Windows 10: MICROSOFT AC ADAPTER

Discus and support MICROSOFT AC ADAPTER in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; does the CT on the HP laptop charger show its urs and who it belongs to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Kiaa1, Jul 3, 2020.

1. Kiaa1 Win User

MICROSOFT AC ADAPTER

does the CT on the HP laptop charger show its urs and who it belongs to

:)

Kiaa1, Jul 3, 2020

2. Wake up from sleep with Microsoft AC Adapter

Hi Andy,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern to restart the laptop from sleep mode when connected to AC power adapter.

Please be informed us if you are facing any problem with while waking the computer from sleep mode.

I suggest you to update the drivers for AC power adapter from
    Device Manager and check if it helps.

Steps :

• Press Windows key + X key when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand AC Power Adapter.
    • Right on the W and click on Update driver software.

If the drivers are updated, you will not have the option to Update Driver Software.

Step 2: If that does not fix the issue, please reinstall the display adapter drivers.

• Right click on the Start button from the desktop and select
      Device Manager.

• Locate and expand Display adapter.

• Right-click on the Display adapter
      that is listed and click “Uninstall”.

Restart the computer and download, install the latest drivers from the NVIDIA website.

http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue to assist you further.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 3, 2020
  3. Mara Jim Win User
    Reinstall Microsoft AC Adapter

My battery does charge despite having uninstalled the Microsoft AC Adapter. How do I plug in the AC Adapter because it seems that when I selected uninstall, it disappeared under Batteries in Device Manager. All that appears under Batteries now is Microsoft
    ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery which is the one I disabled and then enabled. Where can I find the Microsoft AC Adapter to reinstall it again? I appreciate the help!

Mara Jim, Jul 3, 2020
  4. JF-AMD Win User

MICROSOFT AC ADAPTER

Need Notebook AC Adapter help

Help, I am by no means an EE, so I am not sure how to solve this.

I have 3 notebooks:

Satellite T135D-S1327
    AC Adapter output: 19V, 3.42A

Satellite T235D-S1345
    AC Adapter output: 19V, 2.37A

Fujitsu S2210
    AC Adapter output: 19V, 4.22A

I also have an iGo universal AC Adapter, 15-24V (no amps listed)
    Online it shows that it supports all 3 of my notebooks, I am guessing that it auto regulates.

However, I am wondering, since all of them have exactly the same sized adapter plug (the iGo site actually lists the same tip for all 3) if I can exchange AC Adapters between them.

Just from my limited electrical knowledge, I should be able to charge all of them with the 2.37A AC adapter because it is the lowest current. What I don't know is can I charge the others with the higher output (amperage) adapters. Especially the Fujitsu's because that adapter sits on my desk at home and would be quite convenient.

Any thoughts on this?

JF-AMD, Jul 3, 2020
Thema:

MICROSOFT AC ADAPTER

1. MICROSOFT AC ADAPTER - Similar Threads - MICROSOFT ADAPTER

2. Unable to install correct drivers for my CPU; stuck with Microsoft Basic Display Adapter....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install correct drivers for my CPU; stuck with Microsoft Basic Display Adapter....: So, my Mac was low on storage and there was something I needed that only Windows had. So I just backed up all important files; and downloaded Windows 10. I've done this multiple times before, everything went perfectly the other times. However; when I tried to run the latest...
  3. Unable to install correct drivers for my CPU; stuck with Microsoft Basic Display Adapter....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to install correct drivers for my CPU; stuck with Microsoft Basic Display Adapter....: So, my Mac was low on storage and there was something I needed that only Windows had. So I just backed up all important files; and downloaded Windows 10. I've done this multiple times before, everything went perfectly the other times. However; when I tried to run the latest...
  4. Unable to install correct drivers for my CPU; stuck with Microsoft Basic Display Adapter....

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Microsoft Wireless Adapter 4K : wrong max resolution

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Wireless Adapter 4K : wrong max resolution: Hi !I've read some content about this problem but didn't find any answer leading to a resolution, although it seems that I'm not the only one concerned. I've got a Surface Laptop 4, a ViewSonic monitor WQHD 3440 x 1440 and I tried to use a Microsoft Wireless Adapter 4K model...
  6. Microsoft Wireless Adapter 4K : wrong max resolution

Microsoft Wireless Adapter 4K : wrong max resolution: Hi !I've read some content about this problem but didn't find any answer leading to a resolution, although it seems that I'm not the only one concerned. I've got a Surface Laptop 4, a ViewSonic monitor WQHD 3440 x 1440 and I tried to use a Microsoft Wireless Adapter 4K model...
  7. Cannot connect to Microsoft Display Adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot connect to Microsoft Display Adapter: I have had a MS Display Apter that I recently purchased from the Microsoft Store for about 3 months. It has worked well on my display at my office. I have updated the firmware to the latest, V.2.0.8442-Beginning last week, ALL of the MS Display Adapters 4 of them stopped...
  8. Cannot connect to Microsoft Display Adapter

Cannot connect to Microsoft Display Adapter: I have had a MS Display Apter that I recently purchased from the Microsoft Store for about 3 months. It has worked well on my display at my office. I have updated the firmware to the latest, V.2.0.8442-Beginning last week, ALL of the MS Display Adapters 4 of them stopped...
  9. microsoft basic display adapter error code 31

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft basic display adapter error code 31: Hello,I exchanged my old graphic card with a new one and then I got this error code.microsoft basic display adapter error code 31:"This device is not functioning properly because it cannot load the necessary drivers for the device. Code 31The driver attempting to start is not...
  10. microsoft basic display adapter error code 31

microsoft basic display adapter error code 31: Hello,I exchanged my old graphic card with a new one and then I got this error code.microsoft basic display adapter error code 31:"This device is not functioning properly because it cannot load the necessary drivers for the device. Code 31The driver attempting to start is not...