Windows 10: Microsoft 4K Wireless Adapter doesn't connect

Discus and support Microsoft 4K Wireless Adapter doesn't connect in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the Microsoft 4K Wireless Adapter UTH00010 to replace the HDMI cable between my Windows 11 22H2 PC and my Full HD projector Benq HT3050. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ulysses-42, Jan 19, 2023.

1. Microsoft 4K Wireless Adapter doesn't connect

I bought the Microsoft 4K Wireless Adapter UTH00010 to replace the HDMI cable between my Windows 11 22H2 PC and my Full HD projector Benq HT3050. The MS Wireless Adapter has the most recent firmware 3.9520.47. The PC has an Intel Wi-Fi 6E AX210 module installed. I am able to get a wireless connection via the Microsoft 4K&nb

:)

Ulysses-42, Jan 19, 2023
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Unable to connect Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter

Hi Bodo,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please reply with the following details to get a better clarity on the issue:

• Do you get any error message when you try to connect Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter?
    • How are you trying to connect the Wireless Display Adapter?
    • Were you able to connect it earlier?
    • Are you aware of any changes made to the computer recently?

However, you can try the troubleshooting steps from the article
    Troubleshooting Wireless Display Adapters

For additional information how to setup Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter refer the article

How do I set up my Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter?

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jan 19, 2023
  3. Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter connection issues

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern, however I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows Logo + X.

• Go to Device Manager on your Surface Pro 3.

• Go to Display Adapters.

• Search for Intel (HD) graphics driver.

• Uninstall this graphics driver and reboot your Surface Pro 3.
    After reboot, an updated Intel (HD) graphics driver should be installed. And this driver might be capable to connect to Microsoft’s Wireless Display Adapter.

You can follow the group discussion by clicking on the link.

Redirecting

Hope this will fix the issue, if not let us know with the updated status and we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Jan 19, 2023
  4. Carlo Fer Win User

Microsoft 4K Wireless Adapter doesn't connect

Windows Wireless Display Adapter-not connecting anymore

Hello Phillip,

Did you notice any changes on your PC prior to the issue? I suggest that you follow the steps outlined in this support article:
    Troubleshooting Wireless Display Adapters.

Since updating drivers did not work, in addition, you can try to reset the Wireless Adapter.

1. On the adapter, press and hold the reset button for 10 seconds.
    2. When the message " Ready to connect "shows, open the
      Action Center.
    3. Select Connect, and in the list of displays, select
      Microsoft
      Wireless Display Adapter.

Please respond to this thread to let me know how the issue progresses. Similarly, if you have more questions, please inform me by replying to this post.

Carlo Fer, Jan 19, 2023
Thema:

Microsoft 4K Wireless Adapter doesn't connect

1. Microsoft 4K Wireless Adapter doesn't connect - Similar Threads - Microsoft Wireless Adapter

2. Microsoft Wireless Adapter 4K : wrong max resolution

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Wireless Adapter 4K : wrong max resolution: Hi !I've read some content about this problem but didn't find any answer leading to a resolution, although it seems that I'm not the only one concerned. I've got a Surface Laptop 4, a ViewSonic monitor WQHD 3440 x 1440 and I tried to use a Microsoft Wireless Adapter 4K model...
  3. Problem with Microsoft 4K wireless display adapter!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Microsoft 4K wireless display adapter!: Widows 11 Laptop and TV works fine via HDMI cable. Tested using a new Microsoft 4K wireless display adapter with them very close together and established a stable connection. The sound and the mouse location casts to the TV fine, but the image still or moving for only for a...
  4. Problem with Microsoft 4K wireless display adapter!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with Microsoft 4K wireless display adapter!: Widows 11 Laptop and TV works fine via HDMI cable. Tested using a new Microsoft 4K wireless display adapter with them very close together and established a stable connection. The sound and the mouse location casts to the TV fine, but the image still or moving for only for a...
  5. Microsoft 4K Wireless Adapter doesn't connect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft 4K Wireless Adapter doesn't connect: I bought the Microsoft 4K Wireless Adapter UTH00010 to replace the HDMI cable between my Windows 11 22H2 PC and my Full HD projector Benq HT3050. The MS Wireless Adapter has the most recent firmware 3.9520.47. The PC has an Intel Wi-Fi 6E AX210 module installed. I am able to...
  6. Microsoft 4k Wireless Display Adapter not connecting properly to Win 10 PC

Microsoft 4k Wireless Display Adapter not connecting properly to Win 10 PC: I am trying to set up a series of computers with individual wireless monitors attached to each one. We decided on using the Microsoft 4k Wireless Display Adapters because it should have been easier than running HDMI cables back to the computers. The first computer I set up...
  7. 4K Wireless Display Adapter

4K Wireless Display Adapter: Purchased 3 of the 4K Wireless Adapters and two of them worked great. This last one is not turning back on after firmware was updated. I have looked online to see how I can get it exchanged or get other solutions to get this unit going again. If help would be...
  8. 4K Wireless Display Adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    4K Wireless Display Adapter: Purchased 3 of the 4K Wireless Adapters and two of them worked great. This last one is not turning back on after firmware was updated. I have looked online to see how I can get it exchanged or get other solutions to get this unit going again. If help would be...
  9. 4K Wireless Display Adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    4K Wireless Display Adapter: Hi!I'v just upgraded my wireless display adapter to the "4K Wireless Display Adapter" and it started off by working very well. This, however didn't last long. I'v connected it to a projector that unfortunantly didn't have a USB port. To solve this problem I connected the USB...
  10. 4K Wireless Display Adapter

4K Wireless Display Adapter: Hi!I'v just upgraded my wireless display adapter to the "4K Wireless Display Adapter" and it started off by working very well. This, however didn't last long. I'v connected it to a projector that unfortunantly didn't have a USB port. To solve this problem I connected the USB...