Windows 10: Microsoft 365 will no longer support Internet Explorer 11 (IE 11)

Discus and support Microsoft 365 will no longer support Internet Explorer 11 (IE 11) in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Today, we’re announcing that Microsoft 365 apps and services will no longer support Internet Explorer 11 (IE 11) by this time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 5, 2021.

1. Brink Win User

Microsoft 365 will no longer support Internet Explorer 11 (IE 11)

Read more: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...d/ba-p/1591666

:)

Brink, Feb 5, 2021
  2. BrentRM Win User

Internet Explorer 11 and yahoo mail

The method above (clear cache and cookies in Internet Explorer 11) did not fix the issue. In Internet Explorer 11 on Windows 10 1607, Yahoo Mail says not a supported browser so it will only display in basic mode. Microsoft Edge on Windows 10 1607 does
    work. Internet Explorer 11 on Windows 10 1511 did work before. Microsoft has listed Yahoo’s sites as requiring Compatibility Mode and that is the root cause. Here is a way to fix the issue:
    • Launch Internet Explorer 11.
    • Click the cog icon in the top right corner of the window to bring up the TOOLS menu.
    • Click COMPATABILITY VIEW SETTINGS.
    • Uncheck both: DISPLAY INTRANET SITES IN COMPATABILITY VIEW and USE MICROSOFT COMPATABILITY LISTS.
    • Exit Internet Explorer 11.
    • Launch Internet Explorer 11.

BrentRM, Feb 5, 2021
  3. lacrumb Win User
    Internet explorer 11

When you get a list of Internet Explorer 11 item does one say that it is Microsoft?

lacrumb, Feb 5, 2021
  4. Geethu B Win User

unable to drag and drop files into website on Internet Explorer 11

Hi Cristy,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you are unable to drag and drop files into website on Internet Explorer 11.
    I will surely help you to fix this issue.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect Internet Explorer settings.

• Some browser add-ons.
    Try the steps listed here:

Method 1:

I suggest you to disable add-ons and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/manage-add-ons#ie=ie-11

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to reset Internet Explorer settings and check if it helps.

Change or reset Internet Explorer settings

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/reset-ie-settings#ie=ie-11

Disclaimer: Reset Internet Explorer to its default configuration. This step will also disable any add-ons, plug-ins, or toolbars that are installed. Although this solution is quick, it also means that, if you want to use any of those add-ons
    in the future, they must be reinstalled.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Feb 5, 2021
Thema:

1. Microsoft 365 will no longer support Internet Explorer 11 (IE 11) - Similar Threads - Microsoft 365 longer

2. Internet Explorer IE 11 Specific Version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Internet Explorer IE 11 Specific Version: Hello All, I am having IE 11 version 11.3442.14393.0 on my machine. I would like to download IE version 11.657.18362.0 on my machine. When i try to get the latest updates i am getting a message that i have the latest updates. My version is still 11.3442.14393.0 . Kindly...
  3. Internet Explorer 11 End of Support

Internet Explorer 11 End of Support: Hello Please to end of internet explorer 11 in any date to upgrade Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox on Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-explorer-11-end-of-support/e622027d-8839-47b8-b3d8-1f783832cbc5
  4. Internet explorer 11

Internet explorer 11: Internet explorer is not installed on my devices and icloud will only sync bookmark etc. with this and not the edge browser. Where can I find this download. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-explorer-11/3fd9abe4-4ce3-42e3-9e63-85a391e39ab9
  5. IE 11 not supporting window.parent.postMessage

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    IE 11 not supporting window.parent.postMessage: Hi, In IE 11, window.parent.postmessage is not working. I am trying to set the access token in iframe sign in and sent it to parent window. Please let me know the solution or any alternative methods. localStorage.setItem('access_token',arc_access_token);...
  6. Internet explorer 11

in Windows 10 Customization
    Internet explorer 11: I can't find Internet Explorer 11 on my computer and it was they're like 2 months ago. What do I do? I've gone on to add it on programs and features and it's not even there and it's not under Windows accessories in the start menu...
  7. Internet Explorer 11

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet Explorer 11: I uninstalled IE 11 after it ceased being accessible from my Windows10 laptop. I was not able to reinstall using any method. Is there a fix for this? Scotty...
  8. Yahoo no longer supports IE 11

in Browsers and Email
    Yahoo no longer supports IE 11: Noticed on my laptop (first one I updated to the Anniversary update) my email is set to "basic" with no extra's or other bells and whistles and can't be changed. When I open it from my browser it comes up with a message that I need to run a supported browser. I clicked on the...
  9. Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer 11

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer 11: I play a game that when I click on a link in the Chat it opens my browser and opens it directly to the link, but my Default browser is Microsoft Edge but, it always opens for me Internet Explorer 11. Can anyone help me in this please? 31738
  10. Internet Explorer 11

in Browsers and Email
    Internet Explorer 11: Internet explorer 11 will not open, did an upgrade from 8.1 to 10 home edition. I have run a repair install & dism /restorehealth , unchecked ie 11 in programs & features rebooted and still nothing need help. 23758