Windows 10: Microsoft 3d Paint

Discus and support Microsoft 3d Paint in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I created a video on 3d when saved it is inverted How do i fix this No support online same question asked by many no one has an answer.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Manny King of The North, Jan 19, 2020.

1. Microsoft 3d Paint

I created a video on 3d when saved it is inverted

How do i fix this

No support online same question asked by many no one has an answer.

:)

Manny King of The North, Jan 19, 2020

2. microsoft 3d paint

There have not been any changes to the app that I know of. Microsoft updates files automatically. They recently updated adobe flash player and defender but I didn't think that had anything to do with paint 3d. As far as which app I use when coloring,
    I use the paint 3d app. I open a file on my computer that has the pictures. I have been doing this for a while now and all of a sudden, the fill-in option isn't there. That was one of the main things I used. I tried to run compatibility troubleshooting,
    but I cannot find the file where the program is located. It does not appear on the list supplied to choose from. Do you still need a screenshot? The 'fill in' bucket is not on the list of paint brushed.

Leigh_Hill, Jan 19, 2020
  3. Can't launch Paint 3D Error (-2147219196)

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Which version of Windows are you currently using?
    2. Since when are you facing this issue?
    3. Are you aware of any changes made on your PC prior to this issue?

I understand that you are unable to launch paint 3D on your PC, let us try few troubleshooting steps to fix this issue.

I suggest you follow the methods mentioned below and check if that helps:

Method 1: Fix problems with apps from Microsoft store. Refer the follow article for troubleshooting steps to fix issues with

paint 3D

Method 2: Uninstall and reinstall paint 3D using Windows PowerShell (Admin).

1. Right click on start and click on Windows PowerShell (Admin).
    2. Type Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.MSPaint | Remove-AppxPackage and then hit
      Enter.
    3. Reinstall Paint 3D from Microsoft store.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Jan 19, 2020
  4. John Vil Win User

Microsoft 3d Paint

Paint 3D

Hi,

For us to isolate what could be causing this issue and better assist you, we would like to know a few more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Does this issue occur on other projects you are working on using Paint 3D?
    • Were there any recent changes done/updates installed on your system prior to this happening?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried?

In the meantime, we would suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps to automatically scan and resolve any issue with Paint 3D. Kindly refer to this article to run the troubleshooter:
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store: run the troubleshooter.

We'll be waiting for your response.

John Vil, Jan 19, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft 3d Paint

1. Microsoft 3d Paint - Similar Threads - Microsoft Paint

2. Microsoft Paint closes everytime I try to save a file.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Paint closes everytime I try to save a file.: Everytime I create a new file or modify an existing one when I try to save the work using Save, Save As or closing the program Paint just opens the window where I select where to save but it closes in a second without saving anithing. There is no error shown on screen, it...
  3. Microsoft Paint closes everytime I try to save a file.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Paint closes everytime I try to save a file.: Everytime I create a new file or modify an existing one when I try to save the work using Save, Save As or closing the program Paint just opens the window where I select where to save but it closes in a second without saving anithing. There is no error shown on screen, it...
  4. Microsoft Store and Paint 3d were not installed with my Windows 10 pro installation.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store and Paint 3d were not installed with my Windows 10 pro installation.: How to fix Microsoft Store and Paint 3d were not installed with my Windows 10 pro installation. Somebody pleases help as and when they see my question. Thanks and Regards,Muhammad Aquilur Rahman...
  5. Microsoft Store and Paint 3d were not installed with my Windows 10 pro installation.

Microsoft Store and Paint 3d were not installed with my Windows 10 pro installation.: How to fix Microsoft Store and Paint 3d were not installed with my Windows 10 pro installation. Somebody pleases help as and when they see my question. Thanks and Regards,Muhammad Aquilur Rahman...
  6. Microsoft Store and Paint 3d were not installed with my Windows 10 pro installation.

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Reset Microsoft Paint Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reset Microsoft Paint Windows 10: I need help resetting the Microsoft Paint application on my Windows 10. I frequently use it to edit screenshots. I capture screenshots using the built-in Snip & Sketch tool by pressing Windows + Shift + S. Then, I open Microsoft Paint and paste the screenshot to edit.It was...
  8. Reset Microsoft Paint Windows 10

Reset Microsoft Paint Windows 10: I need help resetting the Microsoft Paint application on my Windows 10. I frequently use it to edit screenshots. I capture screenshots using the built-in Snip & Sketch tool by pressing Windows + Shift + S. Then, I open Microsoft Paint and paste the screenshot to edit.It was...
  9. Reset Microsoft Paint Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Bring back the old Microsoft Paint

Bring back the old Microsoft Paint: Dear Microsoft,I've used MS Paint with one layer & a white background for over 30 years. It was simple & it worked magnificently.I used Paint to perform many functions, from creating birthday cards to developing ideas for new software. The new features are overkill &...