Windows 10: Microsoft AC and skype how i can choose a username for avoid..

Discus and support Microsoft AC and skype how i can choose a username for avoid.. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hello long ago was not a problem. Now when regsiter a microsoft AC they automaticly make a generated adress like livve: jdaghv0782714-5jjavbj how i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by lapamita, Nov 5, 2019.

1. lapamita Win User

Microsoft AC and skype how i can choose a username for avoid..

hello

long ago was not a problem. Now when regsiter a microsoft AC they automaticly make a generated adress like livve: jdaghv0782714-5jjavbj
    how i can choose a name like bfr at any email for ex live: peter.m

why i asking i can enter the name in sky acount and this name could be changed any time, in the searchlist i am one of many names..and fakes /bandits can change the name to the same.

only the individual live: peter.m or other could not be changed ,and will always displayed on...

lapamita, Nov 5, 2019
  2. OldMike65 Win User

Skype for business stuck at splash screen on startup

Just a suggestion... Do you have Microsoft Office installed? If you do Skype for Business is listed under your Microsoft Office folder in your start folder/ All apps. (that's where mine is listed) Right click on it, then choose Uninstall .

You Can install the regular Skype even if Skype for Business is installed.....I have both installed.

OldMike65, Nov 5, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Nov 5, 2019
  4. Microsoft AC and skype how i can choose a username for avoid..

Skype?

As this is a now quite established messenger system of sorts perhaps a Skype feature for people skype names so perhaps some real time problem solving/discussions could be mounted?
    Just a wee suggestion.
    What does everyone else think?

thedivinehairband, Nov 5, 2019
Thema:

1. Microsoft AC and skype how i can choose a username for avoid.. - Similar Threads - Microsoft skype choose

2. How can I avoid updating to Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I avoid updating to Windows 11?: Up until recently I was using Windows 11 until my laptop got so unusable that I had to use Lenovo's clear wipe tool & fresh install windows 10.Just for reference:- Laptop would randomly restart when the lid was closed particularly annoying when its in my bag since it turns...
  3. How can I avoid updating to Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I avoid updating to Windows 11?: Up until recently I was using Windows 11 until my laptop got so unusable that I had to use Lenovo's clear wipe tool & fresh install windows 10.Just for reference:- Laptop would randomly restart when the lid was closed particularly annoying when its in my bag since it turns...
  4. How can I avoid updating to Windows 11?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How to avoid this ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to avoid this ?: I feel a need to reset my windows but don't want to loose my APPS and who knows what else: [img] 172130
  6. how can I avoid using one-drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how can I avoid using one-drive: I don't want my files on one-drive. How do I turn it off? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-avoid-using-one-drive/30632f62-1599-442d-98e0-b24b56ebe153"
  7. How can I avoid loading the OEM logo?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I avoid loading the OEM logo?: I use Dell Inspiron 3670, Windows Home 10, 1803 and my old computer takes about 4 minutes for booting. At first it loads the Dell logo screen, then logs in the screen. Can I avoid in some way loading the Dell logo? It will save me a lot of time...
  8. how can I avoid windows updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    how can I avoid windows updates: Greetings I rolled back to 1803 and received 2 updates causing a demand for activation that failed. update to 1809 solves this problem but damages my HP printer and nothing I did helped besides returning to 1803. I turned off everything I could in Settings --> update &...
  9. how can I avoid signing in each time

in Windows 10 Customization
    how can I avoid signing in each time: how can I avoid signing in each time https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-can-i-avoid-signing-in-each-time/0f124467-cb76-4e5a-9d1e-836146a8759b
  10. I can delete skype

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can delete skype: Why I cant delete skype from my computer? I have tried it all (it is not listed in my programmes so I can remove it from there) After spending almost two hours deleting all the skype related entries in the register, I am left with two that simply will not get deleted (gives...