Windows 10: Microsoft 5050 keyboard and mouse numeric keypad not working.

Discus and support Microsoft 5050 keyboard and mouse numeric keypad not working. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Numeric pad numbers, on the right, do not work, numbers across top of keyboard do work. I am running Windows 10, 64 bit with the latest update and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by weeble777, May 14, 2020.

1. weeble777 Win User

Microsoft 5050 keyboard and mouse numeric keypad not working.

Numeric pad numbers, on the right, do not work, numbers across top of keyboard do work. I am running Windows 10, 64 bit with the latest update and the latest software from Microsoft for the 5050 keyboard and mouse. The issue began after an automatic Windows 10 update over a month ago. I have read and tried several suggested fixes on the web without success. PS: I connected the Keyboard and mouse into my old laptop again running Windows 10 and it worked properly. Do you have any suggestions?

:)

weeble777, May 14, 2020

2. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard, Mouse and Numeric keypad

I had a set of the above ie Microsoft Sculpt ergonomic keyboard, moue and numeric keypad which all worked fine until I broke the bluetooth receiver.

I bought a universal bluetooth receiver but it didn't work and so I returned it.

I ended up buying a new keyboard on its own with a bluetooth receiver. It didn't come with the numeric keypad or mouse.

I've been trying to connect up my old mouse and numeric keypad to the new bluetooth receiver but with no joy.

I have followed various steps suggested when I have searched for the solution, including uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers etc.

My computer is not finding the mouse.

How can I pair up my old mouse and numeric keypad with the new keyboard and receiver?

Thank you

Modified title from: Mobile Devices / Accessories / Other

RebeccaSegal, May 14, 2020
  3. keypad wont work on mircosoft 5050 keyboard

keypad wont work on mircosoft 5050 keyboard

JeffRennick, May 14, 2020
  4. Booms Win User

Microsoft 5050 Wireless Keyboard & Mouse Not Detected

Hi,
    Wireless Mouse and Keyboard 5050 not being detected. Can't re-install drivers as it says they are already on the system, but can't uninstall them either as they are not in my list of programs.
    They are working...but I would like to be able to access the Mouse and Keyboard Centre program.
    Also get an error saying it can't find MKCHelper.exe.
    Anyone have any ideas, please?

Booms, May 14, 2020
Thema:

1. Microsoft 5050 keyboard and mouse numeric keypad not working. - Similar Threads - Microsoft 5050 keyboard

2. Microsoft Comfort 5050 keyboard numeric keypad doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Comfort 5050 keyboard numeric keypad doesn't work: On a new Windows 11 Pro machine, the numeric keypad does not work. I'm running x64 public build 22000 with all updates, the latest software from Microsoft for the 5050 keyboard and mouse center 14.41.37.0. In order to enter numbers, the keys at the top of the keyboard must be...
  3. Microsoft Comfort 5050 keyboard numeric keypad doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Comfort 5050 keyboard numeric keypad doesn't work: On a new Windows 11 Pro machine, the numeric keypad does not work. I'm running x64 public build 22000 with all updates, the latest software from Microsoft for the 5050 keyboard and mouse center 14.41.37.0. In order to enter numbers, the keys at the top of the keyboard must be...
  4. Mouse Keys without NUMERIC KEYPAD GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Keys without NUMERIC KEYPAD GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR: So I want to use mouse keys but I don't have numeric keypad, is there a setting to change the controls? and to even use it without numeric keypad?My device is Huawei D15And I want to change controls like this:from:789456123to:tyughjbnm...
  5. Mouse Keys without NUMERIC KEYPAD GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse Keys without NUMERIC KEYPAD GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR: So I want to use mouse keys but I don't have numeric keypad, is there a setting to change the controls? and to even use it without numeric keypad?My device is Huawei D15And I want to change controls like this:from:789456123to:tyughjbnm...
  6. Microsoft Comfort Keyboard and Mouse 5050

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Comfort Keyboard and Mouse 5050: My keyboard does not type all the letters and the backspace works sporadically. I sometimes have to hit the backspace several times before it catches up. The mouse is all over the place. I have to continually move it from the mouse pad to the desk to a notebook to click...
  7. Microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse 5050

Microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse 5050: The mouse has a mind of it's own. It goes all over the place and very hard to control or put where I need it to go. I have used different mouse pads, no mouse pad, a single piece of paper on the mousepad then on the desk, a notebook and everything I can think of. I have...
  8. Numeric keypad

in Windows 10 Customization
    Numeric keypad: My numeric keypad isn't working. I've tried num lock button and still doesn't work. I appreciate any help on this issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/numeric-keypad/28ce7686-3e24-4148-aa23-200dc02181d9
  9. Microsoft 5050 keyboard not working.

Microsoft 5050 keyboard not working.: I cannot get my microsoft 5050 keyboard to work but the mouse works fine. I have reinstalled the driver, check Bluetooth....nothing ***Title modified from: wireless keyboard no communication***...
  10. numeric keypad isnt working

in Windows 10 Customization
    numeric keypad isnt working: I have tried to turn on my numeric keypad so I can use it for the numbers and not the mouse and it just isn't working what can I do to turn it on...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft keyboard numbers not working