Windows 10: Microsoft a/c

Discus and support Microsoft a/c in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Why long running script and unable to transfer money into A/C... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by bobbyvalydon, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Microsoft a/c

Why long running script and unable to transfer money into A/C

:)

bobbyvalydon, Jan 10, 2019

2. microsoft a/c singn in problem

Hi Avi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in accessing Windows Store on your device using Microsoft account. Do not worry. We will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?
    • Were you able to see any error code/ error message with this issue?
    • Where exactly are you referring to when you say: "sign in Microsoft a/c instead"?

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted system files for the user account.

If you are currently logged-in with Microsoft account, I suggest you to try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Microsoft Account
    troubleshooter

The following issues are checked by the Microsoft Account Troubleshooter program:

• Corrupt Microsoft Account settings
    • Can’t connect to the sync service
    • Problems with Microsoft account Policy
    • Microsoft Account required
    • Connection issues due to proxy or certificate issues
    • Problem with system registration
    • Signed in with a guest account, or Roaming User Profiles enabled
    • You are not connected to the Internet
    • Proxy Settings
    • You have reached your daily sync quote
    • Sync your settings is turned off
    • Check system not activated.

Step 2: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter
    as it troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search next to start on the desktop.

• Click on View All on left side and select
      Windows Store Apps.

• Select Advance and click on
      Run as Administrator

• Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.
    [*]

Step 3: I suggest you to install all the pending updates after upgrade to Windows 10.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue and required information for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 10, 2019
  3. microsoft visual c++ 2005 x86 won't install

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty with the problem.

I would suggest you to check if Microsoft visual c++ 2005 x86 is installed in your computer.

To check follow the steps:

• Type Default programs & select programs & features.
    • Check if Microsoft visual c++ 2005 x86
      is installed.
    If yes suggest you to uninstall & reinstall Microsoft visual c++ 2005 x86
    & check if the issue persists.

If the issue persists I would suggest you to contact the game manufacturer.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Jan 10, 2019
  4. Microsoft a/c

Microsoft Visual 2017 C++ msi wont install.

Hi,

Software conflicts are one of the possible reasons why this issue is happening. Based on the error message you provided, an older version of Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 is blocking the installation. We suggest uninstalling Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 from the control
    panel before trying to install the new MS Visual 2017. Follow the steps below:

• Open Control Panel.
    • Click Programs, then click Programs and Features.
    • Locate Microsoft Visual 2017 C++, then click Uninstall.
    After uninstalling the program, try to install Microsoft Visual 2017 C++ again.

Get back to us with the outcome so we can help you further.

Martin Bar, Jan 10, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft a/c

1. Microsoft a/c - Similar Threads - Microsoft

2. microsoft store shows my D: drive as an option but I cant select it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft store shows my D: drive as an option but I cant select it.: if I select it as the path for MS store, it just simply refuses to change it. I've changed the default path for new files in the windows settings, I've terminated and repaired the MS store application several times. I just got fallout 76 and I cant download it because MS...
  3. microsoft store shows my D: drive as an option but I cant select it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft store shows my D: drive as an option but I cant select it.: if I select it as the path for MS store, it just simply refuses to change it. I've changed the default path for new files in the windows settings, I've terminated and repaired the MS store application several times. I just got fallout 76 and I cant download it because MS...
  4. I was notified on my laptop that I had a Microsoft security breach. This led me to be hacked.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I was notified on my laptop that I had a Microsoft security breach. This led me to be hacked.: I was notified that I was hacked by Microsoft, which led me to be a victim of phone fraud, all the while being led to believe I was talking to you....
  5. I was notified on my laptop that I had a Microsoft security breach. This led me to be hacked.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was notified on my laptop that I had a Microsoft security breach. This led me to be hacked.: I was notified that I was hacked by Microsoft, which led me to be a victim of phone fraud, all the while being led to believe I was talking to you....
  6. I was notified on my laptop that I had a Microsoft security breach. This led me to be hacked.

7. Microsoft 365 sucks,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft 365 sucks,: The ribbon has become a micro scoping size. Software is designed to squeeze money form the customer even after annual subscription, how can you ask for more money for such defective user hating software. it is ridden with defects everything is bad about it and it is there to...
  8. how do I uninstall Microsoft 365

how do I uninstall Microsoft 365: it is ridden with defects I want to get an older version of Office https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-uninstall-microsoft-365/c8048ca3-5956-4882-9201-8decbab2e4f1
  9. Microsoft 365 sucks,

Microsoft 365 sucks,: The ribbon has become a micro scoping size. Software is designed to squeeze money form the customer even after annual subscription, how can you ask for more money for such defective user hating software. it is ridden with defects everything is bad about it and it is there to...
  10. Microsoft 365 sucks,

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade