Office 365 Admin portal
    • We are using Windows 10 1703 – connected Office 365 service to Cortana
    Did the same on windows 10 mobile with no luck, Cortana says its connected to Office 365, but sees no data and we are getting zero errors

We went rough office 365 support first and tried all fo their suggestions, they kicked us over to Windows support which is currently closed.

We are on v1703 with all updates in place, it does not work on Windows 10 desktop or mobile

any ideas? I can give you all steps 365 support had us run through if that will be helpful

Thank you

Doug

Douglas Clelland, Jan 22, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Jan 22, 2019
Thema:

1. MIcrosoft 365 usage on Same windows 10 laptop - Similar Threads - MIcrosoft 365 usage

2. BSOD aparently related with Microsoft 365 / OneDrive usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD aparently related with Microsoft 365 / OneDrive usage: Hello, I have for a few weeks some BSOD which aparently are related with Microsoft 365 / OneDrive. I've only seem it happened when I have Word/Excel opened or OneDrive is syncing new files. I never had any of these when I'm playing games, for example. The most common are...
  3. BSOD aparently related with Microsoft 365 / OneDrive usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD aparently related with Microsoft 365 / OneDrive usage: Hello, I have for a few weeks some BSOD which aparently are related with Microsoft 365 / OneDrive. I've only seem it happened when I have Word/Excel opened or OneDrive is syncing new files. I never had any of these when I'm playing games, for example. The most common are...
  4. is windows 10 and microsoft office 365 the same

in Windows 10 Customization
    is windows 10 and microsoft office 365 the same: Is windows 10 and microsoft office the same https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-windows-10-and-microsoft-office-365-the-same/3f89ac1e-1d1c-48d1-9102-c4fd3cd39cc0
  5. is windows 10 and microsoft office 365 the same

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is windows 10 and microsoft office 365 the same: Is windows 10 and microsoft office the same https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-windows-10-and-microsoft-office-365-the-same/3f89ac1e-1d1c-48d1-9102-c4fd3cd39cc0
  6. is windows 10 and microsoft office 365 the same

7. New laptop and microsoft 365

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New laptop and microsoft 365: I hope somebody can help as I am very confused. I recently bought a new ACER laptop and moved all my files across from the old laptop. Every time I open something word, excel, etc I am told I am using an unlicensed product and I need to buy Microsoft 365. I'm not sure why I...
  8. New laptop and microsoft 365

New laptop and microsoft 365: I hope somebody can help as I am very confused. I recently bought a new ACER laptop and moved all my files across from the old laptop. Every time I open something word, excel, etc I am told I am using an unlicensed product and I need to buy Microsoft 365. I'm not sure why I...
  9. Same ID on Microsoft 365 and Windows 10 creating conflict

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Same ID on Microsoft 365 and Windows 10 creating conflict: My Client has bought Windows 10 PC 6 months back from a vendor. Vendor installed and they created a Windows login ID with their Official email <firmname>@<firmwebsite> .com address. Recently my client purchased microsoft 365 business email basic plan from a third party...
  10. Windows 10 and Microsoft 365

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 and Microsoft 365: I had someone upgrade from Windows 8 to Windows 10. This was after I paid for the subscription for Microsoft 365 and installed it. Now, there seems to be no Microsoft 365. What do I do?...